In Progress

New School with Kpop Idols?

I looked at him angrily. How dare this maniac tell me hes my brother? I got up to leave again. I was done with this I'm tired of being put through this. I'm wasting my time while they're trying to make up some story and make me look like an idiot. I won't believe it. I actually have very good memory of my childhood and there was never a "brother" in it. I am 100% sure my parents only had me. I have no other siblings. I walk towards the door and he yells at me to sit back down.

"Why do you want me to fall for your fake story and why do you believe him? Hes clearly dilusional. He thinks hes a famous idol and I've never heard of him in my life and I know all the idols."

He looked at me with pleading eyes and waited for me to calm down and continued.

"Please let me finish. I can understand very well why you'd avoid me and why you wouldn't believe me. But, think about this why would I find a random girl and desperately try to contact her if it wasn't serious. As an idol I don't have time to just waste for no reason. I am not lying when I tell you this but you are my little sister. We were best friends growing up too and I was always there to protect you Jini. Except for that day. After school you'd usually wait for me to pick you up after I got out but one day strangers lied to you and told you our parents said they'd take you home. They took you away from us for a month Jini. I looked for you everywhere. I finally found you and was able to bring you back home, but to my surprise when we got home our parents were already waiting and told me that everything had been planned and taken care of. The way the got you back was to erase all of your memory of what happened and memory of me. They didn't let you learn anything from me even when I became an idol did they? When they finished telling me they sent me away and said to never try contacting you because I'd be wasting my time. I didn't believe them and tried all this time and of course it never worked until now when I least expected it. I've missed you so much sister I've been so worried. There hasn't been anymore trouble or incidents has there? Did they get out of their business? Its their fault all this happened you know they were the ones who got into this business and because of them that you were held for ransom. You know what makes it even worse is that they paid them and didn't even have the guts to go pick you up. They made me go pick you up telling me to go to a restaurant and pick up food so I would find you. Have they treated you well?"

"..."

I froze and looked him in the eye trying to find some sense of guilt in his eyes to show me that he was lying. He has got to be lying my parents are not  the type to do this. I mean I did rarely ever see them even up till now but this still in no way could be possible. He looked serious and genuine but I could not allow myself to believe this how could my parents be so cruel. I looked closer at his face and saw no resemblense between us two. Although he did look a lot like mom and dad. But even so it could just be a coincidence it just a story like this cannot be reality. At least not my reality he is just a overworked crazy celebrity maybe a underground celebrity because I really have never seen him in my entire life. Then I thought more carefully about what he said and caught him in a lie. I smiled relieved that I found his error because of this I am safe and this crazy story is really all a lie.

"I don't believe you. If you were asking me earlier if I remembered you when just now you tell me that our so called parents told you that it was all planned and they got me back by taking my memory. Why would you ask me if I remembered if they told you that they took my memory of you and all that happened."

Without a second passing by he quickly answered.

"Because I didn't believe they'd do such a thing! I thought they told me that so I'd never try contacting you I thought...I thought they were telling me all this to scare me away and make me never come back home and never want to see you."

"You're a liar."

"Jini please believe me...I'm sure you have heard of me but were never able to find me yourself. My group is pretty popular... Tell me Jini have you heard these songs but never been able to when you're alone?"

He the tv and showed me a group called "Big Bang" and played all their videos. I watched shocked...I have heard these songs from friends but never could find them my parents ended up taking me away from friends that listened to their music. Whenever they told me the group name I tried searching for them and got nothing. I assumed that my friends were joking. I looked back up at him and he showed me a picture of all of us together. 

"How would I have this Jini?"

I looked closer and saw the resemblence between him and my parents. 

"How do you have this if they sent you away?!"

"They made me pack up my stuff before I left and gave me all the past pictures so there wouldn't be any evidence they said. They really believed I'd never come into contact with you again. I became an idol thinking you couldn't escape from seeing me if I couldn't find you that you could find me. Some how they stopped that from happening as well. You've seen all these pictures right? But without me in it they told me they'd remove me from all the photos to keep you from questioning who I was and keep you from finding out what ' had happened."

"Yeah then how come they let me into a school full of idols?"

"Jini did you really even tell them that this is a school for idols? I bet you told them its a school for those who want to become idols..."

I stared at him in embarassment. How did he know? This is getting weird. And those pictures we really do have all those at home without him in it. Except these look more real and the ones we have at home look computerized.

"They're fools really for allowing me to have this look." he said pointing to the tv again and he played a video of us in the lake fishing. I could without a doubt see that this is me and him together. I looked back at him teary eyed. Knowing there were no mistakes and that this really had became my reality.