Awkward Day

New School with Kpop Idols?

The next day at school he kept trying to talk to me. Why does he keep bugging me? I heard hes some kind of idol a super popular one that all the girls like. That, he has a good image and is really cool. I don't see it he seemed creepy and desperate. Also, I don't get it how could he be this popular idol person when I've never heard of him in my life? It doesn't make sense none of it makes any sense at all. To make it worse that Ari girl kept getting mad at me for trying to ignore that guy. I get that shes an idol and has all the friends and stuff but she cannot force me to do what she wants. On top of that shes trying to steal Ricky from me. I got up from the table and went to and went outside. Changjo and Hongki were with me and I feel someone reach for my hand. I look at its Changjo. I quickly look at him confused.

"AWWWW JINI IS BLUSHING!!!" Hongki yelled. 

What!!! I look at Changjo and he blushes and tries to look away acting cool. 

"Cute!!" Hongki says and pokes my cheek.

I look at Hongki confused not knowing what to do there was such awkward tension. Why is he acting like this? Oh! Ricky is probably around and hes trying to play the part. Wow. Hes a good actor. I turn and look around and no Ricky in sight. I look back at Changjo and he is still holding my hand.

"Jini...you're starting to scare me why are you still blushing?" Hongki said looking at me with a worried expression.

"Ricky isn't here and Changjo is holding my hand its weird!"

Hongki looked at me confused.

"Jini...Changjo has held your hand a lot of times before you know..."

I froze and remembered...Its true then...Why does it feel like such a big deal now? I let go of Changjo's hand and continued walking.

"Where are you going Jini?"

I stopped and turned to look at him.

" I don't know...today has been weird. I want to go home."

"We have to go to class now you know we're already pretty late." Changjo said.

"Yeah...I know" I said and we went back to class.

When we got to class I noticed that guy was there again and had an teacher come take me out of class so he could talk to me. Changjo and Hongki quickly got up to follow but the teacher gave them a stern look and told them to stay. They took me to the office and sat down. They both looked at me with a serious face and made breathing in the room feel highly uncomfortable. They just kept looking at me and the teacher finally spoke.

"So, Jini you are probably wondering why we've brought you here. I'll tell you, you see you've met this lovely gentleman here am I right?"

I nodded and looked at him confused not walking to look at that idol guy.

"Well, he has been wanting to talk to you for some time and you have not allowed him to do so for, understandable reasons."

"Okay?"

"Well then, TOP you may tell her."

The idol looked at me trying to smile but look serious at the same time and sighed.

"Jini. I have been looking for you for a long time and never found any information about you. I thought you might be dead. Are you upset with me is that why you're acting like you don't remember me? What happened?"

I looked at him confused and tried to get up to leave but the teacher told me to stay.

"Look...I do not know you nor have I ever seen or heard of you in my life why do you keep talking to me."

"Jini how could you not remember me? We were best friends..."

"How could we be best friends I think I'd remember..."

"I saved you that day...I never thought they'd take your memory."

"Save me from what I have a perfect health record!!!"

"You are my little sister Jini..."

"Sister?!! I'm an only child.."