Mixed Up Identity

You're a Heartbreaker!

“So, how was it? How was it?” Jessica asked excitedly the next morning. She still hasn’t forgotten about Tiffany’s promise last night.

Tiffany thought about last night and she smirked confidently, “Your ex lover has fallen into the trap like a fly. We’re supposedly lovers now. And I’ll arrange to look for her….tonight.”

“Really?” Jessica thought excitedly, her eyes lit up before narrowing them, “But she’s really good looking… isn’t she?”

Tiffany thought about the girl last night and nodded, “Uh huh…”

She really was pretty goodlooking! No wonder Jess liked her so much…

“Yes, but she was a no good player already back then. Break her heart, Tiffany! You can do it!” Jessica cheered, before stopping herself, “But remember, don’t fall for her okay? Her heart’s made of stone. She’ll never truly love anyone….”

Tiffany winked, “Got that.”

And she grabbed a toast before heading off to work, “Better get going, I don’t want to be late to meet my company’s big boss today!”

Tiffany was working for a big company that was under one of Korea’s most richest family business that was a multi-conglomerate. They were involved in all sorts of industry, the fashion, entertainment media, shipping, even hotels were under them. And today, the heir of this family was visiting her section. Even though she was a small fry, she was pretty excited to meet the big boss!

Who knows, she might get a promotion if the big boss happens to like her…. Right?

---

Taeyeon sneezed twice and Sunny immediately handed her a tissue. They were in Taeyeon’s big and spacious office. “Bad night yesterday at Yuri’s place?” Sunny chuckled in amusement as she bit into her sandwich.

Taeyeon sneezed again behind her impressive office desk, “Don’t ask. You weren’t there to help me, top actress.” Taeyeon shot her a mock accusing glare, “Someone even poured water at me.”

“Whoa, who dares to pour water at you!” Sunny looked surprised. Taeyeon was like the untouchables. No one dared to offend her due to her big status. She was Kim Taeyeon, for god’s sake! The heir to one of Korea’s top richest families…

Taeyeon shook her head, “It was an accident…” she thought about the culprit, the weird but interesting girl called Tiffany last night that she had met and sent off in a cab.

And her weird request…

“Oh, and I just got a lover.” Taeyeon added, and Sunny nearly dropped her sandwich that she was eating and she exclaimed, “What?”

Taeyeon covered her ears and winced before explaining, “It’s all Yuri’s fault actually…”

“Mmhmm, tell me more.” Sunny looked fully interested, her sandwich was not so important anymore. Taeyeon, the person who never showed interest in anyone, has a lover? What is the world coming to? Is it going to end soon?

“Are you in love with her then?” Sunny prodded more.

Taeyeon looked at Sunny, “Are you crazy? We just met last night? Isn’t that impossible to love someone so fast?”

This time, it was Sunny’s turn to exclaim, “Are you crazy then? Love at first sight, you know? Haven’t you heard of that? Don’t you believe in the power of love?”

Taeyeon looked astounded at Sunny’s outburst and she chuckled, “No.” She never believed in that sort of thing.

“What have I been teaching you, Taeyeon?” Sunny looked deeply hurt and Taeyeon was about to say something more when she jumped up upon seeing a familiar figure approaching her office room.

“Sunny, pass me your cap and sunglass!” Taeyeon said and tried to hide around.

“What?” Sunny looked confused, “What’s going on?”

“It’s the girl!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“What girl?”

“My supposed lover! She’s approaching us now! Hurry, I need to hide! She thinks I’m Yuri!”