Be Mine!

You're a Heartbreaker!

Tiffany had pressed the doorbell once after double checking that she got the right address. After settling our dear Jessica and bringing her back home, she decided to give the ‘heartbreak’ game a shot.

Break a person’s heart huh…. First, she had to steal it. Time to put her skills to test.

“Fresh breath’s important.” She opened the water bottle she had, when her eyes widened at the bug that was making its way to her.

“No no no!!” She squealed and....accidentally threw the water at the owner of the house. Jessica’s ex-lover!

“Uh…hi?”

Tiffany smiled apologetically at the person before her - Jessica's no good ex-lover.

Hmm, Jessica’s ex-lover was a really good-looking girl despite the fact that she was practically glaring at her, no wonder Jessica was head over heels in love with this person....

“Who on earth are you?” Taeyeon asked, deeply annoyed and she rubbed her temples again.

This was so not her day/night.….

“I’m…..here to….” Tiffany racked her brains frantically and finally decided to pretend that she was drunk like how Jessica was, “Wish…. you a (hic!) happy valentine’s day! We met…(hic!) last week, don’t you remember? And you gave me your address….don’t you remember me, sweetie?” She batted her eyelids twice before sprawling onto the person. They were all lies of course. She had never met Jess's ex before!

“Okay….. fine, thank you for the valentine’s day wish.” Taeyeon smiled with much difficulty and tried to straighten the girl up, “But I don’t remember you, so you can leave now. I’ll call a cab for you.”

Tiffany’s eyes widened and she thought frantically: Plan B! Plan B’s…. Ah ha! Damsel in Distress!

Tiffany wailed instead, "Omo... This is so sad….No one loves me! Even you! Don’t you remember that you said that you would love me… that you would take care of me forever and ever and ever and ever…..amen, and that I could come find you if I ever needed help! I need help now! I want to be your girlfriend!” Tiffany wailed pitifully as she buried her face in the person’s neck, while attempting to cry even more pitifully. Sneakily, she hurriedly put some eyedrops on the side of her eyes.

She should grab an Oscars for her acting abilities! Tiffany thought happily.

Taeyeon placed her right palm over her eyes as she rubbed her temples in a sorry state with the girl clinging onto her….

How did Yuri even get into such trouble? But it sure sounds like what Yuri would say to a random stranger…. Taeyeon shook her head, before patting the girl gently on her shoulder as though she was consoling some lost, delinquent youth.

“Er?”

“Tiffany.” Tiffany added quickly before continuing to sob extra pitifully.

“Tiffany…. I’m sorry, but I really don’t remember you. You're still young and life’s still long for you, you can always look for someone better.”

So true, Tiffany thought, rolling her eyes inwardly. As if I would ever fall in love with a heartbreaker like you. This was purely for Jessica’s sake!

She continued her fake sobs. “Are you trying to tell me that I look forgettable? Huh? Is that it?” Tiffany placed her face in front of the girl. Tiffany’s pretty eyes were staring right at hers.

Taeyeon stared at the pretty face. She blinked twice and then Tiffany burst out crying again into the girl’s shoulders.

Taeyeon winced, “No! You’re really pretty, okay?”

Tiffany stopped crying, her mascara was running, “Okay, so does that mean you’ll accept me as your girlfriend?”

“What?!” Taeyeon asked dumbfounded.

“Since you said I’m pretty, can I be your girlfriend then?” Tiffany smiled prettily and wiped her mascara streaks away, she narrowed her eyes sharply, “Or I’ll jump off the building……..” Tiffany said and was moving towards the balcony’s window…

“Wait!” Taeyeon grabbed the girl called Tiffany, and sighed in resignation, “Yes, yes, fine, I’ll be your lover.”

Yuri………. What have you gotten yourself into?

Taeyeon thought pitifully as she looked up to the ceiling.