Ch 2

Not Fated

Charlene's POV

I searched for his face amongst the crowd.There!I spotted that familar face that had become so familar to me over the months.Seeing his face stirred up many memories...\\

'The next experiment will be a partnered one,'the teacher announced.'Partner yourselfs up and you can start on the experiment.Some advise,chose someone you can work with because you will be partners for the whole of this semester.'I looked around.Who should I partner?Gillian was obviously partnering with Calvin and I don't really know the others.Just then,I realized that someone was standing beside me.I looked up.'Can I be partners with you?'Aaron asked.He seemed like a suitable partner.You know the sort who actually does some work instead of just pushing everything to you.'Sure,' i replied.

'Class.This experiment involves concentrated acid so please be extra careful while handling it,'Miss Chen warned.After hearing that,I poured the concentrated acid extra carefully into the test-tube I was holdingwhen suddenly-crash!I was shocked and accidentally spilt the acid onto  my hand.'Ouch!'I yelled.The acid stinged and hurt.Bad.Suddenly,I felt a pair of strong hands grab mine,bringing them under a nearby sink.

'Quick!Wash off the acid,'Aaron commanded as he the tap.The cold water splashed onto my hands,washing off the acid,eliminating the stinging pain.But I felt none of this.I was looking at him.He was so brave,so handsome...Those eyes of his captured me.It was as if you could never see the end of them.Those eyes.I was helpless,drowning in the depths of them.

'Charlene!Charlene!Are you okay?'

'Hah?Oh...oh, yah,I'm fine.'I turne dand glared at Gillian who had dropped her test-tube,causing the crash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pls pls pls comment