Ch 3

Not Fated

thks sooo much to those who have commented.thks thks thks!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's POV

We fell in love.She captured my heart and we fell in love.Its was that simple.It wasn't love at first sight,it wasn't quick.No.It was slow and gradual.While working with each other throughout the semester for science and hanging out with each other,I developed feeling for her.Whenever I saw her,my heart would roar with delight and she made my day,every single day.Every night,I look forward to seeing her face,the bright smile she always carried with her and the happiness she brought to everyone around her.One day,I finally picked up the courage to ask her the one question I always wanted to ask.

'Uh...Charlene,'I said,stuttering nervously.

'Yes?'

'I...uh...Can...can you go out with me?'I finally managed.

'Sure!'she repplied.

From that day onwards,it was not uncommon to see us together throughout the day.We were inseparable...until I arrived home one day only to find my belongings all packed up in luggage bags.'Mom?What's happening?'I asked.

'Oh,Aaron! Isn't it wonderful?Your dad just found a job in America!We're all going to move!'

Move?I stared at her in horror.I did not want to move!No!What about Charlene?

'When are we leaving?'I asked in a daze.

'In 2 days time.I'm just so excited,I started packing already!'my mom said,doing a jig around the room.

I walked up the stairs,too surprised  to say anything more.Everything was already planned;we were leaving in 2 days time...

That night,I thought about everything thoroughly and the next night I brought Charlene out.I brought her out for dinner and knowing it was possibly the last dinner we would have together,I treasured every moment of it.After dinner,we walked together in the park.

'Charlene.'

She turned around and smiled sweetly at me.'Yes?'

'I...'It pained me to say what I was going to say next,but...I had to.'Let's break up,'I said coldly.

'Why,' she cried.

'I...I don't love you anymore,'I said and walked away.It hurt me to say that but it was for her own good.But I knew,even as I heard her cry,that the pain she felt was a thousand times more painful than what I could ever feel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pls comment!