Kiwi

Sweets

 

 

~Kiwi~

A/N

I think the title is irrelevant to the story, but what I mean here is, Kiwi, a sweet yet sour fruit, but very delicious. Just like love. Mostly sweet, but sometimes it goes sour.

So… yeah… Forgive my cheesiness XD

Picture's source: weheartit.com via http://ahztecc.tk/ on tumblr

Enjoy

----------------------------------------

Baekho is confused. He didn’t know what he did wrong, but since he had return from his individual schedule, he received a silent treatment from his lover.

Aron just sulked in the living room, pouting, and his gaze never leaves the television screen. But Baekho sure that his mind is not on the tv show.

“Babe, what happened?” Baekho scooted closer to his lover.

“Hmp,” Aron just continue pouting and folded his arms in front of his chest, refused to talk.

Baekho sighed, “Babe, please tell me what did I do wrong, so I can fix it.”

“Umph!” he puffed his cheeks.

The bigger boy couldn’t help but chuckled, even though Aron is angry, he’s still so cute!

“Maybe he’s on his period, hyung,” Ren butted in while his lollipop.

I am not!” Aron yelled.

“Of course you’re not, babe. You’re a boy,” Baekho chuckled at his lover’s cuteness.

But he stopped chuckling when he received a death glare from his lover. He gulped.

Aron stood up and stomped his foot childishly, still with his glare towards his poor boyfriend.

“I hate you, Kang Dongho!” with that, he ran with the speed of light into his room (well, it’s his and Baekho’s room, actually), and slammed the door shut.

“W-what?” Baekho’s jaw dropped. Aron never called his real name with anger, he just call Baekho’s real name while uhm… making love.

Ren, JR, and Minhyun laughed loudly. Baekho turned his head to his laughing bandmates.

“Yah! Shut up! Help me or something! Argh!!! It’s frustrating!” he really wanted to shove the pillows on the couch to his so called friends.

“Pfffttt… That’s hilarious! Oh God, I should tell Minsoo about it,” JR still laughing and quickly typing a text message to his boyfriend about what just happened, ignoring a glare that Baekho shoot him.

“What did he do while I was on my schedule?” Baekho groaned in frustration and asked his bandmates. He swore when he left Aron this morning, his lover’s mood was so bright as usual. They even made out and ate each other’s faces before Baekho left for his schedule.

Wiped his teary eyes from laughing too much, Minhyun answered his frustration, “Maybe you should check his laptop.”

Baekho frowned in confusion, “Why?”

“He was acting weird after he was going online on the internet with his laptop,” explained Ren.

“Oh… Okay, I shall check it now. Thanks.”

Ren and Minyun smiled and nodded their head. And JR just being JR, he continued to texting with his boyfriend.

Lucky him. Aron’s laptop placed helplessly on the living room desk. He opened it and went straight to the internet to check on the history.

Something clicked on his mind after he saw the internet history. Now, Aron’s strange behavior made sense. He chuckled and closed the laptop gently. Smile plastered on his face as he walking to his and Aron’s room.

 

Flashback

Aron is happy as usual, making out with Baekho in the morning always makes him happy and enlighten his mood.

After Baekho went to his schedule, he immediately felt bored, so he opened his laptop and went online.

He was smiling happily the entire time when he was watching NU’EST fancams on youtube and reading the wonderful comments from L.O.Λ.E. But he spotted something on the comment section.

 

Baekren.

 

“Baekren is shhhooooo cute together!”

“Kyaaaaa Baekren moment! Love it!”

And so on.

 

He frowned, so he googled it.

He regretted his decision.

Baekho’s and Ren’s pictures are everywhere. Laughing, talking, and do everything together.

He clenched his fist tightly. He felt the urge to slam his laptop, but he still trying to keep calm. Hell no. He was upset. Baekho is his boyfriend. Not Ren’s. Ren is Minhyun’s!

And he just realize… There are a lot of Baekren’s interactions in front of the camera. He pouted.

So, Aron decided to sulk and gave his boyfriend a silent treatment later. Baekho needs to learn a lesson. He belongs to Aron!

End of flashback

 

Baekho knocked a couple of times and decided just to opened the door. He walked inside just to find his adorable lover sat on the bed while pouting.

He walked closer and sat beside Aron. “Jealous, huh?” He stated and a smirk formed on his handsome face.

The older boy glared, “Hmp. Why should I?”

“Look babe… That were just a fan service,” Baekho sighed.

“But, you’re mine!” Aron pouted more.

Baekho chuckled and hugged his lover, “I know that already, babe. I’m yours and you’re mine. I only love you, y’know.”

Aron’s heart melted the moment Baekho wrapped his strong arms around him. He buried his face in Baekho’s neck and returned the hug.

“I’m sorry for being childish, Baekkie...” Aron mumbled.

“That’s fine, babe. I understand,” Baekho smiled and started to gave a few circling motion on his lover’s back.

Suddenly, the cute boy pulled his body out of Baekho’s embrace, “But. Still! Never get touchy touchy with Minki anymore! Or I will burn all of your favorite clothes!”

Baekho laughed loudly, “Yes, yes, my love. I promise.”

Aron’s face softened, he smiled and hugged Baekho again. Snuggle closer into his boyfriend’s warmth.

“There’s only Baekron. No Baekren. And that’s final,” he said.

Baekho smiled lovingly and pecked Aron’s forehead. “Yeah... Only Baekron”

---------------------------------------

A/N

Honestly, I already finished this chapter yesterday and planned to post it next week. BUT. I decided to post it now to celebrate NU’EST ACTION MV THAT CAME OUT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

JR’S EYES. O.M.F.G. I DIED.

THEY’RE SO DAMN HAWT *Q*   

Let’s spazz, L.O.Λ.E!