Morning Sunshine

Sweets

 

 

~Morning Sunshine~

 

A/N

I’m writing this while listening to Girl’s Day – Two Of Us over and over again. Maybe it’ll be great if you read this while listening to that song too ^^

Enjoy

------------------------------------

Sun hit the room through the window, Baekho shifted lightly because of the light, he slowly opened his eyes and sighed in happiness after he found the love of his life sleeping comfortably beside him.

That was just another morning after their love making session. They both were still under the blanket. Baekho sat up, trying not to make too many noises. He Aron’s pinchable cheek lovingly and felt Aron stirred in his sleep. He smiled and admiring the beauty.

How grateful he is to have such an adorable lover. They have been in dating for a month and two weeks now. Everyday, Baekho feels that his love for Aron increase. He makes a promise to himself that he will commit with this cute boy beside him for his entire life.

Aron yawned, and his yawn is one of Baekho’s favorite. He thinks that’s cute. He thinks all of the things Aron’s do are cute.

“Morning, baby,” he kissed Aron’s cheek.

“Urrrrmmmm… M’ning, Baekkie,” Aron answered sleepily with his eyes sill closed but smile already plastered on his face.

Baekho really want to pinch his lover’s cheek and squeeze him to death. How could a boy be so adorable, hot, and cute at the same time?

“Shower or breakfast first?” Baekho asked.

“Umm… Cuddle first,” Aron already opened his eyes and smiling brightly. Oh yeah, his smile is also Baekho’s favorite.

Baekho was grinning like a madman. “My boyfriend is the cutest creature in the world!” he thought.

“Of course baby,” he lay his body on the bed again and hugged his lover.

“Hmm… You smell so good, Baekkie,” Aron snuggled closer into Baekho’s chest.

 

Baekho smiled, he wrapped his arms to the black haired’s slim waist and kissed the top of his head while inhaling the scent. “You smell better, babe. You smell like an apple, fresh apple. It makes me want to bite you!” Baekho playfully gave a few bites on Aron’s milky white shoulder.

Aron let out a cute giggle, “You smell like mints, Baekkie. I like mints.”

Baekho smiled and his lover’s arm, “I love you, Aron,”

Aron looked up and pecked his lips, “I love you too, Baekkie. I’m very happy if everyday we could have a nice morning like this. Me, you, cuddling,” he smiled.

“Yeah, it’s very nice for me too… With you right beside me the first time I open my eyes in the morning.”

 

Comfortable silence filled the room as both boys just cuddling and stealing few kisses. Loving each other warm embrace and the great feeling when their skin brushed with each other.

The silence interrupted by the loud growling sound from Baekho’s tummy. Aron chuckled at that.

“Ugh. I’m hungry… C’mon babe, let’s take a shower and I will make us a delicious breakfast!”

Aron smiled and nodded.

 

+++

 

Aron’s laugh echoed in the kitchen, Baekho just glared at his boyfriend.

“Aww… Don’t be mad, Baekkie,” Aron was trying to hold his laugh and he wrapped his arms into Baekho’s waist, back hugged him.

After they went to a nice shower together, Baekho fulfill his promise to make Aron a delicious breakfast, but he forgot one thing. He can’t cook.

He sighed and stared at the black thing on the plate. That was supposed to be pancakes. Yeah, that’s how bad he is with cooking.

“Don’t be upset, honey. Just let me take care of the breakfast, kay?”

“Okay… but I want to help”

“You can help me taste it after I finish,” Aron giggled.

Baekho pouted but nodding his head anyway. He’s very hungry and the best decision is to let Aron cooking.

After a few minutes, Aron finally done with the breakfast.

“Here, honey,” Aron smiled and put a plate of the proper pancakes in front of Baekho.

Baekho smiled widely and take Aron’s hand, motioning him to sit on his lap. Aron blushed but complied, he sat on his lap while Baekho circled his strong arms around the smaller boy’s waist.

“Thanks babe. Now your job is to feed me,” Baekho grinned and kiss Aron’s neck.

Aron blushed again, he’s so shy but he can’t say no to clingy Baekho.

“Umm… What do you want for the topping? Syrup? Ice cream? Or jam? We have chocolate and pineapple jam,” he said.

“HEY GUYS! Wow! Pancakes! Me want!”

Before Baekho could reply Aron, suddenly, JR barged into the kitchen with his usual too cheerful morning mood.

Baekho groaned loudly. “Go away, Jonghyun! Let me have my lovely morning with Aron”

JR frowned, “Yah! You impolite kid! I’m older than you!”

“Yeah, by only one month! Get Minki and Minhyun wake up or something. Just don’t disturb us”

“I will tell Minsoo how rude you are to me!” he yelled, trying to scare Baekho by mention his boyfriend’s name.

Baekho rolled his eyes at his leader’s childish behavior. “Yeah, go tell Minsoo hyung, he just will laugh it off”

JR already opened his mouth to scold Baekho again, but Aron interrupted. “Jonghyun, how about I make you pancakes later? Because this is for Baekkie.”

“Huh. Okay. You’re lucky your boyfriend is irresistible, Baekho,” JR said and left the kitchen.

“Oh, God. Why is he the leader? He’s an ,” Baekho said in annoyance.

“I heard that, you head!” JR shouted.

The cute boy just laughed, “C’mon, let’s just eat, Baekkie.”

Baekho sighed and nuzzled his nose on Aron’s neck, “I’m lucky for having you, you know.”

Aron smiled and start to feed his moody boyfriend. How he love his morning routine. Especially with Baekho beside him.

---------------------------------

A/N

YAY! XD

My intention is to make you like this:

Am I succeed? >w<

Please leave a comment, I really want to know your opinion ^^

 

BY THE WAY.

NU'EST SECOND TEASER!!! ASDFGHJKL THEY'RE SO DAMN AWESOME!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH

WHY ARE THEY SO YOUNG?! JR IS SO ASDFGHJKL I MIGHT EXPLODE. HE'S SO HOT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*cough* okay. I should stop spazzing.