Chicken Soup

Sweets

 

 

~Chicken Soup~

 

A/N

Maybe some of you recognize that I always use food as a title except for chapter one. And I’m planning to continue this, who doesn’t love food anyway? ^o^

Picture's source: http://tango-mango.tumblr.com/

Enjoy

------------------------------

Baekho grunted awake from his sleep. He felt someone tugged his t-shirt and considering that is his shared bed with his boyfriend, the one who tugging him is none other than Aron. He blinked his eyes and looked at the alarm at the nightstand, it’s only 2 AM. He grunted again and rolled his body to look at his Aron sleepily.

“What’s wrong, Aron?”

Aron answered with a mumble, “I don’t feel good, Baekkie...”

At that, Baekho got up with wide eyes and Aron’s hair with concern. “What? What happened babe? Are you having a stomachache?”

When Baekho took a closer look, Aron had a pale face and he looked a little green.

“Ugh. I feel like vomiting.”

Just a second after he said that, suddenly he clamped his hand over his mouth and ran out of their bedroom to the bathroom.

“Aron?!” Baekho ran to follow his boyfriend and found Aron kneeling in front of the toilet to empty the content of his stomach.

Baekho approached him worriedly. He kneeled beside Aron and massages his nape.

Aron sighed after he finished vomiting. He dropped his head to Baekho’s broad shoulder and Baekho rubbed Aron’s tummy soothingly.

“C’mon babe, let me make you a hot tea,” Baekho said. He stood up and held Aron close to his body. Aron just nodded obediently.

Once they arrived in the kitchen, Baekho pulled a chair to Aron and he started making a cup of hot tea.

“Here, apple tea,” he handed the cup and sat next to Aron but the cute guy got up from his seat to sit on Baekho’s lap. Baekho couldn’t help but smile at his boyfriend’s clingy attitude.

Aron drank his tea and sighed with relief. He snuggled to Baekho’s warm body and placed his head on the crooked of Baekho’s neck. Baekho wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

“What did you eat yesterday Aron? How can you vomiting like that? Hmm?” Baekho asked.

Aron thought for a moment. “I can’t remember.”

Baekho just nodded while his brain recalls what his Aron ate yesterday to make him feel sick like this. His thought interrupted by the sound of Aron’s soft snore. He chuckled at that. Aron is always been fast asleep, especially in Baekho’s embrace. So, he carried Aron bridal style to their bedroom.

He laid Aron gently on the soft bed and peck his forehead while Aron’s hair. “Get well soon, babe.”

+++

Aron’s condition was getting worse. He keeps vomiting and now his body is limp. Baekho was extremely worried with his boyfriend illness. He accompanied Aron on their room while Aron resting on their bed, too exhausted to do anything.

“Maybe you’re pregnant!” exclaimed JR when he and the other two of the members visit Aron to check on his condition. Minhyun snickered at JR.

Aron’s eyes went wide. “No way! I’m a guy!”

“Well, in 2013 anything can happen!” JR insisted.

Baekho rolled his eyes, “Shut up Jonghyun.”

JR crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. “But there’s a possibility that I’m right! You and Aron have an active life, so maybe he’s pregnant! He’s been vomiting non-stop, isn’t he?”

Aron blushed at the mention of his and Baekho’s life. Baekho rolled his eyes again, “So, if Aron and I have an active life, he can be pregnant? Come on! If so, you’ll also be able to pregnant. You and Minsoo hyung basically like rabbit!”

“Shush you two, you only make Aron hyung’s condition worse with your nonsense,” Ren said.

“Alright, it’s better if you three get out of our room. Now.” Baekho said.

“Okay, get well soon Aron hyung!” Ren said cheerfully and Aron smiled at the maknae.

“Get well soon hyung, if you need us, just shout, okay?” Minhyun grinned, earning a soft laugh from Aron.

“Yeah, get well soon, Aron umma!” JR said loudly and petted Aron’s head.

“Jonghyun! Get out!” Baekho pushed JR out of their room with an annoyed look at his face.

Baekho sighed and sit on the bed next to his pale boyfriend. “Do you want to eat something Aron? You must be hungry.”

Aron nodded, “Yeah, I’m starving, but I want food that didn’t make me sick.”

“Hmm... Okay, I think I can make something good. Wait for me, yeah,” Baekho said and pecked Aron’s cheek before he walked out to the kitchen.

“What should I cook...” Baekho thought.

+++

With much of fights, Baekho come up with the food. He thank Minhyun for helping him in the kitchen. He’s terrible in cooking, but he want to make something for Aron.

“Babe, here’s your fooo~ood,” he sang and walked to his and Aron’s room with a tray of bowl and water.

Aron smiled and trying to sit on the bed. “Hmm... Smells good...”

“Yep, I made it myself!” Baekho beamed proudly.

“.........You sure? I’m afraid I will get worse if you cook this yourself. You didn’t burn the kitchen, right?” Aron teased weakly.

Baekho huffed, “I didn’t! Well... Minhyun helped me so I think this food is appropriate.”

Baekho placed the tray on the nightstand and picked the bowl to feed Aron.

“Oh... Chicken soup!” Aron smiled widely.

“Yep. I hope it can make you feel better. It will help to calm your stomach” Baekho said and started to feed Aron.

When the soup is half eaten, Aron said hesistantly, “Baekkie...”

“Hm?”

“What if I’m pregnant?”

“What?! Babe, you shouldn’t listen to Jonghyun!”

Aron pouted, “But what if he’s right? I’ve been vomiting since morning!”

Baekho hold the bowl with his left hand and Aron’s hair with his right. “You aren’t, babe. I’m one hundred percent sure that you got food poisoning.”

“But I don’t remember eating any suspicious food,”

“Hmmm... Hey, wait a second..........” Baekho said thougtfully.

“What?” Aron asked curiously.

“Was it you who eat the chocolate cake on the fridge yesterday?”

“Oh, your chocolate cake? Yeah, I ate it. Why? You never share your chocolate cake, so when I found it, I ate it before you! Haha!” Aron sticked out his tongue childishly.

Baekho face palmed and groaned.

“Eh? What’s wrong Baekkie?”

“I didn’t share it because it’s already expired. I plan to throw it but I found the cake was already gone. So I assumed one of you already throw it, not eat it.”

Aron was dumbstruck. “Eeeeehhhh?! So that’s why I’ve been vomiting and feel sick?”

“Uh-huh, you’re definitely not pregnant,” Baekho chuckled.

“Ohh... It’s all make sense now,” Aron nodded.

“You silly. Now let’s continue to eat this soup,”

“Okay, but fyi, I already feel better now,” Aron grinned.

“Good. But you still should finish this,” Baekho said while holding the spoon close to Aron’s mouth.

Aron swallowed happily. “Hey Baekkie, I’m not pregnant, but...”

“But what?”

“We still can do that activity to make a baby even we can’t produce one,” Aron winked at Baekho.

Baekho laughed at his boyfriend. “Your condition is definitely better now.” And so he kissed Aron fully on the mouth.

-------------------------

A/N

Yay! I will not abandon this story although I update extremely slow. This story is too precious to me :’)

4th semester is coming on February and I will be much more busy than before because I have TV journalism and radio journalism as two of the eight subjects. I hope I won't get too exhausted, because when I get exhausted, I spent my free time for sleeping, not writing >_<

Thanks for your patient, dear friends! Please forgive me >_<

Love you!