Coffee and Tea

Sweets

A/N

Here’s a new chapter!

Enjoy

Picture’s source: http://buttonsbows.tumblr.com/

-------------------------------------

~Coffee and Tea~

 

Baekho cursed loudly. He just accidentally spilled his hot coffee onto his white pants. His first coffee today. Not that he didn’t bring an extra pair of pants, but the Goddess of luck seems love to play with him today.

He woke up with a thumping headache, maybe from a lack of sleep.

He didn’t get his coffee in the morning because stupid Jonghyun just drank his last sachet of instant coffee and he couldn’t buy a cup of coffee outside because Nuest’s early schedule.

He also didn’t get his morning kiss from his boyfriend because he’s too busy preparing the early schedule, he only got a peck on his cheek. Cheek! Not on the lips! Baekho scowled when remember that.

Thankfully their schedule ran smoothly. He couldn’t think of what would he do if his day get any worse than this. His head still throbbing like crazy, and now his coffee got spill!

To his dissapoinment, Aron is no where in sight, perhaps with Aron’s presence he can feel better. He sighed.

Baekho just want to go to the dorm as soon as possible and get some sleep.

+++

He take his words back. His boyfriend is not help at all.

“Baekkie, Baekkie, why are you so quiet? Let’s play some game with me and Ren,” Aron said with his wide puppy eyes. Makes Baekho groaned some more. Aron already bug him for half an hour with his constant whine and pout.

“No, I can’t Aron. I have a headache and I really need some sleep right now,” Baekho said firmly. Now that they already in their dorm, he really want to jump to his bed and have a peaceful sleep.

Aron pouted but nodded his head. “Okay, get some rest Baekho,” he smiled and pecked his boyfriend’s forehead.

Baekho sighed gratefully. Now it’s time for a peaceful sleep.

 

He just started nodding off when the bedroom’s door burst open, revealing an excited Aron.

“Baekkie! Jonghyun want to treat us an ice cream! It’s such a rare event! He said he’s in a good mood because Minsoo hyung want to visit him tomorrow! What flavor do you want Baekkie? Or do you want me to choose for you?” Aron grinned from ear to ear while bouncing a little in his place. Baekho sighed tiredly.

“Just choose for me,” he mumbled from under his pillow. He heard Aron said an excited ‘okay’ and the door slammed shut.

He sighed again and force his eyes to sleep. He couldn’t remember how many times he sigh and groan today.

 

“Baekkie? Are you sleeping?” Aron’s head popped from the door shortly afterwards. Baekho groaned loudly.

“What now Aron?” he asked.

Aron beamed, oblivious with Baekho’s annoyance. “I’ve got a vanilla ice cream for you! Look!” he said while waving the ice cream.

Baekho take a deep breath to calm himself down.

“Just put it in the fridge, kay?” he said, “And Aron, please let me sleep for about an hour, please. My headache is killing me.”

“Aww... My poor boyfriend! I will let you sleep now!” he said cheerfully and closed the door.

Baekho sighed in relief. Aron slowly get on his nerves right now. He just needs a goddamn sleep!

 

While he trying to sleep again, he heard the door cracks open. What now, he thought.

“Baekkie? Look what I got for you~” Aron sing song.

Finally, Baekho had had enough.

“What now Aron?! Don’t you understand someone is trying to get some sleep right now?!” he snapped while getting up to sit on his bed. “I don’t care with the freakin ice cream or whatever! I just need my sleep!!!” he buried his face on his hands.

Aron flinched, shocked with the outburst. “I... I’m sorry, Baekkie,” he mumbled.

Realizing his outburst, Baekho raised his head to see his boyfriend standing on the door and holding a steamed cup.

Aron’s head hung low and he bit his lip while fidgeting, clearly nervous with Baekho’s anger. “I’m sorry Baekho, I won’t disturb you again,” he apologized in a quiet voice.

Instantly felt guilty, Baekho stopped Aron’s step, “Wait.” When Aron’s head turned to his, he could see hurt and tears threaten to fall from his boyfriend’s eyes. He felt his heart clench with the view.

“Come here,” he said.

“But...” Aron said with a confused face.

“Come here, babe,” Baekho said again with a softer voice.

Aron hesitantly came closer, Baekho pulled him to his lap and circling his arms around Aron’s waist while burying his face on his boyfriend’s neck. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to snap at you. It’s just I had a bad day and this headache is worsen my day.”

“That’s fine, Baekkie, I understand. Sorry for being a disturbance for you. Here, I bring a cup of tea. I think it would soothe your headache,” Aron said.

Baekho smiled and take the cup. He released a content sigh after drink the hot tea. Aron Baekho’s hair lovingly while giving a small massage. Baekho moaned happily. “You should doing this from the start, babe. Instead of giving me another headache,” he chuckled.

Aron blushed in embarrassment, “I’m sorry Baekkie, I didn’t realize that your headache is that bad. I’m a terrible boyfriend!” he pouted but his hand still continuously massages Baekho’s head.

“No you aren’t. Now, sleep with me!” Baekho said and put the cup of tea on the drawer.

Aron let out a yelped when Baekho pulled him onto the bed. The taller man quickly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend again and pulled him closer to his body. Aron smiled widely, “Are you comfortable, Baekkie?”

“Very. Please continue the message,” Baekho said while closing his eyes. Aron chuckled and pecked Baekho’s lips. Slowly, Baekho start dozing off with Aron’s massage on his head.

Maybe this day is not that bad.

------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello~~~~~~~~

How are you guys? ^^

Just want to say, thank you for sticking with me! I lurve you guys so much!