Marshmallow

Sweets

 

 

-Marshmallow-

 

A/N

HULLO MY DEAREST READERS!!!

It's been a long time...

Picture's source: http://pinkety-pinkety.tumblr.com/

Enjoy

----------------------------------------------------

Oh baby you i norae deu-reobwah-jwo neol wiihae na norae-hae. Just only you nae dununeul barabwah-jwo neoman bogoit-janha

Baekron glanced at the name on his phone’s screen and smiled fondly then picked up his phone. He’s been on the gym (yeah, to-keep-his-body-on-shape) since morning. He went alone there because he doesn’t like to go to gym with s, they just disturbing him, he said.

“Hi babe,miss me already?” he said with his teasing tone.

“B...Baekkie...”

“Babe?! What’s wrong?! Are you crying?!”

“...I’m bleeding, Baekkie...” Baekho could hear Aron’s sobs.

“WHAT?! WHERE?!”

“It hurts... *sobs*”

“Are you alone in the dorm?”

“Yes, the others are going out. It really hurts Baekkie...” Aron whined between his sobs.

“I know babe, I know” Baekho was trying to calm Aron (and himself) but failed successfully.

Aron’s sobs were getting louder. “Go home now Baekkie...”

“Yes yes babe, I’ll go home this instant. Right now you need to calm down,” he cut off the call and huriedly begin to pack his stuff. His brain couldn’t work well because he was panic! His beloved boyfriend is hurt! And alone!

+++

“I’m home!!! Where are you, Aron? I buy some bandages for you!”

“Baekkieeee... I’m in the kitchen”

Baekho walked to the kitchen with his heart thumping hard. What happened with his Aron?

“Where’s the bleeding?” he asked once he step to the kitchen.

“*sobs* I’m cutting my index finger when I’m chopping the cabbage, Baekkie,” Aron his bleeding index finger to Baekho.

Silence.

“...”

“...”

“...”

“Baekkie?” Aron titled his head confusedly for the lack of response.

“WHAT?!”                                                

+++

“I guess I spoil you too much,” Baekho sighed. Now they were sitting and snuggled comfortably to each other on the couch after Baekho treated Aron’s bleeding finger. Aron’s head rested on Baekho’s chest while Baekho’s right hand wrapped around his slender waist.

Aron grinned widely. “But you love this spoiled boy.”

Baekho rolled his eyes playfully and pecked Aron’s lips. “Yes, I am.”


-------------------------------------------------

WARNING: long A/N

 

No, I'm not dead.

I think sorry isn't enough for you guys. You've been waiting for three freakin months! ;A;

But still, I'M SO SORRY! I'm a super bad author.

 

I'll give you my excuse. My third semester in college is on. And I'm super busy and exhausted.

I take Journalistic, so most of my tasks are on field which take my time and my energy!

Even I do my tasks on  my precious weekends! ARGH! *pulling my hair*

I just finish my mid term exam two days ago, so that's why I update this story. I know this chapter is BAD. It's very pointless and has no plot. I'm sorry. Again. I'll try to make it up to you. I already write some drafts on my phone.

 

Thank you so so so much for your support, your patience, and your loyalty. I appreciate it. A lot. You guys mean a lot to me.

I love you and I'm sorry!

 

PS: anyone know what song is Baekho's phone ringtone? ;)