Chapter 5- Heads or Tales?

Destined To Be

Note: The Words That Are Highlighted  Brings you to a link, so click it ^^

"ASSSAAA" Yoseob cheered.

...It landed on ... Heads...

"ANDWAEEE. NOOO" You insisted "That was a total fluke ... AGAIN!" 

" But it won't be fair Eunnie" Ga Eul stated.

" Hmph, I can't believe that even my bestfriend is against me." You pouted and faced the other way.
Yoseob found that very cute.

"Bye Bye, Ga Eul and Meanie!" You waved and started to walk home.
"Bye~"

"Wait, Cutie-ah. Since our houses are close by, lets walk home together" He protested

You didn't care so you started to walk faster.. then broke into running. " YAH, run slower" You heard

KYAAAAAAA" You screamed as someone back hugged you.

"Gotchaaa Cutie" He smirked

He wrapped one of his arms around your waist and started to walk home.

When you got to your house you waved goodbye and started to walk in. When suddenly, he grabbed you by the wrist and  Kissed You on the cheek, "Bye Cutie" He said and skipped away.

"YAHHH, WHAT WAS THAT FOR HUH?" You screamed.

You heard him laugh and you walked in. *Omg, did he see me blush?! No... Am I falling for him? NO NO NO! * You thought and almost bashed into the door.

____________________________________________________

-Next Day-

You woke up and dressed into This Outfit 

"Omma, Good Morning!~"

" Oh, Morning, my beautiful daughter"

You ate Breakfast  and walked to the door. "Omma, after school today, I'm going to go with Ga Eul and my friend to buy camp stuff and can you sign this for me?" You showed her the camp note, and she signed it "Alright my daughter, take care!" As you opened the door, you were greeted by the 1st Person you never wanted to see. 

"Morning, Cutie-ah"

"Eugh, why are you here?"

"Since I'm going to pick you up on the Camp Day, why not practice now?"

"Whatever, you pushed past him and walked down stairs to see a race car"

"Cutieee, let me take you to school~~"

"No"

That leaves me to no choice but do this" He picked you up bridal style and put you in the passenger seat
"YAHHH, This is considered KIDNAPPED" You protested

"No, because we know each other" he smiled

"Whatever"

" Cutie-ah, you look pretty today" You blushed at this comment and stared at the window.

 Along the way, he will try to hold your hand, you didn't realise so you didn't do anything.

" We have arrived~"

" Ohmygosh, now everyone is going to hate on me because I've been in your car"

"It's okay, they won't do anything bad."

You got out of the car to be shouted and yelled by the 'B2ST Fangirls'

"YAHHH, HAVEN'T I WARNED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM YOSEOBIE OPPA?!"

"Why were you in OUR Yoseobie Oppa's CAR HUH?!"

"Your such a " "" "FREAK" All those words caused you pain.

They started pulling your hair, dragging your clothes and hitting you, causing bruises. "Ahhh, ouch. Stop it!" You screamed as you started to cry.

"YAHHHH, STOP IT. SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Yoseob yelled. You have never seen him that angry before.

The fangirls immediatly let go and ran away, leaving you laying on the ground.Crying.

"Omo! Cutie-ah Gwenchana? Does it hurt?"

You attempted to stand up but failed. Yoseob helped you up. You flinged his hands off and started to walk away. Slowly. Still Crying.

______________________________________________________

*Ahh, she must be so sad right now* Yoseob thought.

You didn't attend the first 2 classes. You were in the Nurse Room, treating your bruises and scrapes.

During lunch, Ga Eul would come and give you something to eat. She insisted that she cancel the event after school but you protested saying that your fine.

All those times, Yoseob never came to see you.

During the remaining lessons, you sat at the back, away from everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-After School-

You got out of the classroom and waited for Ga Eul.

"Let's Go!" She said

"Okay!~" You fully forgot that you left Yoseob behind. But even so, you didn't care.

Ga Eul helped you walk carefully.

" YAH, How can you forget me?" He ran up to you two. You weren't in the mood to talk to him so you just stayed silent.

"He walked on the other side of you, making you in the middle.

" Cutie-ah I'm sorry. This will never happen again. I promise !" You didn't respond, instead you talked to Ga Eul instead. Ignoring him. It really hurt him.

On the way to the Shopping Centre you stopped by the Ice Cream store and ordered your favourite, Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. Yoseob payed for you. *Hmph, at least he is doing something to make me happy* You thought. You smiled and walked away. Slowly Again. Yoseob was so happy that you smiled at what he did.

When you almost got to the entrance, you tripped over and closed your eyes, getting ready to face-palm the floor but someone caught you.

*Ga Eul? Yoseob? Nahh, it won't be Yoseob. It must be Ga Eul.* You opened your eyes and... It was Yoseob. *DAMMIT*, You thought. "Are you okay? Cutie?" With you still in his arms. "Y-ye-yes" You got back up and continued to eat your icecream, Like nothing happened. You 3 entered the shopping centre, you walked past a store and immediately walked back to see This. The perfect outfit.  "WOAHHH" You spazzed "So pretty" 

You walked in, and the 2 followed behind. 

"Try it on!" They both said. So you walked in the dressing room to try it on.

You walked out and the stared in Awe.

"So prettyyyyy~" Ga Eul said

"Beautiful on you" Yoseob smirked, still staring at you.

"Really? Meh, I don't like it that much" You turned back and changed. But Yoseob knew you liked it.

When you got out, Yoseob told you two to go ahead. He wen't back and bought what you had just tried *She will like it right?* He thought.

Ga Eul Bought This  

You bought all your camp stuff and wen't home. You walked home with Yoseob.

Before you wen't in, he again, kissed you on the cheek 

" I had fun today" He said

"Me too" You smiled

"Before I go, Present!~" He gave you a bag, inside there was the outfit you tried on.

"WOAH, Thank You Yoseob!~" You grinned and gave him a hug

"Bye!~"
__________________________________________________________

I think I'm falling for him..

 

Authors Note:

Hello~ 

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter! ^^

Please Comment And Subscribe. It means alot to me~