The Consequence?

Destined To Be

Author's POV.

She stretched, rubbing her eyes at the sun beaming through the streaks of the curtain.

"Lee JiEun, starting from today, no more crying. no more thinking of yang yoseob. Simply ignore. Hwaiting!", she murmured to herself.

Covering her puffy eyes with makeup, she dressed in more stylish clothes, " No use dressing in messy clothes, if I have the clothes, I'd wear them" she had thought to herself.

Humming while flipping the pancakes, "I should pack some for GaEullie and Yos- wait no, just my best friend", she grinned at her save of words.

Making sure not to forgot her books and lunch, she walked out of her house in glory.

"L-L.Joe?!"

________________________

Now if you think about the good morning she had, how about thinking of the other side. 

Yang Yoseob.

Dragging himself out of his messily made bed, he groaned at the sunshine.

Checking the time on his phone, he sent another text message to his girl.

Good morning jagiya, I'll see you at school. Saranghae.

No, he didn't forget about yesterday.

He still feels immensely sorry.

His heart hurt everytime he thought about yesterday's incident.

Never in his life did he ever think this would happen- heck he never thought he was going to hurt her. But he did and he regretted everything he had done.

All he wants is to make up with her, but how?

He knew that she would be dodging and avoiding him at school.

"Yang Yoseob you screwed up big time", he groaned, running a hand through his ruffled hair.

Outfit? 

He was dressed in a ed sleeve shirt. Mis matching socks.

Not that bad eh?

 


Author's Note:

 

omg guys, I am so sorry :c

believe it or not, I had 11 exams in one week.

exams + me= stress.

i have like 3 more weeks till my school holiday so I will update more. I promise~~

Please comment to tell me what you think about this chapter.

Subscribe if your new and want to read more!

Upvote to show your love?

Thank you ^^