Chapter 11- The Bus Trip

Destined To Be

A/N: I’ve decided to write about the bus ride to the camping site first, since this is the only part I can think about writing on for now.

 

-The Bus Trip-

 

Your POV.

We entered the bus which was filled with rows of soft seats. I sat on the window seat because I can lean my head on the window since I’m too lazy to bring a portable pillow on the bus.

Yoseob was putting his bag up on the shelf.

“Want me to help you put your bags on the shelf?” he offered.

“Sure” I don’t really want to talk to him that much, since he only thinks of me as a friend. Yes, I’m still on about him calling me a friend only.

I gave him my bags and faced the window again.

Rain began to pour down, hitting the window’s surface (A/N Plays Bi Rain’s Rainism Kekeke.. Sorry, keep reading^^)

I feel someone’s presence next to me, yes, Yang Yoseob.

I decided to not talk to him on this trip but I don’t think that will happen, since he’s so talkative… I wonder how long this dude can talk for, 9 hours? Nah, more like 24/7

I heard him cough, purposely… Is he trying to get my attention? Well it sure did, but I’m choosing not to show it.

He was about to say something when the teacher interrupted.

“Alright class, We will be taking off in a few minutes, Make sure you always have your seatbelt on and-“

“Oh, Miss!~ Do we have to?”

“It would be so uncomfortable!”

“I can’t sleep like that though!”

The students complained.

“SILENCE!” She yelled. The student completely went silent.

"Yes, you have to, I will be checking, DON’T YOU DARE take them off when I’m not looking or else lunch time detention when we come back” She demanded, causing the whole class to whine.

I didn’t really care, actually I didn’t really listen to her.

The whole class fastened their seatbelt except for me, I was like in a completely different world.

I feel someone move closer to me. I simply ignored, since I knew who it was, Yoseob. Yeah, my great FRIEND.

He draped the seatbelt over and attached it to the other end. Psh, he didn’t need to do that, I have hands you know!

“Didn’t you hear the teacher? It will be very dangerous as well” He said softly.

“So? I could’ve done it myself, I have hands you know!” I glared at him

“Woah, don’t get angry..”

“Whatever” I simply said and turned around again.

By now, the bus heater was and the glass window fogged up, so I decided to draw some stuff on it.

 

 

 

Eh? What the heck? Why am I drawing all these love type stuff.

I quickly rubbed it off before anyone could see it. I tuned back into a more comfortable position, facing forward.

I took my phone out, before I turned the screen on, I can see a reflection on my phone. Yoseob’s reflection.

He was looking at me with sad eyes.

Was I THAT bad?

I unlocked my phone and plugged my earphones in.

It showed that I have one voicemail.

I opened it up and saw that it was from Yoseob.

I played it.

“Ji Eun-ah … What happened to us?” He spoke softly. He seemed like he was at the urge of crying.

I was wearing my earphones so I guess he doesn’t know.

I turned to look at him but he had his eyes closed, he had a frown on, like he was just rejected.

I replied to him via text, even though we’re just sitting next to each other.

‘Nothing… What do you mean?” I lied.

I sent it to him and I guess his phone was on silent because I didn’t hear a notification sound. I sighed and stared at my phone. A picture of… well nothing… no one. Used to be me and him.

 

Is it my fault? That he is sad?

But isn’t it normal? To feel sad… He only thinks of me as a Friend.

This can’t last forever.

I guess I’ll have to act… Act like I’m fine when I’m actually sad inside.

It’s going to be fine right? Friends? Fine. If that’s what he wants.

Just then he woke up..

“Ji Eun-ah” He said while sitting up and looking at me.

“Hm?”

“Are you okay? What happened?” He asked

“Nothing. We are only Friends right?” I said sternly.

“Ah, that… well-“ He was going to continue when I cut him off.

“Nothing, Friends are friends.”

“But-“

“Stop. Let’s play! Do you have cards?” I asked

He still looked sad. Aw.

“Neh…” He managed to say

“Well then… let’s play!” I smiled. Forceful smile that is.

We then started to play like nothing happened but yet, when I see him being sad… I feel sad too.

Argh Yang Yoseob. I think I fell in love with you.

 

Yoseob’s POV.

“Are you okay? What happened?” I asked as I woke up.

“Nothing. We are only Friends right?” She said.

Why does my heart hurt when she says that?

But… why is she saying this?

Wait.. Omg. I’m the one who said that we were only friends.

Yang Yoseob. You just dug your own grave.

“Ah, that… well-“ I was going to explain what I meant when she cut me off

“Nothing. Friends are friends.”

“But-“ I tried again

“Stop. Let’s play! Do you have cards?” She asked.

I said yes and so we started to play. We were screaming, yelling and laughing , which earned glares from the students who wanted to sleep.

We just continued but with a softer volume.

Soon later we were both tired so we decided to sleep.

She was listening to music on her phone.

She offered me the other side of the earplugs.

River Flows In You By Yiruma was on.

 

 

 

It was Ji Eun's favourite song. I personally think it was a very sad song.

Her head was leaning against the cold window as she slept so I gently placed her head on my shoulder.

I layed my head on hers.

I wish I could stay with her like this... Forever. Is it because I Like Her? Or... Love Her?

___________________________________________________________

Hi!~ you

I hope you enjoyed this update!

I'll update tomorrow... I guess. Don't bash me if I don't! ^^

Please Subscribe and Comment... COMMENTS!~

The more you comment and give feedback, the quicker I will update~

Please~

Thank You All!