She Ran Away

Destined To Be

Chapter 34

 

*Show Time.*

Your POV.

 

I raced up the stairs in no human speed. I reached for the door knob and slammed the door open.

 

 

My heart froze.

 

What is happening?

 

Stood there... was Hye Su and Yoseob...

 

kissing.

 

Yoseob had his hands on her shoulder while Hye Su had hers on his neck.

 

They looked up at the source of the sound.

I swear I saw the smirk on Hye Su's face when she saw me shaking.

 

My whole body was shaking in fear. My face turned pale.

I didn't know I was crying until I felt the salty tears trail down my face.

 

The look on Yoseob's face was blank though his eyes told a different story.

His eyes looked like he was in guilt... pain.

 

"Y-yo-you.." I managed to squeak out in the silence. I almost didn't have the strength to talk.

 

Yoseob seemed to have snapped out of his trance.

 

"J-Ji Eun-ah! i-it's no-ot wh-hat y-you thi-nk.." he stuttered.

 

I grew angry and hurt instantly.

 

"THEN WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING?! WHY?!. IS THIS IT? NOT EVEN A WEEK AND YOU'VE ALREADY GREW TIRED OF ME? REALLY YANG YOSEOB? YOU KNOW WHAT, I KNEW YOU DIDN'T EVEN LIKE ME NOR LOVE? HAH, WHO WAS I TO THINK THAT YOU WOULD BE EVEN INTERESTED IN ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. IM STUPID FOR BELIEVING YOU." Tears constanting flowing down.

 

The pain in my heart cannot even compare to what I'm seeing.

Yoseob started to tear up but I didn't care.

 

He ran up to me and tried to explain. "Ji-ji eun-ah.. it's not like t-"

I cut him off before he continued.

 

"SHUT UP! I HATE YOU. I KNOW, IM NOT PRETTY LIKE HYE SU. IM NOT SMART LIKE THE OTHERS. IM NOT RICH COMPARED TO HER. IM EVERYTHING YOU HATE. IS THAT RIGHT? YANG YOSEOB?! IM NOTHING COMPARED TO HYE SU. SO I, LEE JI EUN, THIS UGLY, DUMB, POOR STUPID GIRL WILL DISSAPPEAR FROM YOUR LIFE LIKE HOW YOUR HEART WILL. I NO LONGER HAVE TRUST AND FAITH IN YOU. MY FEELINGS FOR YOU WILL END RIGHT WHEN I LEAVE THIS DAMN DOOR. HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND. YANG YOSEOB. STARTING FROM NOW, WE ARE STRANGERS". I spat on his face and ran off, slamming the door along the way.

 

 

----

 

She ran away.

She ran away from everyone.

She ran away from the person who she loves.

But... who was she blaming? 

 

 

Herself.

 

 

 

 


 :'( cries a han river

sob.

I cried when I typed this up.

 

well...

 

HELLO EVERYONE~

I, FANYLOVESPINK IS BACK FROM MY AWFULLY LONG HIATUS ;DD

 

I'M GLAD TO BE BACK AND WRITING AGAIN~~

WOOHOOO!

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT~~~

 

I WILL UPDATE A LOT FASTER.

 

SARANGHAEEEEE <3