Plan

Destined To Be

 

Dragging himself in the school gates, everyone gasped. Their cheerful 'Yoseobbie oppa' is gone, replacing a tired, stressed Yoseob.

How come I can't see jagi?, he looked around.

"Omo, did you see that girl? she looks totally hot!"

"Is she a new student?"

"Hyung! I saw her first! back off~"

Curiosity got to him so he peered around the corner only to receive the shock of his life. Stood at her locker was his girl, in a different style. Her clothes were way more feminine that it was almost impossible to recognize that it's her, his love. She didn't wear much makeup, enough to bring out her innocence.

Jagi? Why is she with- ... L.JOE?!

Watching L.joe with the person he loves was heartbreaking. His heart stings whenever she would send him a sweet smile.

So for the rest of the day he would go on his little 'spy' mission and follow them arround everywhere, dispite the pain in his chest, he knew it was for the good.

Did they even notice that his existence was there?

Yes.

 

Your POV.

I saw him. 

I saw him watching us with those hurt eyes. Even though he would fake a smile when Gikwang or Dongwoon would crack a joke, I could still see the hurt in his eyes. Looking back at the day, it would seem like I was joined to the hip with byunghun. Yes, he forced me to call him by his real name.

Byunghun is veey nice and caring towards me but I will only think of him as a brother. A close brother.

Why am I doing this then?

A plan project.

;Make Yang Yoseob Jealous

Byunghun came to my house in the morning to tell me about the plan. I didn't agree at first. I mean, why would I? Yoseob hurt me. Shouldn't I be mad at him? Hate him? But then Byunghun started explaining,

'Don't you think he still loves you?'

'I've heard about what happened at camp. Those actions aren't just anything'

'Even though he's childish, he would always give in to you'

 

'You changed him, Jieun-ah'

Change? I'm not too sure about that one.

Love? That too.

That's what I told Byunghun.

'If you really want to know the answers then I suggest you forgive him. Jieun-ah, I may not have known you for that long but trust me, I know love. I've been in a pure relationship too. The look in his eyes? It's love Jieun. Love.' 

 

Love.

That's what bought me back to life.

 

 

 

I love Yoseob

I love Yang Yoseob

I loved him ever since he started annoying me.

Now I realise that the outbursts I had were useless. Those didn't show how much I love him.

Lee Jieun. Your so stupid! Why didn't you realise sooner!

 

I wanted to rush to Yoseob to apologize but someone held me back.

'I see you made up your mind huh? If your gonna apologize, why do it in a old fashion way? Let's have some fun at it ey?'

'Like what?'

'Make him jealous, make him realise what he realised.'

 

'Hm... okay' I smiled, shaking his hand, without letting my hand go, he pulled me closer'.

'I wouldn't mind doing this', he winked not long before he earned a hard slap on the arm.

'Ouch! My muscles! Do you even know how much I had to work out to get these oh my gosh you are going to pay. You owe me so much for doing this, I'm going through physical and mental pain and-'

'YAH! Shut up, your the one who suggested it so I don't care what you are going through, and now would you hurry, I need to get to school so I can see my Yoseobbie'

 

'Arraso~ Hey! wait for me, I'm the mastermind behind everything so you have to obey what I say and YAH! Stop running, if I run, my hair will he a mess!'

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

Author's Note;

 

ohmygosh hi!

first of all, i'm so sorry :c

my grandma passed away in the holidays and it was a big deal for me so i spent most of my time with my family and yeah :/

however, i'm back! 

the story is going to end soon and i will not be looking for a co-author because of that reason.

i will be making another yoseob story but after i've started writing my myungsoo one because i've created it like last yr and i still haven't touched it /hides.

if your interested in myungsoo(L) from infinite then check out my story; Keys Of Love and subscribe if you want!

i will also be frequently updating my Yoseob Scenarios because it's easier to write and yeah c:

you can request for scenarios in the comment section for that story and i'll do all of them C:

that's all for today!

subscribe, upvote and comment~~

ask me a question! click here i answer all questions C:

 

bbyong~