And the "Fun" begins.

Too Old For Me?

"I miss Japan. The classes were amazing! And nice too. Sigh." I mumbled to myself. first day of school was not the best.  As i walked along the cold streets of Gangnam murmuring furiously, there was a loud thud and im on the ground.

"Aish! Watch where you're-oh yeji?!" I hear as i shake myself back into conscious. As i looked up, i see a familar face that i always knew.

"Oh hi Mir oppa." I realized something was wrong with the strange look on his face.

"Oppa?..... we're the same age though.." crap.gotta think of something. "Oh. Sorry it slipped." I quickly said, avoiding eye contact and blushed. I could feel those dark brown eyes gazing at me with wonder and curiousness that if i met those two eyes, everything would spill.

"yeji-ah... are you okay?" he says as he steps closer. i winced. "E-everything's fine mir. i just had a bad day at school and i feel like.." before i could finish my statement, i'm suddenly pulled into two warm arms.

"Don't worry... i'll be here for you. I hate to see you like this. i want to see that bright smile on your face again. okay? you can be sad to everyone else, but when you see me i want you to be smiling." i felt my face getting hot as he pulled away. Mir smiled, rustled my hair, and went off to his daily schedule.

as i pondered on what just happened, i heard my phone go off. RING RING RING "aish..... who's calling me now?" i reached down to see who was calling me.

JB was calling. "hey, what's up?" i said as i walked home. "Yeji! where are you ?" he urgently said. i worried. "um.... im in the center of Gangnam. why?" i heard that he hung up. i shrugged as i kept walking. "huh. i wonder what that was about." i said as i continued to walk home. as i walked on, the streets light came one signaling that it was night already.

"yah. you there." i heard from behind me. as i turned slowly, i met the faces of three angry looking korean girls glaring at my prescence. "may i help you..?" i said to them. "chamna. you're so pathetic." the one in the middle said as she rolled her eyes. as i started to look, they were wearing the same uniforms at me. the one on the right side had short blonde hair, short, and had a lot of eyeliner on, the left side had long black korean hair, and was super skinny, and the middle one had long brown hair, perfect skin, and had a western body. i disregarded all of that as i come closer.

"who gives you the right to call me that?" i said as i stared her down. "this girl is annoying. let's get to the point." the blonde girl said as she pushed me down."you stay away from our OPPAS or else. " as she was about to smack me, her hand was seized. they gasped "oppa...." . as i looked up, Joon was there resisting her hand.

"why on earth would yeji go for your OPPAS, when she has a oppa all to herself. the girls gasped. i heard my gasp in the midst. they looked down at me. "you..you know LEE JOON?!!" before i could start my sentence, i was already lifted from the ground and met the lips of his.

flowers dropped. he fell to the ground and was furious. "he...took...away...my ONLY chance." JB said as he saw this.