That's MBLAQ?!

Too Old For Me?

 

"AHHHH~ its so nice to be back in Korea!" i said as i walk out of the airplane.

"where is Bi oppa?" i looked down at my long flowing dress. why did oppa want me to dress so nice?

as i walked around the airport, a huge group of screaming girls caught my eye. what's going on? jeez. at japan, there was none of this stuff. as always, i went over to see what was with the commotion.

"OMO!~ ITS MBLAQ!~ G.O. SMILE FOR ME!" i hear one of the fans say. who's MBLAQ? i pondered in my head. then i saw him walking in.

BI OPPA!!!~~ IT'S ME! YEJI!~" i yelled. as Bi looked toward me, so did many angry fans.

"who's that girl?! she's not even pretty! she's takiing our oppa away!" some girls scream. crap im dead.

as the crazy fans reached for my hair, i feel a muscular arm grab my arm. we ran until we lost sight of the fans.

"are you crazy?!" Bi said. "mianhae oppa" i panted.

"aigoo hyung, why are you scolding such a pretty girl?" the tall, handsome guy said with a sly smile. i blushed and hid my face.

"oh yea, this pretty girl here is my cousin."

" your cousin?! but you never told us you had a cousin!" the blonde cute boy said.

Bi said, " i know, but i didnt want to ruin her privacy and she lived in Japan half her life. oh and yeji, this is MBLAQ. Joon, Mir, Cheondung, Seungho, and G.O."

"you guys are MBLAQ?! i almost got killed cause of you guys! " i said with anger.

"she's so cute when she's mad." Seungho said. " how old are you anyways?" Cheondung said. the first lie comes out as i try to hold it back.

" im... 20" i said. no you're not yeji! youre 17!" Bi looked at me with wide eyes.

"thats great! we're going to be great friends!" as they all hug me. great.

 

hope you liked it!