Who Are They?

Too Old For Me?
"Whoooaaaaa!!!! Your dorm is huggee!" I screamed. They all laughed and from the corner of my eyes i see Bi oppa shaking his head. "So here's your room yejiii~~" mir said as he drags me from my wrist. "Yahh.. be careful with her she's delicate!" Seungho smirked. I sent him a death glare as they all laugh. as mir and i were cooking dinner, i noticed that joon kept silent the whole day. Time to bring out the aegyo. "Opppaaaa~~~ whats wrooongg?~~~" i said. He just looked at me and laughed. I laughed also. "But seriously whats wrong?" Nothing's wrong." He said. I looked with worried eyes. After dinner, Bi oppa made an announcement "starting tomorrow yeji is going to school and here is your uniform." "Whyyy?" I groaned. Joon wrapped his arm around my shoulder as i blushed. "Yea. She's 20 why does she still go to school?" I looked away from Bi's glare. "Well.. since she came from Japan, she is still in highschool." "Ahhh" they all said. "Okay. why?" Bi said to me while washing dishes. "I dont know.... i started liking Joon and i knew they were old so it came out on accident. Please dont tell them!" I begged "... fine! But if they find out you HAVE to tell the reason okay?" i nodded like crazy " okay thank you oppa! Saranghae!" "mm" bi said. "Why is she so pretty? I want to tell her but.... what if she freaks out. NO. You cant like her. You have to keep the player image!" Joon thought. Bi said "also.. JB and Junior will be picking you up tomorrow." "Who?.." i said "JB! JUNIOR! I missed them! Theyre the only ones that understand me.." i thought and frowned at the past memories... "why did i end it..." Hope you liked it!