I Missed You

Too Old For Me?

The next morning, I woke up early to get ready. Hmmm... What should I wear? Will JB like this? I thought as Bi walked in. "Here is your uniform. what are you doing?" he looked at me holding three pairs a dress. he shook his head.

"Oh yea...i have to wear a uniform." i frowned as Bi oppa handed me my uniform. "are you sure you can keep this little secret of yours from the guys? What if JB and JR tell?" Bi asked with worried eyes.

i turned to him and said with a sly smile "they won't tell. they are my best friends and theycan keep the secret." "okay..." Bi oppa said. as Bi and I were discussing about my afternoon schedule, Mir walked away with curious thoughts. i knew she was hiding something. and i'm going to find out.

HONK! HONK! "JB is here!" yelled Bi as i was running from my room. "Bye oppa i'll see you later! bye guys!"

"ahnyeong!" they all said.

As i was running down the steps, i tripped over and fell into someone's arm."i'm sorry." i said with embarrassment spread through my face.

"aigoo, still clumsy as always." said the person followed with a snicker by him. i looked up to see it was JB and JR smiling at me.

"JB! JR! i missed you guys so much!!" i screamed as i jumped into their arms. i missed this hug..

"how are you girl? i haven't seen or talked to you since like 10 years ago!" JB said as we walked to the car with arms clinged together.

"i'm good. how about you guys?" i smiled. "we made our debut~" JR said with his usual aegyo.

"that's amazing! i'm so happy for you both!" i said as we drove to school. After 20 minutes of catching up, we were at school. "this..school...is...HUUUGE." i said as we walkedto my new class.

"thanks for walking me to class guys." i smiled. As i was about to walk in, they followed behind. "you're going to be late for your next class go now!" i said as i pushed them out the door. "haha. this is our class too." JB winked as he walked to his desk. JR shrugged and dragged me to a desk.

already so many girls were glaring at me and so many guys were eyeing me. this is going to be a fun year.