Forgive and Forget

Too Old For Me?

As Joon's lips slowly fade away, i slowly regain consciousness. what just happened! i just KISSED lee joon... oh no. if oppa finds out about this im dead! i start to ponder. Joon glares at the girls with his gleaming eyes,

"if i see you mess with her one more time, you'll deal with me. how could you call yourselves A+? chamnah. also, if you spread this to anyone at school or on the internet. i will personally deal with you. now GAH!" he shouts as they stumbly run away.

joon looks over to me, still in a shock. he laughs. "yahh, let's go home now. your oppa is going to kill you." i didnt hear him, but all i felt was his warm arms wrap around me to carry me.

"i..i..i can walk." i quickly say as he lets me down. as we walked through the hall, i quickly turned to him, "do not tell ANYONE about this okay?" "about what?" joon said with a wink as we walk in.

"YAH IT'S PAST 12?1 WHERE WERE YOU AT?! joon, i'm so glad you found her. nothing happened to her right?" Bi shouts as he scans me. "nope. she was just lost. i helped her though." joon laughed. his laugh is perfect. i wish i stayed longer there.... wait! i started to think back to the call from JB earlier, "where are you?" he said.

"OPPA! I'm sorry but i need to leave again!" i said as i quickly grabbed my jacket and ran out the door. "where are you going?!" i hear Bi oppa faintly say as the door closes. "go after her." bi tells MIR. "okie~!" mir playfully says as he runs out the door. aish. why him and not me.. joon thought with a concerned look. "yah, are you okay?" G.O. said as Seungho and Thunder check him. "I'm fine." joon said angerily.

I stood in the same spot where the incident happened. "aish did he leave?" i said i looked everywhere until the streetlights went out. oh no! i can't see! as i made my way through the dark, i feel a hand creep up behind me and grab my waist. i gasped and tried to scream but his muscular hands covered my mouth.

"shh.. don't be scared. it's me." i hear the angelic voice of JB run down my neck as it gave me chills. "why are you hear so late? let's go. " i said as i tug his shirt to go. he didn't nudge. "yah.. what's wrong?" as i look at JB's gloomy face.

"why did you lie to joon.. about your age." he said still looking down. "JB.... how do you know? please don't tell ill explain-" i was cut off with his warm body pressed against mine. i tingled as i felt his warm hands crept up behind my waist.

"dont worry. ill forgive you. but remember this.. i-" he imediately stops. i looked up, disappointed he stopped this wonderful hug, when i look to my left, to only meet the shocked eyes of Mir.

"oppa... im sorry." i said as i cried. "yeji-ah." he pushed JB out of the way as he hugged me. "ill forgive you. ill forget. just remember im by your side." mir said. i hid my swollen eyes under Mir's arms away the beaming eyes from JB on me.