Suho Oppa !

You are my Oppa (Brother) ! [EXO K Members]

You are preparing dinner in the kitchen when you felt someone tugging on your sweater. You looked down to see your five years old daughter with tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong, baby?” you asked in concern.

“Mummy…” She sobbed. “HyunSeung Oppa took away my dolls.”

You bend down to her level and wiped her tears away. “Shhh don’t cry, baby. Come; bring me to your Oppa.”

HyunAe grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the room that she shared with her brother. Inside, you could see your son playing with his trucks and car toys. HyunAe’s dolls were lying on the ground and he ran his vehicle toys over them.

“Mummy, look.” HyunAe pointed. “My dolls.”

“Kim HyunSeung.” You called sternly.

Immediately, your son stopped playing and looked up at you. “Yes Mummy?”

“Is that your sister’s dolls?” you asked. “How come it’s with you?”

“I…I….” he stutters. “I wanted to play with them.”

“Oppa is harming my dolls, Mummy.” HyunAe whined.

You her head and stared at HyunSeung. “Give the dolls back to your sister, HyunSeung. Play with your own toys.”

“Alright.” He picked up the dolls and dusted it off. “Here you go.”

He held out the dolls to HyunAe. The younger sibling looked at you.

“Go on and take it, HyunAe.” You pushed her forward. “Oppa is returning the dolls to you.”

HyunSeung nodded. “Oppa is sorry, HyunAe. Oppa promised not to take your dolls again.”

After much hesitation, HyunAe took her dolls from her brother. “Thank you Oppa.”

“There you go.” You smiled. “Mummy has to cook dinner. Be good and do not fight with one another, okay?”

“Okay Mummy.” Your children beamed.

You watched as HyunAe sat beside HyunSeung and continued playing with her dolls. After making sure that everything is alright, you proceeded back to the kitchen.

=======

It was dinnertime. You served food to your family with a smile on your face.

“Did the kids give you any problem today?” Your husband, Himchan asked.

You shook your head. “No, they didn’t. They are very well-behaved as usual.”

“Good to hear that.” Himchan patted twins’ heads.

The Kim family began eating. You fed HyunAe her food as her hands are occupied with carrying her doll.

“Kim HyunSeung, eat the veggie. They are good for your health.” Himchan reprimanded.

HyunSeung pouted and listened to his father’s advice.

“Mummy, can we sleepover at Uncle Suho’s ?” HyunSeung suddenly asked.

HyunAe nodded eagerly at her brother’s suggestion. “Yes please. HyunAe miss Uncle Suho and Aunt Sooyoung.”

You looked at your husband. It’s been a long time since your children meet their favourite uncle.

Himchan shrugged. “It’s up to you babe. I am fine with anything.”

“Thank you Oppa.” You smiled and kissed his cheeks.

“Okay kids, we are going to Uncle Suho’s house tomorrow.” You announced.

“YAY!” your kids beamed in happiness.

=======

“Uncle Suho!!!!!” the twins screamed as soon as they reached Suho’s house.

Suho bend down and hugged the two kids tightly. “Hey kiddos, Uncle miss you so much.”

HyunAe pulled back and encircled her tiny arm around Suho’s neck. “We miss Uncle Suho very much too.”

“Uncle Suho, teach me how to build an airplane.” HyunSeung pleaded as he jumped up and down.

Suho laughed. “Okay okay, but first, let’s get you two settled in first. Where’s your backpack?”

“Mummy is carrying our backpack.” HyunAe pointed out.

“Okay then. Why don’t you two play in the living room first while Uncle have a chat with Mummy. Is that okay?” he questioned.

The twins nodded. “Okay Uncle Suho.”

HyunSeung held his sister hand and the twins proceeded to the living room. Suho stood up and looked at you.

“Hello my dear sister.” He smiled widely and spread his arms open.

You ran straight into them and hugged him tightly. “Hello Suho Oppa, I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too, ~~~~~~~-ah.” He pulled back and examined your face. “You’ve grown thinner. Did Himchan starve you?”

“Oppa.” You playfully slapped his arm. “Himchan Oppa treats me nice.”

“I am just kidding.” He took the backpacks from you. “I am glad that you have decided to bring the kids for sleepover.”

“They missed you so much, Oppa.” You replied. “And thank you for letting them stay over. I hope that I am not interrupting on you and Sooyoung Unnie.”

“Of course not.” He answered. “Sooyoung and I would love to have these kids as company. Let the kids to us and you can go on a date with Himchan.”

You rolled your eyes and smiled. “Himchan is too busy these days, Suho Oppa.”

“I am sure he will make time for his lovely wife.” Suho winked.

=======

After making sure that your kids are comfortable, you returned home. Himchan was already home and he was watching TV in the bedroom.

“Oppa, you came back home early today.” You called.

He nodded. “Yeah, there wasn’t much to do in the office.”

You took a bath and came out with comfortable clothes. You sat at your dresser and put lotion on your face and hands.

“Are the kids behaving at Suho Hyung’s place?” Himchan asked.

You nodded. “Yes, they are really engrossed with the cartoon on TV that they didn’t notice that I left.”

Himchan chuckled. “Haha, that’s what kids do these days. Are you sure that we are not disturbing Suho Hyung and Sooyoung Noona.? You know that HyunAe and HyunSeung can be troublesome at times.”

“I already asked Suho Oppa about it.” You told him. “He and Sooyoung Unnie are fine with it. The twins are like their own children too.”

“That’s a relief.” Himchan nodded.

After applying lotion, you climbed into bed. Instantly, Himchan cuddled your body close to his.

“Hmmmm baby, you smell nice.” He sniffed your neck.

You giggled. “I just got off from a shower and I applied lotion, Oppa. That’s why I smell nice.”

Instead on replying, Himchan pulled you on top of him and kissed you. Minutes later, the two of you pulled away breathlessly.

“Thank you for being such an awesome wife and amazing mother to my kids.” He breathed out.

You beamed at him. “Thank you for being a great husband and father to my kids.”

That night, the two of you had a blissful and peaceful night.

=======

It was bright and sunny morning. Sooyoung had left for work, leaving Suho with the twins in the kitchen.

He watched as the twins fought over the last piece of pancake. They were poking their forks on the poor pancake.

“Give it to me. I am still hungry.” HyunSeung poked with his fork.

Before he could pull the pancake away, HyunAe poked it with her fork. “Oppa, I am hungry too. Give it to me.”

“No, it’s mine.” HyunSeung retorted. He pushed HyunAe’s fork away, resulting it to be flung off from her hand.

“A-ha, I got it.” He smiled to himself and placed the pancake on his plate.

On the other hand, HyunAe’s lips trembled and it looked like she was about to burst into waterworks.

“HyunSeung-ah…” Suho called. “Don’t you want to share the pancake with your sister? She’s hungry too.”

“No I don’t want too.” He shook his head and pulled the plate away from HyunAe.

“Look at your sister.” Suho reasoned out. “She’s going to cry because you don’t want to share with her. Do you want to see your sister cry?”

HyunSeung hesitated as he stared at his twin sister.

“You know…” Suho continued. “Siblings should share with one another. You cannot be selfish. When I was a kid, I always share my food with Mummy.”

Now he got the attentions of the kids.

“Really?” HyunAe looked up. “You shared food with Mummy too?”

Suho nodded. “Yes, your Mummy is my dongsaeng. I am the Oppa, just like HyunSeung and Mummy is the dongsaeng, just like HyunAe.”

“Now…” he turned to HyunSeung. “If you don’t want to make your sister sad, can you please share the pancake with her?”

Without hesitation, HyunSeung cut the pancake into half and gave the half piece to HyunAe.

“Eat well, HyunAe.” HyunSeung patted her hand. “Oppa don’t want to see you cry.”

HyunAe nodded in appreciation. “Thank you, HyunSeung Oppa.”

Suho ruffled their hairs and stood up to place his cup in the sink. “After eating, Uncle Suho will tell you stories when I was a kid.”

=======

“Hurry Uncle Suho.” He was being dragged by the twins into the living room.

“Alright.” He chuckled. “You two can’t wait for the stories, huh?”

The nodded and climbed onto the sofa. HyunAe had a hard time getting onto the sofa and Suho carried her and placed her beside her brother.

“Thank you Uncle Suho.” She smiled, which was identical to yours.

Suho sat on the floor in front of the sofa and started to tell stories. He noticed that the twins are very interested in his stories as they keep leaning in to hear more.

“Really?” their eyes widened. “You made Mummy cried.”

Suho sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. “Yeah, I still remember that day. Your Mummy was playing with her dolls and I decided to disturb her. So I told her dolls away and threw it out from the window.”

“You threw Mummy’s dolls out of the window?” HyunAe asked as she cradled her Barbie doll tightly against her.

“Yes I did.” Suho reminisced. “I made your Mummy cried. She cried the whole night and refused to talk to me.”

“Uncle Suho, that’s bad.” HyunSeung scolded. “At least, I took away HyunAe’s dolls but I didn’t throw it away.”

“That’s mean as well.” HyunAe smacked her brother’s arm.

“I realized my mistake.” Suho continued. “And apologized to her. Lucky for me, I found the doll and asked our mum to wash it. The next day, I gave back to your Mummy and she forgave me.”

“Mummy is a very kind person.” HyunAe beamed proudly. “She never get mad at us before.”

HyunSeung nodded. “Mummy always talked to us about our mistakes and tells us not to do it again.”

“I know.” Suho smiled. “Your mummy is a very nice person. She’s a nice sister to me too. Although no matter how badly I treat her, she would never dislike me.”

The kids nodded in agreement.

“I would never want to make your Mummy cry. Because she’s my only sister and I love her.” Suho confessed.

HyunSeung looked at HyunAe who was leaning against him. *I wouldn’t want to make HyunAe cry too. She’s my twin sister and I love her.*

HyunAe noticed someone looking at her and turned to her brother. HyunSeung quickly looked away before he got caught.

“You told us that siblings should share food with one another.” HyunAe spoke. “Did you share food with Mummy too?”

Suho thought about the incident that happened earlier in the kitchen. “Yes, I always shared food with your Mummy. She’s not selfish and since she knew that I am a boy who needs more food to grow, she gladly shared her food with me.”

“A-ha.” HyunSeung snapped his fingers. “I am a boy that is growing up too. HyunAe should share her food with me, not I am the one who should share with her?”

“Really?” HyunAe asked curiously.

“That’s not really the case, HyunSeung.” Suho explained. “Not only your Mummy shared her food with me, I would also share my food with her. It goes vice versa. Siblings shouldn’t be selfish to one another.”

The day passed by with Suho telling about his childhood with you to the twins. Soon, the kids got tired and fell asleep on each other shoulder.

*Aw, they looked so cute.* Suho snapped a photo before carrying them into their room.

=======

That night, you and Himchan arrived at Suho’s house to take the kids back home.

Sooyoung opened the door. “They are sleeping. Come in and have a seat first.”

You entered the house with Himchan and walked into the living room. Suho was reading the newspaper while sipping his coffee.

“Hey Oppa.” You greeted him

Suho smile’s widened when he saw you. “Hey ~~~~~~~. I was just talking about you to the kids.”

“What? About me? Did you talk bad things about me?” you joked.

“No, of course not.” He laughed.

“Hey Hyung.” Himchan greeted him and they shared a manly handshake.

The four of you talked a while more before you had to leave. Himchan carried HyunSeung while you carried HyunAe.

“Thank you so much for taking care of them, Oppa, Unnie.” You smiled. “I really appreciated it.”

“No problem.” Suho smiled back. “We are happy to have such an adorable niece and nephew with us.”

Sooyoung nodded. “Bring them again soon.”

“We will.” Himchan promised. “Got to go now. See you again.”

Suho watched as you and Himchan got into the car and drove off.

=======

In the car, you sat at the back with HyunSeung and HyunAe sleeping on your lap. You their hairs and kissed their foreheads. Unconsciously, HyunSeung reached out for something. He reached over and grabbed HyunAe’s hand and squeezed it lightly. Your heart lightened at that action.

*Suho Oppa used to do that when we were little too.* you smiled.

HyunAe snuggled closer to her brother and the two siblings drifted further into dreamland.

=======

imageimage

TA-DA! Suho’s oneshot is done! This oneshot fanfic is officially completed. I am not sure what to write next. Maybe BAP? I am currently loving ‘No Mercy’ and going crazy over Himchan. J See you all at my next oneshot fanfic. If you have any recommendations  on which artistes I should do an oneshot on, don’t hesitate to comment below or PM me!