Sehun Oppa !

You are my Oppa (Brother) ! [EXO K Members]

It was a rainy Friday night. You were in your room, typing away on your laptop. You paused and started to flex your fingers. You had been typing since you came back from school in the afternoon.

“A few more paragraphs to go before I am done with this report.” You mumbled to yourself.

Time flew by and you were done with your report. After making sure that you have saved under the correct file, you turned your laptop off. Suddenly, your stomach rumbled.

“Aish, I have not eaten yet.” You glanced at the wall clock that read 8pm.

You made your way down to the living room. You saw your brother sitting on the couch while watching TV.

“Sehun-ah, did mum cook anything?” you shouted as you entered the kitchen.

“I don’t know.” He answered back. “Check it yourself.”

You scanned the kitchen for food. There were a few pots on the stove. But when you lifted the lid, it was empty.

“Mum didn’t cook anything today” you sighed.

You went back to the living room and sat down beside Sehun. “Are you hungry?”

Sehun shook his head, his gaze not leaving the television.

Suddenly, an idea lit up in your head. “Sehun-ah, please make me a bowl of ramen. I am hungry.”

“Go make it yourself. Can’t you see that I am busy?” He shooed you off.

You began poking his side. “Please, please, please.”

“Aish this girl.” Sehun looked annoyed. “I am trying to watch TV here, so don’t disturb me.”

Sehun moved to another couch and resumed watching.

“Such a meanie….” You pouted.

Just then, your oldest brother came home.

“I am home!!!” he announced.

“Luhan Oppa.” You greeted him with a hug.

“Hey hyung.” Sehun greeted with his gaze fixed on the television.

Luhan smiled and ruffled your hair. “Hey, what are you two up to?”

You pointed your thumb over your shoulder. “Sehun is being mean. I am hungry. He wouldn’t cook me ramen.”

“~~~~~~~ can cook by herself.” He retorted back. “She’s just being lazy.”

“See Oppa?” you pointed out. “What kind of brother would let his sister go hungry?”

Sehun stuck out his tongue at you and you did the same back to him.

Luhan shook his head while laughing. *Aigoo my siblings.*

“~~~~~~~-ah, let me take a bath first.” Luhan said. “Then I will make you two ramen.”

You nodded in agreement. “Thank you Oppa.”

========

You knocked on Sehun’s door and entered.

“Sehun-ah…...” you called.

He didn’t look up from his book. “What do you want?”

You went over to his study desk and sat beside him. You pulled out your Calculus homework and showed him.

“Can you help me with this question, Sehun-ah?” you asked.

“No.” he shook his head. “I am busy with my assignments. I need to get it done ASAP.”

“But….” You protested. “I really don’t know how to solve this.”

He didn’t answer and you tried persuading him again.

“Sehunnie….” You begged. “Sehunnie, please help me.”

He paused midway and looked at you. “I will help you if you stop calling me ‘Sehun-ah’ and ‘Sehunnie’. Call me Oppa instead.”

You hesitated for a moment and then stood up. “Nevermind, I will ask Luhan Oppa instead. He’s much nicer than you.”

Before you could leave the room, Sehun snatched your waist. “Yah, wait up.”

You crossed your arms and stared at him. “What now?”

“Okay, I will teach you.” He ran his hand through his hair. “I don’t want you to disturb Luhan hyung. He’s tired after work.”

You nodded and sat down at the chair. Sehun began teaching and you started to understand the problem. In the end, you were able to solve the Calculus problem.

“Thank you Sehun-ah.” You smiled which was identical to him.

“No problem.” He resumed working on his assignments.

You watched as him work. His features were also identical to you. Sehun felt your gaze on him and looked up.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” he asked.

“Why do you insist on me to call you Oppa?” you asked back.

He signed. “Because I am your Oppa, remember?”

“But we are twins, remember?” you pointed out.

“Yup. But if you remember correctly, I am the older twin.” He stated.

You sighed. It had been numerous times where the two of you argued about this matter. Sehun insisted that you should call him Oppa. You disagreed since you find it ridiculous calling him Oppa when you two are of same age.

“But I am only 2 minutes younger than you Oppa.” You said. “That’s makes the formalities invalid.”

Sehun started whining. “No, I want you to call me Oppa.”

You tapped the end of your pencil against the table. “Give me one good reason as to why you I should call you Oppa.”

It was silent for a moment before Sehun speaks. “Look at Tao and his sister. They are twins like us and Tao is the older one, like me. Although they are twins, his sister still calls him Oppa. And they are only a minute apart.

“Hmmmmmm…….” You thought about it.

Sehun looked at you hope. “So will you call me Oppa?”

“Hmmmmmm, how about NO?” you stood up and headed out.

“Arghhhhh.” Sehun gripped onto his hair.

=======

Sehun were having a break with his friends. They were hanging out in the classroom. Suddenly, the door banged open and Tao ran in. He was breathing heavily.

“What’s wrong, Tao?” Kai asked. “Did you see a ghost or something?”

“You better not be peeing in your pants.” Sehun laughed.

Tao shook his head and waved his hands around. “This is much worse.”

“What is it?” they asked.

“Your sister” He pointed to Sehun. “is injured. She fell during gym class.”

“WHAT?” Sehun shoot up from his seat.

Before Tao could say another word, Sehun was already running to the gym.

“~~~~~~~-ah!” He ran towards the crowd. You were on the sobbing on the ground; your knees were scraped and bleeding.

Sehun bend down and examine your wound.

“Don’t cry ~~~~~~~-ah, Oppa is here.” Sehun wiped your tears.

“Sehun Oppa!!!!!!” you clung your arms around his neck. “It hurts.”

Sehun carried you and made your way to the sick bay.

“What happened here?” the nurse on station asked.

“My sister fell during gym.” Sehun explained. “Can you please treat her wound?”

“Place her on the bed.” The nurse instructed.

Sehun made you sit on the bed. He moved away as nurse move in front of you to treat you.

“You can go back to class.” The nurse said without looking up. “She will be fine.”

Sehun hesitated as he made her way out. Suddenly, you called out.

“Sehun Oppa.” You held out your hand. Instantly, Sehun was by your side.

“Can my Oppa stay with me, please?” you asked the nurse.

She looked at you two before nodding. “Aright. I think your wound is deep. You have to go home straight after this.”

“Thank you.” Sehun bowed. “I will take her home.”

=======

That night, you were limping back to your bed after a bath.

“Ouch.” You carefully poked on your wound.

Sehun came into your room with a tray of food. “Time to eat dinner, ~~~~~~~.”

“Aigoo, I can go down and eat.” You said.

Sehun shook his head. “You can’t even walk to the bathroom, let alone go down the stairs to the kitchen.”

Sehun placed the tray on your bed. “Eat. I made Kimchi fried rice and chicken for you.”

“Thank you…” you picked up a spoon. “Sehun Oppa.”

He smiled. “You finally called me Oppa.”

“I called you Oppa before. It’s just that it was not freqeuently.” You shyly admitted.

“Eat.” He nodded to the rice. “I will be back later to change your wound.”

“Thank again.” You began digging into the food.