Chanyeol Oppa !

You are my Oppa (Brother) ! [EXO K Members]

Tapping your feet impatiently on the ground, you glanced at the watch. *Where is Chanyeol Oppa? I have been waiting for an hour already.*

You leaned against the wall and looked across the street. Chanyeol’s blue SUV was nowhere to be seen.

“He didn’t even text or called me.* you looked at your IPhone.

Your brother Chanyeol would always fetch you from school every day without fail. Even if he did not, he would either text or call to inform you.

“Aish, where can Oppa be?” you scanned the streets.

Just then a text beeped. You unlocked your phone and read the text message.

Mianhae! Oppa couldn’t fetch you home. I am going on a date with Miyoung. - Chanyeollie Oppa.

“You should tell me that earlier.” You groaned. “I wouldn’t have to wait so long for you.”

You tightened the strap of your backpack over your shoulder and headed home.

=======

It was Friday night. After finishing your homework, you took a bath to freshen yourself.

“Time to de-stress myself. It’s time for arcade.” you smiled to yourself.

Every Friday night, you and Chanyeol would always visit the arcade and played games. It was a way to de-stress after spending the week of studying. It had been a tradition since young.

“Chanyeol Oppa. Are you done?” you knocked on his door. “I am ready to go.”

Your brother opened the door. Your smiled faded when you see him in blue jeans and white shirt.

“Why are you dressed so nicely?” you pointed to his clothes. “You usually wear shorts and sleeveless shirt to the arcade.”

“Oh… about the arcade…” he scratched his head. “Actually, ~~~~~~~, I have to cancel our plan tonight.”

“WHAT?” you screamed in his face.

Chanyeol flinched at your loud voice. “I am sorry….”

“Oppa, how can you cancel our plan?” you pouted. “You never cancel before. Every Friday night was supposed to be for us.”

“I am really sorry, ~~~~~~~-ah.” He apologized. “I promised Miyoung that I will take her out on a date.”

*Miyoung again. Now the world seems to revolve around her.* Of course, you didn’t said that out loud. You don’t want Chanyeol to hear it.

“I am sorry, okay?” he pinched your cheeks.

You rolled your eyes. “Whatever. Just go.”

You headed back to your room and sat down on your bed. “Chanyeol Oppa never cancels anything before.”

Before you know, tears began falling from your eyes. *Ever since Miyoung came into his life, I am not his no. 1 priority anymore.*

=======

Ever since Chanyeol got himself a girlfriend, he never fetched you from school anymore. There were no more arcades on Friday night. You seldom see him at home too.

“~~~~~~~-ah. ~~~~~~~!” You heard someone called.

You stopped walking and glanced back to see Kris and Baekhyun heading towards you.

“Hey Oppas.” You smiled at them. “What are you doing here?”

Kris and Baekhyun are Chanyeol’s university friends. They treated you as their sister as Chanyeol always bring you along to their outings.

“We are going to have dinner.” Baekhyun smiled. “Do you want to tag along?”

You hesitated. Actually, you had an assignment that needs to be handed in tomorrow.

“It will be a short while. We will send you home after dinner.” Kris persuaded. “Anyway, it’s been a long time since we saw you.”

*Yeah right. It’s been a long time since Oppa hang out with his friends ever since he gotten a girlfriend.* you noticed.

To Kris and Baekhyun, you nodded. “Okay, I guess that would be no problem.”

“Cool. Let’s go.” The three of you headed you Kris’s car and headed to a restaurant.

=======

It was Friday night and you were having fun with your friends. After watching movies, all of them decided to have supper. You decided to tag along since tomorrow is the weakened and you have done all your homework. On the way there, you received a text message from Chanyeol.

It’s already 10pm. Why are you not home? Where are you – Chanyeollie Oppa.

You ignored it and continued chatting with your friends.

“That movie was so funny.” Minji commented. “I was laughing with tears running down my cheeks.”

“I totally agree. I laughed non-stop.” You laughed along. You arrived at the restaurant and Hyomin went to order.

“Do you have any plans for the weekend?” Jaime asked.

“Hmmm. I am not sure yet. Maybe I will just stay at home.” You replied.

Hyomin came back with the orders. “We should do this every Friday night. Girls’ night out and having fun.”

You nodded in agreement. *Why should I sit at home and do nothing while Oppa is out with his girlfriend? Might as well I go out and spend time with my best friends.*

“TO US GIRLS & THE WEEKEND!” The four of you clicked your glasses of drinks together.

After supper, you bid goodbye to your friends and headed home. You reached your house to see that it was dark. You unlocked the door quietly and tiptoed inside..]

“Where did you go?” a deep voice sounded and lights flickered on. You stopped midway on the stairs to see Chanyeol sitting on the couch in the living room.

“I was out with friends.” You straightened up.

Chanyeol stood up and walked to the stairs. He folded his arms and looked sternly at you.

“And you didn’t even bother to reply to any of my text messages?” he growled.

“I was busy with my friends.” You explained. “We were in the theatre.”

“But still, you can reply my text after that, right?” he pressed on.

You signed. “Why are you making a big fuss about it? I am home now, right? I am not hurt. I am not being kidnapped or anything. Quit worrying.”

You rolled your eyes and headed to your room. Chanyeol followed and grabbed your arm before you entered.

“What is it that you want, Oppa?” you faced him irritably.

“Do you know how worried I am for you?” he growled. “And this is what I get for getting worried?”

You softened for a moment. But your expression turned hard when you remembered what he did to you for the past weeks.

“Oh, now you are worried for me?” you smirked. “Since when you worry about me?”

“What are you talking about, ~~~~~~~?” he threw his hands in the air. “I don’t understand.”

“You stopped worrying about me when you got together with Miyoung unnie.” You whispered.

Chanyeol froze. *What?*

“You never fetched me from school anymore. You never called to ask how I was doing or how did my day when. You never come into my room to check on me anymore.” Tears began to form in your eyes. “And the worst thing is, it seems that you forget about me.”

“~~~~~~~-ah…” he reached out from your hand.

You stepped away from him and looked into his eyes. “I.hate.you.”

As you emphasized on each word, Chanyeol’s heart broke. *She hates me.*

With that, you walked into your room and slammed the door shut.

=======

The next few days were awkward for the both of you. You tried avoiding your brother whenever you see him. Lucky for you, Minji called you to hang out with the girls. You went out early in the morning and came back late at night. You never stepped out of your room and cooped yourself in.

Chanyeol had tried many ways to explain to you but never got the chance.

“Oppa, do you want to go out today?” Miyoung called.

Chanyeol apologized. “I am sorry, jagi. I am not free today. Can we meet another day?”

Lucky for him, Miyoung was understanding and let it go. “Okay, I will see you soon.”

You had just ended school and were about to head home when you saw a familiar blue SUV waiting at the school gate. Chanyeol was leaning against the hood of the car with his arms folded.

“~~~~~~~-ah!!!” he called and waved when he saw you.

You ignored him and walked away from him. You heard footsteps behind you and knew that he was following you.

“~~~~~~~ please, let Oppa explain.” He stopped in front of you. “Hear my explanation please.”

“There’s nothing to explain, Oppa.” You pointed out. “And there’s nothing for us to discuss.”

You tried to walk off but was blocked by Chanyeol.

“Then let’s have a talk.” He pleaded. “It’s been a long time since we had a heart-to-heart talk.”

You wanted to refuse so much but your heart softened at his pleas. After all, Chanyeol is your bother. In the end, you gave in.

Chanyeol bought you to a café not far away from your house.

“This is your favourite café, right?” he pointed out.

You merely nodded. You got a seat next to the window and Chanyeol sat down in front of you.

“I am going to order.” He stood up. “Wait here.”

“Oppa.” You called out. “Do you know what I want?”

He smiled his happy virus smile. “Of course. You always want the double chocolate frappe.”

You nodded. *He stills remember.*

*I wondered if he has a date with Miyoung unnie today.* You watched as Chanyeol ordered.

Chnayeol came back with the orders and gave you your drink.

“Thanks.” You sipped the frappe. “So……”

Chanyeol scratched his head. “I am sorry.”

“Huh? What did you just say?” you leaned in closer.

This time, he said it louder. “I said I am sorry.”

“Oh.” You nodded.

“I am sorry for abandoning you.” He continued. “I didn’t realise that I stopped spending time with you after I went out with Miyoung.”

You kept quiet and waited for him to explain further.

“I know that you might felt lonely and being left out.” He squeezed your hand. “But I assured you that it will never happen again.”

“Promise?” you looked up at him.

“Yes, I promise.” He smiled.

“Okay, I forgive you, Oppa.” You smiled back.

“Thank you ~~~~~~~-ah.” He leaned over and gave you a small hug.

*I am glad that my brother’s back.* you smiled happily.

Chanyeol pulled back and looked at you. “Just so you know, this Friday night is still on. I hope you have not lost touch with the arcade games. Because as always, I am going to beat you in all the games.”

Your eyes widened and you smirked. “Bring it on.!”

=======

Credits to elisoniackibumster for giving me the idea to write for Chanyeol’s oneshot. I hope you all like it. Next is Suho’s onehot. If any of you have ideas to contribute, please don’t be shy and comment it in the comment box below. Thank you! Happy reading!