Exhausted

A Fan girl's Dream

 

Listen to B2ST - Should I Hug  Or Not

(A/N: A few plot changes. If you noticed, I removed the quotes on the first chapter. And a few delete and addition of tags.)

//Danny’s POV//

“Why haven’t you still waken up your sister?” Mom faced me from the kitchen. I was seated at the table while eating my breakfast.

“Geez. I’m sure that she’d be complaining because of her tired body when I wake her up.” I rolled my eyes.

“Who do you think you are to roll your eyes at me?? WAKE UP YOUR SISTER NOW!!!” She commanded and pointed the stairs with her left hand (in her Point of View).

“Y-yes!” I stood up and quickly ran to the 2nd floor of our house.

I knocked the door and shouted. “Yo, sis! Wake up!” but there was no answer. I knocked once again, but louder. Still no answer. I opened the door and saw her sleeping in her bed. Ugh. This girl.

There was no space left in the bed because of her position. Her feet and arms were spread out wide. I looked at the ground. Some of her pillows were scattered all over.

Girls. Seriously? You people are a bunch of pain in the . That’s why I still don’t have a girlfriend.


//Denise’s POV//
I looked at myself. I was wearing this cute uniform. You know the ones they wear on Dream High?
I gazed at the whole school. It’s so big! I walked inside the gates. The other students were also making their way inside the campus. Some were running, some were riding on their bicycles, some were just walking (including me).

I took one more step. But then, someone who was running bumped me which made me fall to the ground. Weird! I felt no pain at all!

As I fix my hair, I heard some people shouting. “You’re so dead now~~”, “Gee, you’re such a clumsy person, Hoya~ssi!”, “Aww! That looks painful!”.

When I heard the name ‘Hoya’, I looked at the person who bumped me. He was lying on the ground with pain all over his face while rubbing his . He faced me and I saw how he looks like.

He is! He is Hoya oppa! – Hoya oppa with glasses to be exact. But who cares? It’s cute!

I was stunned. He stood up and bowed. “I’m very sorry! I’ll look around first next time.” He told me in perfect English.  He then reached out his hand to help me stand up.

I reached out my hand too and stood up. I smiled at him like a stupid person. He smiled back and faced the other guys who were shouting a while ago, you know, it’s ‘Infinite’.

“You idiots!” He shouted at them while laughing and ran away from me and joined the other infinite members.

Inside the classroom, I was seated at the very back. Let me say, I was somewhat a forever alone here TT^TT. A familiar guy sat beside me. I looked at him with the idiotic smile.

“You’re funny.” Hoya laughed.

The teacher came in and started talking about things. You know, things we should do the rest of the year. But me and Hoya were passing papers to each other. Uhmm… We write with weird characters. I don’t know what it means but it’s funny, which is why I chuckled.

I heard a few steps near us. Wait! The teacher is… is… is… is my brother!

“MISS LEE! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!” He shouted at me.

I opened my eyes sat on my bed. “I was having an awesome dream and you just came to interrupt me!” I shouted.

“Dude, it’s time to go to school!” He told me and pointed at the clock.
“It’s okay if I don’t go to school today!” I told him. My whole body hurts.


(Flashback)
“Faster, idiot! Can’t you do it faster?” My brother asked me with a blank expression.

I had a plan and did it slower. What is more fun than annoying your brother, right?

“I told you to do it faster, not slower!” He shouted. I sticked my tongue out and I saw him roll his eyes.

I had a three minute break. I was drinking water when he suddenly asked me a question. “What made you think you can see your idols on the streets casually?”

“I watched Infinite’s Sesame Player. Some of their fans were so lucky to see them on the streets and took pictures with them.” I told him.

“There are things shown on TV that aren’t real, idiot.” He chuckled. “Btw, I have a surprise for you.”
“Yeah. Those stupid things I used to fall for years ago. Wow. I missed that.” I said with a blank expression.
“Don’t worry. It none of those tricks.” He smirked. He looks creepy! “Do 100 pushups NOW! If not, then sorry, I’ll ban you from kpop related websites even to asianfanfics, facebook, twitter, and tumblr. I know a website that can limit you from going again and again to any website.” He told me.

“Ugh. There’s 9gag anyways.” I thought.

“Oh yeah! 9gag too!” He shouted. Don’t you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!

(End of Flashback)

~End~