Danny

A Fan girl's Dream

 

Listen to Unbreakable - B.A.P.

//Danny’s POV//

Just got home from school. I placed my bag on the couch and rested my tired body on the sofa.

Wait a minute! Where’s that girl? Ugh. I need to remind her about that thing.

“Mom, is Denise home already?” I asked mom who’s in the kitchen, cooking our dinner.

“She’s in her room, as always. Why?” She replied.

That girl! She’s doing this for her gay… umm… idol (I just can’t help calling them “gay”) but still, her laziness comes first. I really can’t understand her. I can’t see any good reason to like those auto tuned crap singers.

I climbed the stairs and headed to her room. I opened the door and saw her sleeping with her earphones on. Yes, she always sleeps with music. She’s too scared to sleep alone, that’s why.

I slapped her shoulders and yelled “HEY, MS. I’LL DO ANYTHING FOR MY IDOL! WAKE UP!”

Her eyes were wide open. She sat and rubbed her shoulders. “Geez. That hurt!” She hissed. I removed her earphones and folded my arms. “Have you forgotten something?”

“What is it? Just tell me.” She rolled her eyes.

“What did you tell me yesterday, again?” I raised a brow.

“Uhmm… let me think.” she placed a finger in her chin and she looked up.

23 seconds passed, I face palmed. She’s wasting my time!

“YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU’LL BE EXERCISING TODAY!” I yelled.

“OhMyGod! I almost forgot!” She covered .

“Almost? I think you should say ‘totally’.”

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” She complained. Once again, face palm. Why did I have a sister who’s very forgetful?

She stood up and tied her hair. I looked at her from the mirror. I smirked at how funny her face is. That priceless expression!

“Don’t just stand there!” She yelled.

“Then what will I do?” I rested my body on the wall. She looked back at me. “You’re gonna help me with this mission. And if I failed, you’ll be in big trouble!” She threatened. I laughed at her. “Tch. No way! I would rather listen to Justin Beiber than do what you’re telling me to. Me… helping… you? Dafuq?”

She duck-faced again. Does she think she’s cute? What did these gaydols taught my sister? To look stupid? Someone shall stop them!

“Help me or I’ll kick your outta here!” She folded her arms.

“As if you could.”

 

The next thing I could remember is I was dragged outside the house. Now, I’m lying on the lawn with my aching.

“Now, what? Are you gonna help me?” She asked.

“I surrender! Just don’t do that thing EVER again!” I answered.


~End~