An Announcement

A Fan girl's Dream

 

Listen to: A yo - SHINee


//Denise’s POV//
Another day in front of the laptop. I’m bored. What to do?

The door of my room suddenly opened. I was startled so I jumped. I thought it was a ghost, but it was my father. He obviously just came home from work because he’s still wearing his working attire and he looks exhausted.

“Oh, you’re home. Good evening, appa!” I greeted him.

“Can you come down? I need to announce something.” He smiled.

“Oh, sure!” I told him and he left. I closed the laptop for a while and made my way downstairs. They were seated on the couch except for dad who was standing in front of them. They were all looking at me. I sat beside mom and Diane. B**ch please, I never liked being seated beside my brother.

Dad cleared his throat and spoke. “Our boss talked to me a while ago. He told me our income in… in this certain country is decreased. I was in charge of this. I was in charge of finding out the reason why the company’s income is decreasing.”

“Can you just tell us where you’re going?” Danny suggested.

“I was about to.” Dad smiled. He took a deep breath and finally said it. “I’m going to South Korea and stay there for four months.” He looked at me.

The room was silent. A small smile formed in my face.

“YAY! WE’RE COMING TO KOREA!!!” I shouted.

Danny looked at me strangely and explained. “Only dad is going to South Korea, idiot. The whole family is not coming with him.”

“But dad… Can I?” I did puppy eyes to convince him.

“Sorry, Denise. I can’t bring you with me.” Dad told me.

“I won’t be a nuisance, trust me!” I said and raised my right hand.

“Are you sure?” Dad raised a brow. I nodded my head. “I PROMISE!”

Danny’s face turned into the “What-da-fudge” look.

“Then I should come too. I need to discipline her and stop her from spazzing before she faints when she sees her Gaydols on the streets.” He smirked.

You can’t stop me. My eyes became fiery. No one shall call my oppas’ “Gaydols”. Not even my own brother.

“But who’s gonna take care of mom and our sweet baby girl?” Dad said as he ruffled Diane’s hair. She was just playing with her Barbie dolls.

“They can take care of themselves.” He said.

Mom hit his head. “Don’t say that. It’s very disrespectful.”

“It hurts!” He protested and rubbed the back of his neck.

“So… Can I come with you? PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!” I asked.

Dad folded his arms and smiled. “I’ll ask the boss first.”

I stood up and jumped for joy. I never knew that if I wish to a falling star, it will become true. It wasn’t a stupid joke!

Suddenly, I realized I gained some weight. Oww~ Oppa! Wait for me.

AJA AJA! FIGHTING!

Seriously, maybe I should start dieting. What if I accidentally meet oppa like this? That’s so not good!


~END~