I'm Denise

A Fan girl's Dream

Listen To: Bubibu - A pink


//Denise’s POV//
No news about Infinite again? WAE?! WAE ALLKPOP?!

My face was so close to the laptop screen we could kiss! LOL Sorry for my bad humor.

Oh! Let me introduce myself first. My name is Denise Lee, from Australia. I’m a big, big fan of Infinite! Too bad Australia is far from South Korea. My dream is to go there and marry Kim Myungsoo, or maybe become an Idol under Woollim Entertainment! I’m just pretty average. I’m not pretty, I’m also not ugly. I love fashion and cute characters like HELLO KITTY, which is the reason why my room is filled with Hello Kitty.


Uhh... Yeah! That’s my room. Don’t mind it!

So back with the topic, my family never really liked my addiction over kpop. My brother ,Danny, would always say that they’re like the Asian Justin Beiber. Well, sorry bro, you have a bad taste with music. Kpop is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than your Lady Gaga. Yes! He is a big fan of Lady Gaga. No offense to Lady Gaga fans out there! Just saying that Kpop is better than her, I’m not saying that she’s a bad singer.

“Sweetie! It’s dinner time!” My mom shouted from downstairs. “Okay, mom! Be right there!” I replied.

I turned off the laptop first; then stood up from my bed and stretched my arms. I went downstairs and saw my family already seated at the table. And guess what the food is, my mom’s homemade fried chicken. I’m sure Onew (SHINee) will love this! My mom’s cooking is the best!

I sat on my seat between my brother Danny and my little sister “Diane”. Oh gosh! The food was great! Onew’s jealous now. LOLOLOL!

“Denise darling! You clean the dishes today, okay?” My mother told me with a smile.

“Me again? I just washed dishes yesterday!” I protested.

“No! I was the one who washed the dishes yesterday.” Danny exclaimed.

“Yes and it means it’s your turn now.” Mom chortled.

I pouted and my brother looked at me strangely. “Please stop duck-facing! It’s ugly.” He added.

“It’s not duck-facing, it’s called POUTING. Know the difference!” I grunted. “Whatever!” He rolled his eyes. Gay, I thought.

This is how my life is. I like being in school better than being here at home because I have kpop friends there who can understand me. My brother is a kpop anti. Yes, it ! A kpop fan and an anti together as a family? That’s why we always fight even with the smallest things.

After washing the dishes, I brushed my teeth and went back to my room. I laid my body on the bed and started to imagine things. It’s like thinking of a plot of a fan fiction. I was imagining that L will come and defend our love from my family. I was the princess and he was the prince. We were inside a castle while I was embracing him. His face was full of anger.

“I love your daughter. She’s the prettiest girl I have ever seen! I want her to be my queen. She loves me! This is what makes us happy. Do you want to take that happiness away from your lovely daughter?” He defended.

My brother came near and kneeled. “I’m very sorry, your highness!” He apologized.

I came back to my senses when the alarm clock rang. Geez! I didn’t realize I fell asleep. I still haven’t washed my face. No pimples, DON’T COME!

I stood up and went downstairs while in a hurry. “What’s with the hurry?” Dad asked. I looked at him strangely. “I’m going to be late in class.” I answered.

“Calm down, sis! It’s Saturday.” Danny told me.

My jaw dropped when he said that. “You’re not kidding me, right?” I asked.

“No, I’m not.” He said and took a bite in his sandwich. GEEZ! False Alarm.

“You played with my alarm clock again, didn’t you?” I pointed a finger at my brother.

“That’s ridiculous.” He chuckled. I know your style. I folded my arms and looked at the food. While Danny was about to take another bite with his sandwich, I grabbed and ate it.

“That’s mine!” He shouted.

“Revenge!” I laughed and sticked my tongue out. “Mehrong~”

“Oww~ That’s unfair!” He shouted.

“Not my fault.” I said and left.


~END~