Wishing Star

A Fan girl's Dream

Listen to: I Like You - Infinite

 

//Denise’s POV//
May 8, 2012

I was seated on my bed with the laptop on my lap. I opened Allkpop to look for the newest news updates of Infinite. Oh, look what I saw!



I started spazzing. The boys are bbbbaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkk!!

“This is gonna be great.” I whispered.

I felt so happy. Are you even human? Why you so handsome, Infinite?!
Okay, must stop myself. But for sure, I’ll scream when the MV is released. Wanna have a bet? No? Okay.

I pressed the “like” button on the left and wrote “THEY ARE BACK!”. Yes, that’s how I celebrate. I’m such a forever alone. TT^TT

Later, I got a Facebook notification. I looked at what it is. It better not be a game request or else, I’LL KILL YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!

Oh, it was my friend, Czyra. She’s a kpop fan too. She commented on the link I shared.
“OMO OMO OMO! I CAN’T WAIT! INFINITE FIGHTING!” She said.

I’ll be waiting! ^^
---
May 10, 2012 (It was evening)

What the…? The key came back to Gyu’s hands? L can drive, he has a license?  The dance, Very SYNCHRONIZED! DONGWOO, you just ruined my bias list (L, I still love you!)! Riding the motorcycle like that, B**ch, I’M BADASS! OOOOOOHHHHHH! Baby Jongie is a man now!

Yes, I am watching the teaser for “The Chaser”. That was the best 31 seconds of my life!

I wish I could go to Korea someday. Please. Please. Please make that dream come true!

I looked at the window and saw a falling star going left. Does this means… I’m really coming to Korea?  I just hope so!

That’s stupid. Did I just wish on a falling star? Everybody knows those kinds of things aren’t real. Or maybe so, why won’t I try?

That was just stupid. I mentally slapped my face for the stupid idea.


~END~

(Me and my classmates watched “The Grudge” a while ago. It’s freaking surprising. It was not scary at all. But then, I was all alone in the house, I remembered what my classmate told me a while ago, that if I play music, I won’t hear Toshiyo coming. Sorry for the crappy chapter, I can't think straight.
)