25

The First Wife.

If you hear this on the radio

Then We've already said our last goodbye

I won't be there when you get home

By now there's somone else that hears you cry.

 

I wonder if he holds you like i did

I hope that he can love you better

Cause we were everything that's right at the wrong time.

 

 

2 years later….

It has been two years since Kris was missing. Nobody knew where he was and his phone was smashed into pieces making it impossible for them to track him down. It took them two days and the help of the policeman who last saw Kris, discover where the car wreck was but Kris wasn’t there. All there was was the smell of blood and the broken pieces of the car. Everyone then felt helpless, especially Eun Hee. ‘I Love you.’ Kris’ words still Echoes in her head until today. She never forgot him. She never let go of him. She was still looking for her husband and would go to the ends of the earth just to find him and say sorry.


 

“Hyung! Noona!” Little Minwoo wailed, running towards his family. Suzy frowned down at her four year old brother muttering ‘What happened now?’ bringing a small frown to her face. Kris saw her reaction and chuckled lightly; placed an arm around her, pulling her closer to him. Suzy snuggled closer to Kris but pulled away when they reach the crying Minwoo who was running towards them as fast as his tin feet can take him.

“What happend Minnie?” She asked, wiping Minwoo’s tear strained cheeks. The little boy’s lip wavered and pointed back at his friends who were laughing and smiling with their teacher.

“What did they do?” Kris asked shifting into protective mode and was about to go and talk to the teacher but Suzy’s voice stopped him.

“Yah! Oppa! Were you even listening?” Suzy asked, with a giggle. Kris turned his head and hs frown dropped when he saw Suzy and Minwoo laughing.

“Why are you two laughing?” He asked, totally confused as Suzy carried Minwoo which Kris automatically held his arms out so he could carry the boy.

“He said he wanted to play more! They did nothing!” She answered, as she handed Minwoo who was giggling softly to him.

“And so you decide to laugh eh?” Kris asks with an evil glint in his eyes. Suzy and Minwoo’s eyes widened. The boy reaches his arms out towards his noona and Suzy automatically gets Minwoo and runs towards the park where they go after the get Minwoo from the playschool.

“You can’t run from me!” Kris announced, making Minwoo’s teacher adore the young couple. Suzy and Minwoo’s parents died just a little over a year ago. Luckily Kris was there and took on the role as a bread winner.

‘Next thing you know they’re gonna send us invitation cards to their wedding.’ A mother of Minwoo’s classmate muttered. Being in a small town, everyone knew everyone and their history. Well except for Kris’. They don’t know where he came from and how he reached the Mokpo. Kris couldn’t give them answers either but the second they set eyes on Kris, they knew he was from a very rich family.


 

“Eun Hee! It’s been two years!” Tiffany screamed at her friend. In those two years, Tiffany was miraculously consumed with guilt and came clean. She told everyone the child she was having was not Kris’ but was from the principal, who by the way got fired. It’s sad though that it tok Kris being in an accident for her to realize it.

“You shut up Tiffany! This is your entire fault in the first place!” G.Na screamed her hands, making sure she won’t slap Tiffany. Over the two years, everyone discovered that Ailee and G.Na were runaway sisters. They came from a rich family in China who wanted them to marry someone twice their age. And when their family wanted them back, some how, Chen and Lu Han told their family they wanted to marry the sisters. And being in a rich family, they approved. So now, they find themselves in a tangle of trouble but let’s save that for later.

“Mianhe.” Tiffany whispered and shut up. Alee sighed and motioned for the two to wait in the car. They were near the embankment where Kris had his accident and Eun Hee has been visiting everyday for the past two years, hoping Kris would magically appear but nothing happens.

“Eun Hee, don’t you think it’s time to move on?” Ailee asked slowly, her mind drifting to Tao. Tao has been watching over Eun Hee for two years and he has been taking her blows every time she has a nervous break down. Tao stayed beside her through everything but Eun Hee never noticed.

Eun Hee shook her head slowly, as her tears fell. Everyday, she’s been crying. She completed and graduated with tears in her eyes, yearning for her husband. ‘I Love you.’ Every time it echoes inside her brain making her heart squeeze and as an effect, her tears pour down.

“I miss him. I miss him so so much.” She states, hunching over her hands as she cried again. Her tears seem like water falls, never ending, never stopping.

“T-things didn’t end well.” She continued, as Ailee wrapped her arms around her friend, glancing helplessly at G.Na and Tiffany who were looking at them with worry.

“H-he didn’t cheat on me after all. Tiffany only drugged him and got him and intoxicated in bed.” She continued, repeating the same story again and again. Ailee nodded in understanding, not knowing what else to do.

“I should have trusted him instead and talked to him.” She trailed off looking at the car pieces which were still on the rocky ground.

“This is my entire fault!” She wailed, crying harder.

“Don’t blame yourself Eun Hee! The weather was bad! No body could have prevented it!” Ailee says and escorts her friend back towards the car and drives off.

“I hate seeing her like this.” G.Na voiced out, looking at a peaceful, sleeping Eun Hee.

“Girl, you know what? She needs a vacation.” Tiffany suggested, making G.Na scowl and Ailee smile. Yes, even though Eun Hee has forgiven Tiffany, G.Na and everyone else except Ailee still hated her.

“That’s a great idea! G.Na call Tao and tell him to plan a vacation! Just inside Korea. It can be in Jeju, or Mokpo or Busan. You know, somewhere south?” G.Na nodded and took her phone out and dialed Tao.

 

 

HEY GUYSIES! SO YEAH... I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED AND THIS IS LIKE A SERIOUS SKIP. LIKE TWO YEARS... BUT ANYWAY.. YEAH THIS IS THE STORY.. AND THUMBS UP TO THOSE WHO GUESSED THIS WOULD HAPPEN! AND ABOUT TIFFANY, G.NA AND AILEE.... THEIR STORIES ARE... WELL THEIRS. SO YEAH, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA CRAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE FEVER RIGHT NOW AND I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE CAUSE IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A WEEK. I THINK... WOW TIME FLIES FAST!!! BUT YEAH... :)

ILOVE YOU!

PLEAASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!