26

The First Wife.

You should have been there,

Should've burst through the door,

with that ' baby I'm right here' smile,

and it would've felt like,

A million little shinins stars had just aligned,

And I would have been so happy. 

 

The next day, Eun Hee was literally forced out of bed by G.Na, Ailee and Tiffany who was carrying a two years old baby girl.

“I don’t want to go!” Eun Hee complained, kicking her legs and rolling over, hoping to burry herself under her soft mattress. Except, that wasn’t possible because Ailee removed the mattress the second she got close.

“Yes you do!” Tiffany scolded, setting her daughter down on Eun Hee’s bed. The little girl glanced at her mom and her god mothers uncertainly but continued to make her way towards Eun Hee when they gave her reassuring looks.

“Ahjummmaaaaaaa~” Miyoung sang, lightly poking Eun Hee on the cheek. Eun Hee’s left eye opened and her right eye followed as she glared at the cute little girl sitting on her bed who was giving her an innocent look.

“Did you just call me ahjumma?” Eun Hee asked, slowly getting up from bed and giving her favorite god daughter an evil eye.

“A-ani!” Miyoung declined, glancing at her mom and god mothers for help. They  just laughed at her.

“Oh honey, I just told you to wake up Eun Hee, not to call her ahjumma.” Tiffany said, laughing despite her daughter glaring at her.

“Oh no.” Miyoung muttered as she saw Eun Hee approach her.

“Oh no, is right…”

For five minutes, a tickle war went between Eun Hee and her little god daughter. Miyoung was one of the reasons Eun Hee forgave Tiffany so easily. Their principal all but denied the little bundle so Tiffany was left a single mother and despite everything she did to Eun Hee. Eun Hee just couldn’t find it in herself to abandon Tiffany when she had a little angel with her.

G.Na, Tiffany and Ailee stared at Eun Hee who was laughing and Miyoung who was begging for Eun Hee to stop but with laughter evident in her voice. They all knew how badly Eun Hee wanted a child. When Miyoung had her first birthday, Eun Hee broke down crying saying how she could have had a family with Kris by now. How they would have had beautiful kids; how it was impossible now.  

“Yah! Remember we have a trip?” Xiu Min reminded, popping his head from the door but stopped when he saw Eun Hee and Miyoung.

“I still don’t want to go.” Eun Hee stated, making Ailee roll her eyes. G.Na opened her arms for Miyoung while Tiffany headed to Eun Hee’s closet to start packing for her friend. Yes, even thoug G.Na despised Tiffany with all her being, she still loved Miyoung. Everybody did.

“Okay, don’t go. But we’re all leaving. So that means you won’t get to see Miyoung for one month….” Tiffany trailed off knowing by Eun Hee’s widened eyes that she would go. The thought of not seeing Miyoung for one month... Aille smirked, knowing Tiffany got to Eun Hee as she glanced at Xiu Min who chuckled and G.Na who smiled lightly. ‘Only a little more G.Na will forgive Tiffany.’ Ailee thought giggling silently to herself.

“You do know, talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity right?” Lu Han whispered, appearing out of nowhere, making Ailee squeal and hit him. ‘Stupid idiot scaring me…’ Ailee thought then blushed at how close Lu Han was to her. She subtly took a step away from him but he slipped his arm around her waist and smirked.

“Why are you nervous around me?” Lu Han whispered making her shiver. Not knowing that they were the only ones left inside the room as Tiffany, Miyoung and Eun Hee went to pack while Xiu Min and G.Na left to get their own bags from their cars and load them into the coaster Chen specially bought for the trip.

Ailee snorted and glared at Lu Han before stepping away.

“First of all, I wasn’t talking to myself. I was laughing at my own thoughts. Secondly, I am not nervous around you! I am annoyed when I’m around you!” Ailee scolded, stomping her foot earning her a chuckle from Lu Han. ‘I would never understand why she’s sweet to everyone else but mean to me…’ He thought and smirked at Ailee. ‘How I’d love to kiss that smirk off his face.’ Ailee thought but then her eyes widened as she realized what she thought. ‘Kiss!? Where the hell did that come from!?’

“Sure, I’ll let you believe that.” Lu Han answered and walked away patting her softly earning him a frustrated screech from Ailee.

 

 

“They are so going to end up together.” Tiffany commented dryly, staring at G.Na who was glaring at Chen. Xiu Min and Lay smirked at the ‘couple’ in front of them before placing a bet on when G.Na and Chen would crack under the .

“Are you sure you should be betting?” Tao asked, placing Eun Hee’s head on his lap, making sure she won’t wake up. They have been on the road for two hours now and they have a couple more hours to go before they arrive in Mokpo. Xiu Min insisted on a road trip saying it would be more fun and less exhausting that way. He was wrong.

“No, we should be betting when you would crack and confess to Eun Hee.” Lay rebuked, making the maknae glare at him.

“Yah! You know why he can’t do that!” Tiffany scolded, slapping the back of his head then shifting Miyoung into a more comfortable position.

“What do you mean? I mean yeah she’s not over Kris but maybe she’ll get over him if she realizes that someone has been and will always be waiting for her.” Lu Han added, joining in the conversation after successfully pissing Ailee off for the nth time.

“Lu Han when will you give that girl a break?”Tiffany asked, shaking her head at Lu Han, her eyes glancing over at Ailee who had her arms crossed over her chest and a frustrated expression dancing across her features.

“I don’t think I will.” Lu Han answered, making Xiu Min snort and Tiffany giggle. Tao shook his head at the antics of his friends and glanced at the girl whose head was resting on his lap. He loved her. That much was obvious to everyone surrounding them. Even their parents noticed. Even Kris’ parents noticed and they secretly gave Tao permission after they lost all hope of ever finding Kris again. They wanted Eun Hee happy again but Tao couldn’t give her that happiness because she was still stuck on Kris.

Tao gently ran his hands through her soft locks earning a moan of approval from her. So Tao continued this until he himself fell asleep with his hands in her hair. And for the first time, Tao looked contented.

“When will she notice Tao?” G.Na asked silently not knowing everyone who was awake heard her. The shrugged at her unanswered question and stayed in comfortable silence as the driver speeded off to Mokpo.

 

 

“So, what will it be? Ice cream or Ice cream?” Kris asked Suzy who was giving him a smile. They just dropped MInwoo off his school and Kris suddenly felt the need to take his girlfriend out. After all, it was their one year anniversary.

“Do I have a choice?” Suzy asked, giving him a playful glare. Kris returned her gaze with a playful stare and pulled her flush to his body with a smirk.

“No, No you don’t.” He replied, his lips as he glanced at hers with dilated eyes. Kris felt his love for Suzy swell at that moment but he couldn’t help the nagging feeling in the back of his mind. He felt like he was missing something very big. He felt right but at the same time he felt like being with Suzy was a complete waste of his time. He felt like he should be looking for someone. Like he should be getting answers but he didn’t want them. He didn’t want answers as to why the hospital nurse gave him a wedding ring the day he woke up. He was completely content with being with Suzy that he didn’t want any more complications. ‘Some one might be looking for you. Maybe someone is hurting because you aren’t with them.’ The back of his mind thought but he shook hi head clear of those thought. He always did.

“Hey, gwenchana?” Suzy asked when she noticed Kris staring off on the pavement. Kris shook his head and grinned at her.

“Yeah, mianhe I was thinking whether or not you’d like the gift I bought you.” He answered, half lying. Yes, he bought her a gift but he knew she’d love it. Suzy loved anything if you gave it to her with sincerity

“If it’s from you, I’d love it. Saranghae.” Suzy said tipping her toes and gave Kris a soft kiss to which he immediately returned.

“Yah, we’re outside Minwoo’s school. Not good.” Suzy warned, pulling away and taking his hand before running towards the ice cream parlor he had promised earlier.

“So, ice cream?” He asked, chuckling when she ran towards the counter practically bouncing up and down when it was their turn.

“So what will it be?” The girl in the counter asked, giving the couple a smile. Suzy scanned the whole menu before deciding on something new.

“French vanilla!” She squealed making Kris chuckle.

“Arasso, French Vanilla for-“ Kris stopped mid sentence since a sudden pain in his head grew. He felt like a construction worker suddenly attacked him from behind and hit his head with a hammer made of stone.

“Kris? Gwenchana.” Kris managed to nod his head before he completely black out.

*Flash black

“French Vanilla for the lady.” Kris said, smiling at the guy on the counter as he glanced at the beautiful girl with him.

“H-how did you know French Vanilla is my favorite?” She asked giving him wide eyes which he found adorable.

“You’re my wife. You should expect me to know things as simple as that.” He replied, planting a kiss on her forehead.

*End

Kris opened his eyes looking at his girlfriend’s worried eyes. As he frowned.

“Kris gwenchana?” Suzy asked, telling the waiter to give him water. Kris found himself nodding but the frown was still on his face.

“What happened?” He didn’t remember anything from the conversation of the flash back. All he remembered was the beautiful girl with the wide eyes and he remembered feeling utterly irrevocably happy.

‘What was that?’ He thought as he accepted Suzy’s hand and announced that he was fine for the benefit of everyone who was giving him worried glances.

 

 

HEY GUYYYSSS!!! HOW'S THIS CHAPPIE???? I DIDN'T PROOF READ... CAUSE IF I DO... WELL THE STORY IS PROBABLY GOING TO CHANGE... SO NO PROOF READING UNTIL I COMPLETE THIS STORY... WHICH ISN'T VERY SOON.... SO ANYWAYSSSSS I AM COMPLETELY AWARE THAT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET FROM SEOUL TO MOKPO. SO OBVOUSLY IF I MAKE MISTAKES... THEY'RE HONEST MISTAKES :D AND STUFF ABOUT AMNESIA WELL... IT'S ALL RESEARCH SO IF I MAKE MISTAKES... LET'S JUST SAY IT'S ALL FICTIONAL AND IT HAPPENS HERE IN MY STORY. :) SO YEAH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPPIE AND BTW HOW ARE YOU LIKING THE NEW COUPLES? PLEASE DON'T HATE ON THEM! :) THEY SEEM TO SUIT EACH OTHER. HEHEHEHE 

ILOVE YOU!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!