Namdaemun Market ☼

In The Summer

Everybody was outside of Alicia's house, waiting for her to come out.

"Can we get ice cream?" she asked, showing L her puppy eyes.

L nodded, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Yah! No PDA, your gonna burn SungJongs eyes." Hoya warned, covering SungJong's  eyes.

Woohyun pouted, "Aw. What about Jocelyn, she loves my kisses."

Jocelyn flicked Woohyun's forehead. "You can't say that aloud."

 Sungyeol's face lit up, and he asked. "Jocelyn~ Can I have a hug?"

She shook her head, going to hug Sungyeol.

Woohyun pulled her back protectingly putting his arms around her.

"Thanks for ruining my almost hug." Sungyeol pouted.

Alicia came busting through her front door, panting.

"Sorry I'm late, I had things to do." Alicia said, going into Sunggyu's embrace.

"It's okay. You ready to go?" Sunggyu asked.

Alicia glared Jocelyns way, then turned her attention to Sunggyu again. "Mhm."

I know that glare! But why was she even glaring? I didn't even do anything.

"Kaja!" Sunggyu told everybody.

Hoya casually walked to Trinity's side, taking her hand.

"Mwoh? Why are you holding my hand?" Trinity questioned.

L swatted away Hoya's hand, then shot a look at him.

"Hyung, she's not yours." SungJong said, walking ahead with Dongwoo.

 

Hoya put his hands up in surrender. "Arasseo, I won't do anything."

"Yeah right." L scoffed, moving Trinity to the other side of him.

"Where we going?" Jocelyn asked, swinging her and Woohyuns intwined hands.

"You'll see." Is all Alicia said bluntly.

☼~☼~☼

They all arrived at Namdaemun Market.

 

"Hyung, are we going in groups?" SungJong asked Sunggyu, a big smile plastered on his face.
 

Sunggyu nodded, and made 3 groups.

Group 1: Sunggyu, Alicia, Sungjong.

Group 2: Sungyeol, Jocelyn, Woohyun.

Group 3: Hoya, Trinity, L, and Dongwoo.

"Meet back here at 5pm, Arasseo?" Sunggyu told everyone.

Everybody nodded, then went wherever.

Trinity and Dongwoo spotted an icecream cart 2 feet down.They both looked at L and Hoya before racing to get there.

Dongwoo reached the cart first, but then got shoved to the side when Trinity came crashing into him.

"I got here first! You have to move!" Dongwoo yelled, trying to push Trinity away.

"Ani! I got here first, so you move!" she screamed shoving him away.

"Yah! Dongwoo, let Trinity get her icecream first." L said, walking up to them with Hoya beside him.

Trinity childishly stuck her tongue out. "Mehrong."

☼~☼~☼

Woohyun and Jocelyn were happily looking around the market, while Sungyeol glared from behind them.

"Jocelyn, let's go over there." Woohyun said, pulling her over to the accessories booth.

"Jocelyn, look what a bought you." Sungyeol told, squeezing between the couple.

Sungyeol put the large red bow into her hair, a big smile plastered onto his face.

"Wah! My baby looks so cute!" Woohyun chimed placing his arm around Jocelyn.

"Gomawa,Woohyunnie. Thanks for buying me the bow Sungyeol!" Jocelyn said smiling.

"Kaja, I saw L and Hoya walking that way." Woohyun said pointing to the oppisite direction they were at.

The three of them walked to find Dongwoo glaring at Trinity, while she happily took a bite of  her icecream.

"Trinity-ah!" Jocelyn shouted.

Trinity's head snapped to where Jocelyn was now standing.

"What's that thing on you're head?" she asked.

Jocelyn put her right hand on her head, touching the big red bow. "It's a bow, Sungyeol bought me it." She explained.

"Are we just gonna stand here?" Hoya asked, walking to Trinity's side.

"Ani, let's go eat some food!!" Dongwoo hollered, earning looks from people.

"Trinity, can I have some?" Hoya said, looking at Trinity.

She nodded, handing him her spoon and the icecream cup.

Hoya took a huge bite, handing back Trinity's icecream. "Indirect kiss." Hoya smirked.

"Yah!" L yelled, slapping the back of Hoya's head.

Sungyeol and Dongwoo were laughing, while Woohyun and Jocelyn shook their heads at the two boys bickering.

☼~☼~☼

Sunggyu grabbed Alicia's hand and smiled warmly at her.

"What do you wanna do?"

"Doesn't matter, how about that shop?" Alicia pointed to a shop that was owned by a cute, elderly couple who sold cupcakes.

SungJong quietly followed behind the couple, looking all around for something that sparked his interest.

Sunggyu picked up a chocolate cupcake, that had chocolate frosting on it and paid for it, getting a to-go container to put the dessert into.

"Who's that for?" Alicia asked, staring Sunggyu.

SungJong smirked and stretched his arms out, yawning, "It's for Jocelyn nuna, duh. She loves chocolate, you didn't know that?"

The older boy smiled and looked at Alicia, his eyes disappearing, "He's right!"

"Hmph." Alicia pouted, "I see you don't care about me." she crossed her arms and turned away.

He frowned and pulled out out a rose. Smiling brightly at her, he handed it to her. "For you."

She turned around to see the rose, and Sunggyu's handsome face. She couldn't help but to soften up her expression. Sunggyu was killing her, and she couldn't take it anymore.

She took the flower carefully and hugged him, "I'm sorry." she frowned.

He shook his head and hugged her back, "Sorry for what?"

She shook her head, not answering.

SungJong wrapped his arms around them for a big group hug, "I'm so happy too!" he laughed.

Alicia pushed him off and they walked towards other shops and street carts. 

☼~☼~☼

"Myungsoo, eat this!" Trinity put a piece of ddukbeokki in front of L's face.

He nodded while smiling, eating the rice cake. Trinity wiped his mouth with her finger and he pecked her on the lips, "You try now~"

"Try what...?" She asked, blinking at him cluelessly.

"The food, you pabo!" Hoya laughed at her.

"OHHHH!" She bit the rice cake and chewed happily, "I LOVE FOOD SO MUCH!" she shouted, standing up.

All of the people around the group gave them weird looks.

"Yah, sit down!" Jocelyn yelled, "You look stupid."

Trinity rolled her eyes and took another bite, "IT'S JUST SO GOOD!"

"We get it~" Dongwoo sang.

"Say ah!" Woohyun held a piece of ddukbeokki in between his chopsticks.

Jocelyn bit onto the end and Woohyun quickly took the other end without her consent.

Sungyeol took his chopstick and cut the rice cake in half before their lips could touch.

"Nam Woohyun!" Jocelyn snapped.

Woohyun pouted and looked at her with big eyes, "What did I do?"

"You were gonna kiss me!" she wiped .

"Yeah!" Sungyeol protested, "You can't kiss her!"

"She's my girlfriend," Woohyun frowned, "Who said I can't?"

"I did." Jocelyn stuck her tongue out, "You know I don't like PDA."

"But you like my kisses!"

Jocelyn ignored him and continued to eat.

"Oh, Sunggyu, SungJong, and Alicia are here!" Dongwoo shouted, food in his mouth.

Sunggyu sat down first and took a bite of Jocelyn's food.

"Yah! That's my food!" she whined, slapping his arm.

"But I brought you a chocolate cupcake that has chocolate frosting on it!"

"YOU DID?!" Jocelyn grinned happily, "THANKS OPPPA!"

"Aish, why is everybody hitting on my girl," Woohyun barked.

Sunggyu shook his head and bit into another rice cake, "It's called being thoughtful, not hitting on your girl."

"Whatever." Jocelyn sighed, "I'm only your girlfriend."

"That's right." Woohyun tapped her nose.

"Look at you two, spreading germs so carelessly." Sungyeol said in jealousy.

"Oh really?" Jocelyn rubbed her cheek on Sungyeol's arm, "Do you not like germs?"

Sungyeol regretted what he had said and rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "A-ani."

"You pabo!" Trinity hissed, "I'm even smarter than that."

"She's right." Jocelyn laughed, getting off of Sungyeol to rest her head on Woohyun's shoulder.

Trinity looked around the table and glared at the three people who recently arrived, "When did you guys get here?"

"Like ten minutes ago." Dongwoo snickered.

"Really...?" Trinity said, not knowing anything. "I didn't notice."

L slung his arm around Trinity and showed a crooked smile, "You're so slow." he ruffled her hair.

"Let's all go to my place after this," Alicia smiled half heartedly.

"Sounds good!"

☼~☼~☼

Everyone walked into Alicia's house and sat down all around the living room.

"Your house is really big!" Sungyeol shouted, hearing an echo.

"Mhm, I live alone."

"Ah.. I see." he replied.

L was resting his head on his hand as he looked at Trinity nervously.

"What is it?" she asked.

"When we get married, we need a big house like this." he said, glancing at her quickly.

"As long as I live with you." Trinity showed a warm, inviting smile.

He ruffled her hair and stood up, "Can we all go look around?"

"Sure." Alicia grinned, letting everyone explore.

Woohyun looked at Jocelyn with a you-ready-for-this? look. She took a deep breath and took his hand.

L went to the kitchen with Trinity, Dongwoo, and Hoya. Wooyhun and Jocelyn went upstairs, towards Alicia's room, Sunggyu, and SungJong wondered all over the place, Sungyeol following them. 

Woohyun carefully opened the door to Alicia's room, and walked in cautiously. They both began to search for anything that would back of their reasoning. Jocelyn went into Alicia's bathroom and looked through all of her make up products.

She gasped as she remembered what the culprit was wearing during the attack.

"What?" Woohyun called from inside her room.

"Sp-sparkly mascara!" she shouted.

He slammed his hand over and whispered, "they can hear us!"

"S-sorry," she started to rummage around in the plastic bin for any sparkly mascaras. After looking through it all for a couple of minutes, she found it.

"It's the same exact one." she put it into her pocket and walked out of the room with Woohyun.

"Should we tell Trinity?"

"I think we have to."

☼~☼~☼