Be Mine (;

In The Summer

"Hello?" Jocelyn groggily said.

"Did you just wake up? Come outside in ten minutes," Woohyun smiled when he heard her voice.

"Arasseo.." Jocelyn yawned, "Aish.. Why did he have to come this early?!" 

She got up, washed her face, brushed her teeth, and scrambled through her closet for an outfit. Nothing seemed appealing. 

Carelessly she ran towards the door, her hair still a mess. 

"Eodi?" her mom asked.

"I'm going with Woohyun! Bye eomma!" Jocelyn ran out of the house, only to bump into Woohyun.

"Agh! Move out of the way, I'm in a hurry!" Jocelyn said not recognizing it was Woohyun.

Woohyun pulled her into his chest, "I'm here." 

Jocelyn took a whiff of air and smelt Woohyun's cologne. "Sorry..." Jocelyn regretted.

"Loser, c'mon, let's go." Woohyun took her hand after kissing her forehead.

Jocelyn took out her phone and started to look at her hair, "Aiya.. Why is my hair not staying down?!"

Woohyun smiled at her, fixing her hair, "You look pretty, It's fine."

"Where are we going?" Jocelyn asked curiously.

"A cupcake cafe~" 

"Cupcake?"

"Mhm! They have yummy cupcakes there!" Woohyun grinned kissing Jocelyn's lips softly.

"Arasseo!" Jocelyn smiled at him.

They took a taxi there, the ride was short. In the taxi, Woohyun continuously teased Jocelyn.

"What if... I kissed you?" Woohyun grinned ily.

Jocelyn arched one of her eye brows," I would kiss you back?"

"Ahhh," Woohyun let out, "kiss me then." 

When Jocelyn moved towards him, he stuck out his tongue, with a little smirk.

"EWE!" Jocelyn moved away, and the taxi took a sharp turn, she hit her head on the window and grabbed it, "ow.."

The taxi driver spoke up, "No kissing in this cab children."

Woohun made a face and looked at Jocelyn, "You owe me a kiss." 

Once they reached their destination, Woohyun paid the taxi driver and help Jocelyn out.

The cafe was cute and small. A big cup decorated the outside, and inside there was a display of many cupcakes. 

"Which one do you want?" Woohyun grinned cutely.

"A chocolate one!" Jocelyn replied.

He nodded and asked the worker for the chococaltiest cupcake. She pulled out the cupcake and gave it to Woohyun. She looked about a year younger than the two, "How about you cutie?"

Jocelyn scoffed at her, "He's my boyfriend.." she finished.

The worker rolled her eyes and asked again, "Fine. What would you want y?"

"Are you serious?" Jocelyn pouted. 

"Didn't you hear her? I'm her boyfriend." Woohyun protested.

"Did I say I cared?" The worker smart talked.

"You didn't but I did, we'll just share then. Thanks bye!" Jocelyn frowned, pulling Woohyun away.

She sat down at a table, him sitting across from her. Jocelyn shook her head, "What's wrong with her?"

"Who knows, but that was hot." Woohyun smiled widely.

"What was?" 

"How you were protective of me babe, duhhh!" He said sarcastically, "I want my kiss now,"

Jocelyn pouted cutely, "No."

Woohyun made a face and sighed, "waeeee?" he whined.

"Not here oppa." Jocelyn teased, "I'll kiss you later when we go to L's."

He nodded and took a bite of the cupcake, after, placing it in front of Jocelyn's mouth for her to take a bite.

Jocelyn took a bite and ended up having frosting on her bottom lip. Woohyun wiped it off with his thumb and wiped it onto the napkin.

"I'm choosing you." He whispered.

"Eh? For what?" Jocelyn said confused.

"Oh snap!" his jaw dropped.

"Tell me oppa! Please?" 

"I can't tell you now...." Woohyun explained honestly.

"Waeeee?"  Jocelyn pouted.

"It's a secret baby," he laughed, "wanna go back now?"

She nodded intently and got up to throw the cupcake cup away.

When they walked through the door, Woohyun spun he around and planted a kiss on her lips, "Now you owe me two kisses!"

Jocelyn smirked at how greasy he was, "Whatever you say Woohyunnie." 

Woohyun laughed at his new nickname, "Woohyunnie?"

Jocelyn nodded and called a taxi.

☼☼☼ 

Jocelyn and Woohyun were now at L's house with the other members. Jocelyn sat on the love seat by herself, while Woohyun was in the kitchen.

Sungyeol slid next to her, "I missed you~" He cooed.

Jocelyn scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Is that so?" 

Sungyeol nodded his head a did a "bbuing bbuing."

She laughed hysterically and pushed his face away, "Go away Sungyeol." 

Sungyeol whined and looked up, "Oh. You're back," 

"Yeah! Now shoo, she's my girlfriend, how many times do I have to tell you?" Woohyun protested.

Sungyeol obeyed and scooted over, "I'll catch you later."

Jocelyn smiled at Woohyun and sat on his lap.

"I can imagine us getting married," Woohyun said, visualizing the whole thing, "Me and you, together. You in a white dress, your hair all did, too beautiful."

Jocelyn wrinkled her nose and agreed, "In the future, let's get married Woohyun."

"In the future? How..about tomorrow?" Woohyun giggled, "Then on our honey moon...We can do so many things!" 

Jocelyn squeezed her eyebrows together and frowned, "You're erted oppa!"

Woohyun moved closer to her face, his nose touching hers, "I am, aren't I?" 

Jocelyn pecked him quickly on the nose, "When is L and Trinity going to come back?"

Sunggyu spoke up, "around dinner!"

Jocelyn nodded and laid her head on Woohyun's shoulder.

Hoya walked in and fell onto the couch, landing on Sungjong, "HYUNG!" he shrieked, "GET UP!"

Hoya rolled onto the floor carelessly and stared at the ceiling, "I miss her.."

Dongwoo kicked him with his foot, "Miss who?"

"Trinity." Hoya sighed.

Dongwoo scoffed and kicked him once more, "Back off Hoya..I heard L was going to ask her to be his girlfriend to--"

Jocelyn leaped off of Woohyun and ran into Dongwoo, "JINJJA?! HE'S GOING TO?!"

Hoya had a long face when he spoke, "R-really..?" 

Dongwoo rolled his eyes and lifted Jocelyn up, carrying her over to Woohyun. 

"I believe this is yours." he coughed.

"What do you mean "This"?! I have a name!" Jocelyn pouted.

"Don't run away from me, it makes me think you don't like me." Woohyun purposely said.

"I do like you though~" She replied.

"She's not lying!" Hoya perked. 

"I'm gonna go to the store!" Dongwoo interrupted, he stood up, and snapped his fingers, poof! He was gone.

☼☼☼

"It's pretty nice out here," L sighed. 

"Myungsoo, why are we here at the park?" Trinity questioned.

"Wae? You don't wanna be here?" L asked with mischevious eyes.

"As long as I'm with you!" Trinity replied.

"Come over here," L called, going over to the swing set.

 L sat down first, "What is it you wanted to talk about oppa?" 

"Oh that.. There are so many things, but there is one thing on my mind." L smirked.

"What is that?" Trinity said as she tried to sit on the swing, she missed and fell bottom first onto the sand, "Ow!"

L laughed cutely and helped her up, "you're so clumsy!" he ruffled her hair. 

"I'll tell you in a little while!" he turned away and started to sing SNSD's "Hoot".

"I think there is somethign wrong with me..." Trinity whispered, "Why am I so happy to be here right now? Is it...because I like him?"

L turned his attention back to Trinity and smiled, looking at her lovingly in the eyes, "Trinity.. I have to tell you something."

Trinity nodded with a blank stare, "Go on~"

"I..Kim Myungsoo..uh..er...Like..you."

Trinity threw her hands in front of , "JINJJA?! Myunsgoo....I like...you too." 

L got off of the swing and pulled her into a hug, whispering into her ear, "Will you be my girlfriend?" 

Trinity's cheeks showed a rosy red, "Did you just ask me to be your girlfriend?"

"What else did I ask?" L asked.

"Just making sure. But, of course." Trinity grinned.

☼☼☼

"Can you tell me now?" Jocelyn pouted.

"About what? Power giving?" Woohyun shot a look at Sunggyu and closed his eyes. 

He agrees to let me tell Jocelyn. 

He opened his eyes and turned to Jocelyn, "Every sorcerer can choose one special someone to give powers to..and I want you to be mine..I want to train you."

"Really? I'm that special someone?" Jocelyn showed a toothy smile. 

Woohyun nodded, "mhm, I want to give powers to you. You know why?"

"Because you love me?" Jocelyn planted her lips on his.

Sungyeol flicked the back of Woohyun's head, "Not around me-- uh I mean us!" 

Jocelyn pulled away and pouted. 

Woohyun closed his eyes once again and read Sungyeol's mind.

Aish! Is she crazy?! How can she kiss Woohyun in front of me?! Is she trying to make me jealous?! 

Woohyun smacked Sungyeol's chest, "Leave us alone Yeollie!" 

Later, L and Trinity walked through the door, "We're home!"

Trinity removed one of her shoes, and tripped on her own leg, falling to the ground.

"I swear, you are REALLY clumsy!" L smirked at her, pulling her up, "be more careful."

Hoya swayed over to her, "I missed you soo much." he said, hoping she wasn't L's girlfriend.

"Hoya.. I'm sorry.. But I'm not single anymore." Trinity frowned.

Hoya grabbed his chest and sighed in defeat,  "You're not lying either.." 

L pulled Trinity into the living room, "Hey Jocelyn!"

"Hi Trinity, I have to tell you something!" she replied, "Woohyun said that every sorcerer can choose someone to give powers to, and he chose me!" 

Trinity slapped Jocelyn's arm in excitement, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" 

Woohyun pushed Trinity's forehead, "Yah! Don't hit her!" 

"Oppa.. be nice, she was just excited!" Jocelyn warned.

Trinity pouted and turned to L after seeing Hoya drag his feet up the stairs sadly, "Myungsoo oppa! Are you going to give powers to me?"

L poked her cheek and smiled, "we'll see about that, I don't think you are careful enough, you're too clumsy." he joked.

Trinity frowned and slapped his chest lightly, "Seriously though! I wanna know~" 

"Of course." L replied.

Jocelyn picked up a piece of paper and crumpled it into a ball, she threw it at Trinity and right before it hit her, Sunggyu stopped it with his power, "You should be nice too, you're older."

"But Sunggyu!" Jocelyn whined.

"Ah ah ah! Call me Sunggyu oppa!" he smiled, his eyes disappearing.

"Fine..Sunggyu..oppa."

"Don't throw things, please." he implied a new rule. 

Jocelyn made a face and agreed, "okay okay." 

Woohyun ran his fingers through his hair, "You don't have to listen to him," he whispered.

Jocelyn giggled and looked at Trinity. She took her phone out and messaged her: Are you and L a thing now?! :DD

Trinity took out her phone and replied: INDEED! Amazing right?!

Jocelyn glared at her and mouthed, "hooray."

Her attention got stolen when L called her name, "Now that you're my girlfriend, don't ever leave me."

Trinity grinned happily and took his hand, "Never ever."

Woohyun kissed Jocelyn's forehead and her two cheeks before kissing her lips. He stopped before her lips and read Sungyeol's mind.

I bet you this is on purpose right?! Woohyun..all over my girl?! Why?! Jocelyn come to me. Jealousy is killing me.

Woohyun stopped and pecked her on the lips, "Saranghae," 

"I love you too." She smiled. 

Sungyeol was about to hit Woohyun with a pillow when Sunggyu stopped him, "Don't Sungyeol, leave them alone." 

Jocelyn got up and kicked Trinity's leg. Trinity turned her head slowly towards her, "YAH! You can't kick me!"

"You can't say your older now, can you?!" Jocelyn evilly laughed, running away, Trinity chasing after her. 

Sungjon spoke up and made a joke, "The Chaser!" 

[A/N] HAHAH You saw what I did there?!

Dongwoo popped in and his eyes flew wide open. Woohyun and L were chasing after the two girls before an argument could start. 

He shrugged and sat down, "Eh. They can handle it."

Sunggyu digged through the bag for food, "Sungjongie, make dinner for us!"

"Dae hyung." Sungjong got up and began to get ingredients out.

L ran up the stairs behind Trinity, he caught up and wrapped his arms around her waist, "STOP! YOU TWO HAVE TOO MUCH ENERGY!" 

"What's happening out there?!" Hoya walked out of the room, seeing L's arm's around her waist, "Nevermind."

Trinity squirmed out of his arms and ran towards Jocelyn. Woohyun pushed past L and ran in front of Jocelyn. He whipped around and pushed Jocelyn against the wall with his body. His chest was touching hers, their faces, so close.

"L! Get your girlfriend away from mine!" Woohyun shouted.

Trinity tried to push Woohyun out of the way when L threw her over his shoulder, "I thought you wouldn't leave me."

"This is special matters!" She shrieked, being carried down the stairs. 

Woohyun looked down at Jocelyn and smirked, "Give me my two kisses now."

Jocelyn rolled her eyes and pushed her lips onto his, then pulling away, "One."

She moved in again, but before she could kiss him, Woohyun pressed his lips onto hers, "I still need two more."

Jocelyn giggled and kissed him one more time, "That's it."

"WAE? You still owe me one more!" Woohyun whined.

"There are people around!" Jocelyn proved.

"DINNER IS DONE!" Dongwoo shouted loudly.

Jocelyn sighed and gave in, "Alright fine." She pecked him on the lips and Woohyun kissed back for more. 

Trinity yelled, "YAH PABOYA! COME AND EAT!"

Jocelyn rolled her eyes and pushed Woohyun's chest away from her, "Let's go eat."