I'm not crazy

In The Summer

"In less than 30 minutes we will be done with school for this year," Trinity said excitedly, biting her bottom lip.

L shot her a charming glare, "I know, I'm excited," he calmy said.

"Don't seem like it," Trinity cooed.

L shook his head and turned his attention back to the teacher.The class went by slowly, since every student spent their time glancing at the clock.

In the classroom across the hall, Woohyun sat beside Jocelyn, holding onto her hand under the desk. 

"We're going to L's after this right?" He smiled cutely.

She nodded intently and gave his hand a squeeze.

"Aiya.. you are too cute," Woohyun sighed, poking Jocelyn's cheek.

Sooner than they thought, the bell rang.

"Have a great summer children! Stay safe!" The teacher declared the end of the school year.

Woohyun ran out of the classrom with Jocelyn and headed towards her locker first, "Wait for me at the front door," he told her.

Jocelyn took down the photobooth pictures of her and Trinity, and Woohyun and her. She smiled happily as she placed them into her bag, one by one, all of her belongings went into her bag.

After she finished gathering all of her things, Trinity ran up to her, "Kaja! Let's go!" 

At the front door waited Woohyun, L, and three other guys. Jocelyn knew none of them except for Sungyeol, Sungyeol was a huge flirt towards her. Same goes for Trinity, but it was with Hoya.

The nine of them decided to take the subway.

☼☼☼

It was pretty crowded in the subway, like always. The nine of them got their tickets and boarded the train.

Since Jocelyn was short, her face was surrounded by armpits and chests of tall men. She crinkled her nose and frowned, avoiding any contact. Woohyun looked down at her and grinned at her face, "Cute." He pulled her to his chest, "Better in my chest then any stranger's chest, right?"

She smiled brightly and agreed nodding her head. With her body close to his, she smelled his scent, it smelled good, really good.

L placed his hands on Trinity's shoulders, "What should we eat?" 

Trinity shrugged and looked up at L's mysterious facial expression, "Cherries?" 

He nodded happily and smiled at her, "Arasseo~" 

Once they reached L's house, Sungyeol ran straight into the bathroom. 

L pulled Trinity towards the kitchen, pulling a container of red cherries out. He carefully washed them and put some in a bowl. He sat down at the table, motioning for Trinity to follow. He glanced at her, his heart beating faster..I like her.

She sat down cutely and plopped a cherry in . "Want one?" 

L nodded and opened his mouth, Trinity dropped the cherry into his mouth and he chewed happily. 

In the living room, Jocelyn was on her phone watching B.A.P's music video. Every now and then she was squeal at Zelo. "Zelo's such a cutie!" 

"Hey hey hey.. You're my girlfriend hun," Woohyun pouted cutely, wiping away fake tears.

"But Zelo's so cute," Jocelyn teased.

"We're meant for each other, that's why we even have the same last name babe," Woohyun proved.

She nodded in consideration and got up to go to the bathroom. She waited for about a minute.

A couple of seconds after she heard the toilet flush, Sungyeol walked straight through the closed door. 

"WAH! You scared me!" Sungyeol shouted.

"Gross! You didn't even wash you hands!" She gasped.

"I don't use my hands," Sungyeol replied.

"I wouldn't know.." Jocelyn said awkwardly, "WAIT! D-did you just w-walk through that door?!"

"Uh..." Sungyeol scratched the back of his head, "Well.. you see..Oh uh? Woohyun's calling me!" He dashed away.

Jocelyn went into the bathroom suspiciously, "Did he just-- that's impossible!" she doubted it.

"Uh Woohyun Hyung.. Jocelyn saw me walk through the door." Sungyeol confessed fastly.

Woohyun glared at him and smacked the back of his head "ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!" 

When he saw Jocelyn coming back from the bathroom, he removed his hand and turned away from Sungyeol. Jocelyn came over and sat back down on his lap, "I think I'm crazy." 

"How?" Woohyun asked.

"I swear I saw Sungyeol walk straight through the bathroom door, I'm crazy aren't I?" Jocelyn sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"You aren't.. I know it for a fact.." Woohyun assured her.

She shrugged and rested on his chest. "If you say."

In the kitchen, L and Trinity held a small conversation.

"Trinity-ah~ Do you like my smirk?" L asked couragely.

"Very.. I like it." Trinity smiled at the sudden question.

"OH! You like..me?" L grinned cutely.

"Er..No. I like Hoya more." She lied.

Hoya walked past and spoke, "That's a lie, I know it for a fact."

"Shut up Hoya!" Trinity scoffed.

"Let's go into the living room." L suggested. He got up and Trinity followed.

Woohyun turned to L and whispered, "Sungyeol walked straight through the door when Jocelyn was right there."

L winced and bit back, "Wait until Sunggyu comes home."

Speak of the devil. Sunggyu walked through the door with a girl and Dongwoo. Dongwoo looked at the two girls then plooped down onto the couch carelessly. The girl was wearing a mini skirt and a v neck, showing her cleavage.

The girl followed and sat down near Woohyun and Jocelyn. Jocelyn glared at the girl, something about her was disgusting. She was too provacative.

Woohyun closed his eyes and read her mind. My boyfriend shouldn't be seeing these things. We're still children. Who does she think he is?! His innocence..

He opened his eyes and grinned at her thoughts. Trinity got up and nudged Jocelyn, "water?" 

Jocelyn nodded and hopped off of Woohyun, following Trinity.

The girl leaned towards Woohyun, "Wanna exchange numbers?" she flirted.

Woohyun pulled out his phone, dialing a number. Jocelyn. "Babe, aren't you coming to save my innocence?" 

Jocelyn stumbled over and sat on Woohyun's lap, kissing his cheek, "I'm here."

The girl backed away, "Oh.. Sorry." 

"I know you saw me earlier." Jocelyn scoffed, "Sunggyu.. make her leave.. I don't like her." 

"Eh? Her?" Sunggyu questioned.

"Yes her," she pointed.

Sunggyu nodded and led her out. 

"Nice," Woohyun smiled.

Jocelyn grinned, getting back up to go to the kitchen. 

"OW! I STEPPED ON SOMETHING!" Trinity yelped. 

L came running over, lifting her off of the ground and seating her on the counter, "Sungjong come here!"

"Why Sungjong?" Jocelyn asked.

"Oh uh.. he is the one who knows the most about first aid." He lied, although it wasn't completely a lie.

Sungjong stumbled into the kitchen, examining her cut, "It won't hurt." he assured her.

He waved his hand over the cut and just like that it was gone. 

Jocelyn glared at the event and went to sit down at the table, "No way."

Woohyun followed her, grabbing both of her hands.

"I'm going crazy oppa. Seriously." Jocelyn whined.

"You aren't.. trust me on this one.. I'll explain it." Woohyun comforted her.

"Sungjong just made her cut disappear and Sungyeol with the door how can this even be poss--" She stopped and glared into the kitchen.

Poof! Dongwoo just popped into the kitchen from no where, "oh crap." Dongwoo smacked himself.

"YOU SAW THAT?!" Jocelyn shouted, "IM CRAZY!"

"Yah Yah.. Calm down.. I saw it too." Woohyun sighed.

"Tell me you didn't see that.." L covered Trinity's eyes.

"I saw everything. He healed my foot magically, and Dongwoo just poofed out of no where." Trinity smiled, "AH! I know! You guys are all UNICORNS!" She shouted.

L smacked his forehead and frowned, "Are you kidding me? Unicorns? That's the best thing you could think of?!"

Everyone bursted out laughing. Sunggyu frowned and told everyone to come to the dining room. All of the guys gathered around the table, the two girls side by side.

"Can you two keep a really huge secret?" Sunggyu said uneasily.

Jocelyn nodded and pointed to Trinity, "I don't know about her though."

Trinity whacked Jocelyn's arm, "AGH! SHUT UP!"  

Woohyun slapped Trinity's hand and frowned, "Yah, don't hit her."

"Okay well.. There is only one way to explain all of this." Sunggyu started.

"AH! I KNOW!" Trinity's light bulb , "You guys met an evil wizard and she gave you all potions! You had no choice but to drink the potions, because if you didn't you'd die! So you all drank it, and now this is what happened! I bet the evil wizard is watching us right now..COME OUT!" 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" L gaped, clutching his stomach laughing.

Trinity nodded clueleslsly, "what's so funny..?" 

"The secret please~" Jocelyn moved the conversation forward.

"Well.... us seven are... sorcerers." Sunggyu blurted.

"Don't witched or whatever only have one power?" Trinity sighed.

"We aren't witches.. we're sorcerers. S O R C E R E R S!" Sunggyu corrected.

"We are all given one power to excel in, but we have standard powers like flying." Hoya explained.

Both girls nodded intently, "is that so..?" Jocelyn laughed.

"Told you that you weren't crazy.. you didn't believe me babe," Woohyun pouted.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry," Jocelyn said cutely pinching Woohyun's cheeks.

"So.. you guys really aren't unicorns?" Trinity whined.

"You're kidding right?" Sungjong doubted.

Trinity bursted out laughing, "Of course!"  

"Jocelyn~ I looked pretty cool walking through that door right?" Sungyeol asked.

Jocelyn smiled crookedly, "Well.. It was different." 

"I ... looked... attractive?" he asked again.

"Sure Sungyeol," Jocelyn gave in.

"YAH YAH! I'm your boyfriend hun," Woohyun got jealous.

"I know oppa.." Jocelyn teased.

He sighed of relief and pecked her forehead, "good."

"So.. all of you are sorcerers huh?" Trinity finally understood what just happened.

Everyone shook their heads in disbelief, "This girl.." L goofed.

 

 

 

[A/N] Annyeong everyone! How did you like chapter one? I had to write it three times. Sigh. Well, please tell me what you think and this is author "Zeloswifeu."

:D I will be writing in this purple color, and baby_U author will be writing in blue ^_^ Please subscribe and enjoy~ Ppyong!