Get Away

In The Summer

Woohyun's phone rang, the ring tone was SNSD's Genie. 

Jocelyn and Woohyun were too busy messing around in the living room that Woohyun didn't noice he had a call.

Hoya picked up the phone, seeing an unknown number, with a what-the-heck shrug, he picked it up.

"Hello?" Hoya asked.

"I'm going to erase your girlfriend's memories before I erase yours. Watch out. I'm coming." the deep voice said.

Hoya furrowed his eyebrows and before he could reply, the caller had hung up. 

For a second, he wondered if he should tell the members and girls, or not. But, it was pretty scary, so he should. He ran into the living room and called everyone in.

"What is it?" Sunggyu asked, no eyes showing. 

"W-woohyun.. You had a call..so I picked it up, and all the person said was that he was going to erase Trinity and Jocelyn's memories before ours." Hoya's voice shook. 

"ARE YOU LYING?!" Dongwoo shouted.

"My m-memory? Being.. e-erased?!" Jocelyn gasped.

Hoya rolled his eyes, "It's not even possible for me to lie?! You know sometimes, I wish I had a twin who could be here to say, 'he isn't lying' when I'm not."

Woohyun frowned, "what did the caller ID say?" 

"It was unknown." Hoya gaped.

"This is pretty serious." Sungjong said, moving hair out of his face, "This person must be watching us."

Trinity's eyes popped open, "I TOLD YOU THERE WAS AN EVIL WITCH WATCHING US!"

Jocelyn rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at Trinity, "Not now pabo."

Trinity rubbed her head and quited down. 

"I think it'd be good for us to leave.." Sungyeol instisted.

"Can one of you pack by bag? I'm going to Jocelyn's, to help her pack." Woohyun said, running his fingers up and down her thigh.

"Stop touching her." Sunggyu demanded. 

Woohyun ignored and kept on playing around, "Well, everyone get packed." 

"I'll pack your bag! Jocelyn can you pack mine?" Trinity asked.

Jocelyn nodded and left with Woohyun.

Everyone left to their houses and got packed. L packed his things first, then they went to Woohyun's house. 

All of the shirts Trinity packed were pink, normal jeans and shoes. Just ALL pink shirts. She asked L what a guy needed and he told her the necessities. 

"Trinity.." L started.

"Yeah?" 

"You know what?" L continued.

"What?"

"I'll.. love you..for infinity and beyond!" He shot a Buzz Lightyear pose. 

"I'll love you too Myungsoo, but that was cheeeesy!" Trinity grinned sheepishly.

L pouted and rubbed the back of his head, "Really?"

Trinity nodded and zipped up Woohyun's suitcase. "Do you think Woohyun will like what I packed?" Trinity asked.

L nodded his head, and they left the house. 

Once everyone was packed up, they left for the airport. 

The line for tickets was, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Jocelyn, Hoya, L, Trinity, and Sungyeol.

Sungyeol walked over to Hoya and nudged him, "Yah! Wanna switch spots in line? You get to sit on the other side of Trinity, and I'll be by Jocelyn!" 

Hoya thought it over and smiled widely, "Okay okay!" 

The two switched spots, and the place they were going was California, US. 

Jocelyn tried puting her bag up on the carry-on space, but it was too heavy for her. Woohyun took it from her hands and easily set it up there. 

"Do you want a window seat?" he and Jocelyn. 

She nodded and sat down first. 

Sungyeol sighed and mumbled towards Hoya, "Mission failed."

Hoya showed a bragging smile and sat down, not knowing he sat down next to L, "So.." 

L hit Hoya's chest and frowned, "Were you just hitting on me?!"

Sunggyu kicked the back of L's and Hoya's chairs, "Shh!" 

Woohyun took Jocelyn's hand and smiled, "you'll be my translater, and only mine." he pecked her on the lips quickly.

The ride was going to take about 20 hours. Hooray.

L laid his head on Trinity's shoulder, "this is going to be a LOONG flight, wanna cuddle?" 

Trinity giggled and nodded her head, "Of course oppa, but are they really going to erase our memory?"

L frowned and kissed her forehead, "Don't worry about that."

Hoya and Sungyeol made faces and took our their smartphones. 

The pilot announced to buckle their seat belts, and that they were going to take off.

Let the long plane ride begin!

"Trinity, would you like a pretzel?" Hoya asked reaching over L with a bag of pretzels in his hand.

Trinity nodded her head and smiled widely, and reached for a pretzel.

"At least someone is happy over there." Sungyeol whispered bitterly to himself.

Sungyeol turned his head, and looked at Jocelyn sleeping on Woohyun's shoulder.

"Pst, Sungjong-ah." Dongwoo whispered while throwing peanuts at SungJongs sleeping figure.

"Aw...Wae hyung? I was sleeping." Sungjong whined, and looked at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo leaned his head toward Sungjong's seat more and whispered, "Who do you think the person on the phone was?"

"You woke me up beacuse of that? I'm going back to sleep." With that said, Sungjong went back to sleep.

L looked over at Trinity and found her asleep with her head on her hand.

"Who sleep's like that?" L asked.

He gently took Trinity's head, and placed it on his shoulder smiling.

☼~☼~☼

The captain spoke saying, "We will be landing in California, in about 5 minutes. Please fasten your seatbelts, and get ready to land."

Sunggyu woke up first, to find Dongwoo sleeping on his shoulder.

He pushed Dongwoo's head off and yelled in his ear, "Yah! Wake up, we are almost there!"

Dongwoo woke up and flicked Sungjong on the forehead to wake him up.

"Are we almost there?" Sungjong asked still half asleep.

Dongwoo nodded his head.

"Hoya, wake up. We are almost here." L said lightly hitting Hoya on the arm.

"Trinity, we are almost here. You have to wake up." 

Trinity woke up to see L smiling at her, while brushing lose hairs away from her face.

"Rise and shine beautiful," he smiled at her.

Trinity rubbed her eyes, "Are we almost there?" 

 L nodded and buckles her seatbelt.

Sungyeol woke up first. He nudged Woohyun in the rib cage and told him to wake up. 

Woohyun threatened Sungyeol and turned back to Jocelyn, "Babe, we're almost in California," he said, moving hair out of her face.

Jocelyn frowned and kept her eyes closed. Although they left in the afternoon in Korea, it was bright early in California. 

"Jocelyn~" Woohyun called, "You need to wake up babe," he pecked her forehead.

Jocelyn pouted and yelled for Trinity in English, "Trinity.. Are we almost there?" 

Trinity replied in English, "Yeah why?" 

L poked her cheek and frowned, "English? Why? Is there something we shouldn't know?" 

"Just wondering," Jocelyn sighed, rubbing her eyes.

Woohyun nuzzled his head into Jocelyn's neck, "It's attractive when you speak English," he paused and kissed her neck, sending chills down hr spine, "I love you." he finished in English.

Jocelyn pushed away, "Not here Woohyunnie oppa." 

"Waeee?" Woohyun whined like nothing was wrong.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and made a face, "Yeah, not here Woohyunnie." 

Jocelyn reached past Woohyun and hit Sungyeol carelessly, "Don't mock me Yeollie." 

Soon, the plane landed and it was like a zoo trying to get off. Jocelyn and Trinity were squished in between tall bodies, but luckily it was their boyfriends. 

Jocelyn stood up and opened the carry-on shelf and Trinity was behind her. She thought it would be fun, so she tugged at her hair.

"YAH! Did you just pull my hair?" Jocelyn sternly bickered.

Trinity nodded and did it again. 

"Wait until later, you pabo. Aish!" Jocelyn frowned.

L wrapped his arms around Trinity's waist and talked into her hair, "What's wrong?" 

"Jocelyn eonni is annoying me." Trinity pouted.

Jocelyn turned around and hit Trinity's forehead, "You started it." She turned away and reached for her bag in the storage.

Woohyun reached for it behind her, his chest touching her back. She turned around and looked up and Woohyun, "I can do it," she pouted, "I'm a big girl." 

He smiled and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead. 

L and Trinity were still in their position, waiting for the line to move forward.

Hoya scoffed and kicked the back of L's leg, "Hey, get moving, people are waiting!" 

L turned around and stuck his tongue at him, "It's not even moving loser."

Hoya frowned and wrapped his arms around L's body, "Fine."

L's eyes widened and he started to yell, "HEY! What's wrong with you?! You tried to flirt with me earlier too!" 

Trinity turned around to see Hoya, "Go find your own boyfriend Hoya," she frowned.

L smirked and nuzzled his face in Trinity's hair. 

"Where are we going first?" Jocelyn asked Woohyun.

Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows and spoke, "The hotel? To sleep, let's sleep on the same bed."

Jocelyn laughed in disbelief, "You are too erted oppa."

Wooohyun frowned and whined, "But.. all I wanted to do was sleep." 

"Sure," she replied sarcastically.

Finally, the line started to move, Woohyun and Jocelyn moved forward, but L and Trinity were holding up the line.

Hoya smacked L's back and forced them to move forward. Everyone was tired and cranky.

Once they entered the airport, Jocelyn dropped her suitcase and ran towards the bathroom. Going to the bathroom on an airplane was not fun. 

Woohyun picked up her suitcase, and took out his phone from his back pocket. He turned it on to see missed calls and text messages either from private, or unknown numbers. 

He opened one of the messages only to see another threat: Once you guys come back, everything is over. I'm coming for you guys.

He frowned and turned off his phone.

When Jocelyn came back they discussed on what was going to happen.

"We'll all go to the hotel and choose who will be in rooms with who, we'll sleep, eat, wake up, then go out and do whatever." Sunggyu informed.

"Hyung, are we going shopping?" Sungjong asked. 

Sunggyu nodded and started to walk. The nine of them got into taxis and went to The Hilton.

"I wanna be in the same room as you," L smiled.

Trinity took his hand and looked out the window, "Sounds good to me oppa." she paused, "It's so nice here..being back at home." 

"I can't wait to spend so much time with you." L confessed.

In the other taxis were, Woohyun and Jocelyn, Hoya and Sungyeol, then Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Sungjong.

Woohyun pecked Jocelyn on the lips five times. 

She frowned and pushed his face away, "Not hereeee!" she whined.

"I'm done, but you owe me five kisses now." 

She made a face and stuck out her tongue, "No."

He complained and laid on her shoulder, "I'm tireddd, will you lay by me?" 

Jocelyn nodded her head and started to talk to the taxi driver in English.

"How has the weather been here?" she asked.

He replied, "Pretty warm, are you here with just your boyfriend?"

"No, there are seven other people, thanks for driving us." She finished as soon as she saw the hotel.

All nine of them got their things and went into the hotel to sort out rooms. 

"I want to be with Trinity," L took her hand.

"I'll be with Jocelyn!" Woohyun agreed.

Sunggyu made an uneasy face, "There better not be any naughty things happening!" 

Jocelyn rolled her eyes and hit Sunggyu on the chest, "Says the guy who brought that girl home who was barely wearing any clothes."

Dongwoo bursted out laughing and agreed, "That's so true!" 

L rubbed his neck, also agreeing, "She got you there!"

Trinity stuck her hand out and gave Jocelyn a high five.

"Fine fine, it'll be Woohyun and Jocelyn, L and Trinity, Sungjong and Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Hoya, and I'll get my own room." Sunggyu made a final decision.

They all rented out rooms and with their keys, they left to the rooms.

"L! Let's sneak out!" Trinity begged.

L gave an unsure look, "You really want to?"

Trinity nodded as she slung her bag over her shoulder. She peaked outside of the door and immediately pulled herself back in when she saw Sunggyu lurking around. 

"What is it?" L asked with big eyes.

"Gyu-Gyu is in the halls." 

"Well..we can turn invisible."

"WE?" Trinity glared, "I'm no witch or whatever."

"Sorceeeereeeer," he corrected.

Trinity flopped onto the bed and whined, "Whatever." 

"Let's go," L pulled her up, going towards the door. 

Trinity looked down at the ground in distress, "He'll catch me."

When she looked up, L was gone, he had turned invisible.

"Where did this guy go?" Trinity pouted.

"I'm right here." He whispered in her ear.

She flinched and turned around, bumping into an invisible body, "YAH! Don't do that!"

He laughed cutely and kissed her forehead, "Grab my hand."

Trintiy obeyed, and he pulled her towards the door. Quietly, they slipped out. Sunggyu was standing at his door, when he turned his head he caught a glimpse of Trinity's shadow. He creeped around the corner of the hall and saw Trinity's arm being magically pulled by nothing. 

"Uh huh, look what we have here." Sunggyu smirked evilly.

Trinity turned around and frowned, "Told you." 

"L, I know you're there too." Sunggyu told him.

L became visible again and frowned, "Hyung..can we go out for a little while? A hour or two?" 

"To where?" Sunggyu gave some consideration.

"The beach." Trinity blurted.

"It's 9 PM." he sternly glared.

"And?" She argued.

"Agh, whatever! Go! Just don't get lost!" he gave in.

L gave Trinity a victory smile and pulled her into the elevator.

They got into the car rental that they rented, Trinity asked L for the keys, since she had her liscense in the states. 

"I don't think I can trust you," L giggled.

Trinity frowned like a little child, "I am better than you are, remember that time you hit those garba--"

"Okay okay! Take the keys!" L yelled.

Trinity took the keys from L, and they headed off to the beach.

"Wah..." L said, his mouth hanging wide open.

Trinity laughed, "If you open your mouth any bigger, flies are gonna go in your mouth."

He closed his mouth and took Trinity's hand, leading the way to the beach.

"Oh ma boy~" Trinity sang out of no where.

L then started dancing, but when it came to the body roll he stopped right away.

"Why did you stop? You can't do a body roll?" Trinity laughed.

"It's too y, why don't you do the body roll then." L smirked.

Trinity thought about it and said, "I'll dance it if you do too."

L walked closer to Trinity, and whispered in her ear, "Deal."

Trinity began to sing once again, she sang the part all the way up to the body roll part. 

She started to roll her body and stopped quickly, leaving L to dance all by himself.

"Yah yah! Dance with me!" L frowned.

"Shiro." she smirked.

"Please?" he begged. 

Trinity shook her head and pulled L away towards the pier. She sharply turned her head and pointed towards the ferris wheel, "Oppa! That! I wanna ride the ferris wheel!" 

L smiled in agreement, pulling her towards the ride. 

The two of them got on and as the ferris wheel spun, leading them towards the top, L started to get anxious.

"Kim Myungsoo! Are you scared?" Trinity smiled at how cute he was being.

He nodded and moved over onto her side, Trinity squealed and pushed him away, "You have to stay on that side or else it'll be unbalanced!"  

L frowned and slowly moved over to the other side, when he stood, the ferris wheel stopped, causing him to fall towards Trinity.

He landed on her lap gracefully. 

"Aren't I supposed to be sitting on you?" she pouted.

His gaze were at her eyes, but slowly then met her lips. They were irresistible. He moved in closer and stared lovingly into her eyes. Trinity had no choice but to pucker her lips. 

Soon, the two met lips. L worked his lips against hers softly. As a response, Trinity did the same. She placed her hands on either sides of his face, when he placed his hand on her back. 

For a first kiss, it felt like the best. 

L pulled away and grinned cutely, "Our first kiss."

Trinity her lips and tugged at his sleeve, "I love you Myungsoo." 

"I love you too."

"Wait.. is this machine broken? Why did we stop moving?!" she glared, looking in all directions. 

"It's moving right now." L shook his head, "Although you are so cute and adorable, sometimes..you are really slow."

☼☼☼

"Oppa. Stop." Jocelyn said carelessly as Woohyun laid down next to her in her bed.

"I can't cuddle with my girlfriend?" he whispered into her ear. 

Jocelyn shook her head and rolled so she faced him, "Go away." she pushed his chest back. 

He smiled as he shook his head, "No." he scooted closer and wrapped his arm around he waist.

"Woohyunnie. Now." Jocelyn pointed to the other bed.

"Can't we just stay like this?" he suggested.

"Aniyo. Because I know you will do more than this." Jocelyn proved.

He frowned, "I promise, I won't." he slid his hand to the back of her neck. 

"What are you doing?!" She slapped his chest. 

He puckered his lips, pressing them to hers, "I wanted a kiss."

She bit her bottom lip and frowned, "Don't go any farther or else."

"Or else what..?" He smirked evilly.

"Or else I'll ki--" 

"Kiss me?" he cut her off.

"Kick you.. off of this be-"

Out of no where, Sungyeol walked straight through their door. 

"Oh hey." he bounced back at the scene, "Did I interrupt?"

"Yuuuup!" Woohyun got up, guiding Sungyeol towards the door. "Get out and go to sleep."

Sungyeol refused to leave but Woohyun got him out.

"Back to where we were, I want a kiss," he pointed to his lips.

She gave him a quick peck on the lips and squirmed so that she was laying with her back towards him.

"I wanna see your beautiful face." he whined into her ear.

Jocelyn shook her head and shook her body, "Go to sleep. I'm tired oppa."

"Alright.. good night babe." he kissed her cheek and fell asleep with her wrapped in his arms.

 

 

 

[A/N] What do you think is going to happeeeennn? Who is this scary follower that is following themmm? Most of this was just a quick filler. Like all the lovey dovey stuff :3 wasn't it cute though? Maybe it's just me. ._.