A night out with EXO-K

Stardust // New girlgroup under Magic Entertainment //

It was one fine day for the girls. They all stayed indoors rather than spending time outside. Kimchan and Serri were talking about Sehun. Myeong Hee was busy texting while the other girls watched TV. 

"What a dry day....", Giselle said.

"I wanna do something but we all finished our schedules in time already.", Jade said.

Suddenly, Myeong Hee squealed. "I know what to do today!"

"What?", Shi Ying asked.

"Baekhyun-oppa said he's going to the amusement park tonight.... with EXO-K. He texted me that he'd like us to go with them. What do you say?", Myeong Hee told the girls.

"Let's go!", Kimchan and Serri shouted in unison.

"Will EXO-M come too?", Jade asked.

"Unfortunately, no.", Myeong Hee answered. "They have a photoshoot in Taiwan."

Jade hugged her pillow tight and pouted her lips.

"I can't wait to see Chanyeol-ssi.", Joo Eun said.

 

The night came. The girls wore casual clothes but brought sunglasses with them so that nobody would recognize them. They informed their manager-unnie about it and permitted them to go.... but not one picture should be posted on the internet about them going to the amusement park with the EXO-K boys.

They waited by the gate. A white van passed and EXO-K arrived.

"Hello!", the boys greeted them in delight.

"How about we pair up with each other?", Suho suggested.

"Yeah, good idea.", Chanyeol approved.

Suho, being the leader, took charge of matching the girls from Stardust to the boys of EXO-K.

"Serri with Sehun.", Suho announced.

"Yipee!", Sehun said as he linked his arm to Serri's.

"Joo Eun-ssi with Chanyeol."

Chanyeol went near Joo Eun and smiled. "Annyeong."

"Kai with Ae Cha."

Kai went towards his partner and about Yoseob. Ae Cha pinched Kai's arm and said, "How did you know about me and Yoseob?" Kai laughed.

"Jade and Baekhyun."

Jade high-fived Baekhyun. Baekhyun bugged her about Kris. "You're expecting Kris to come, right?"

Jade blushed. "No."

"If only he was here...."

"Oppa, stop it!"

Baekhyun chuckled.

"DO with SY."

D.O. bowed towards Shi Ying and said hello.

"The remaining girls will go together while I'll go with Myeong Hee.", Suho announced the last pairs.

They started going around the amusement park and rode on different rides. Joo Eun and Chanyeol went to the horror booth first.

"This is exciting.", Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, right.", Joo Eun agreed.

Chanyeol held Joo Eun's hand as they went inside the horror booth. It was dark and creepy inside. Joo Eun was shocked when Chanyeol held her hand but she just smiled because she liked it that way. Hanging out with Chanyeol doesn't happen every time already.

Then, a ghost appeared. Joo Eun shrieked. Chanyeol shouted. He laughed. "This is fun."

Three ghosts appeared and tried to chase them. Chanyeol grabbed Joo Eun by the hand and ran away. The lights and off. After passing one more ghost, they made their way to the exit. Joo Eun was breathing heavily. "That was cool!"

Chanyeol laughed. " You're sweating. Were you afraid?"

"Nope. I'm brave.", Joo Eun said.

"Come, I'll get you a drink.", Chanyeol told her.

Serri and Sehun held hands as they walked around the park. "I miss you.", Sehun said.

"Shhh, your fans might hear you.", Serri reminded him.

"But you're the one I love and treasure the most.", Sehun insisted.

Serri smiled. "Where are we going now?"

"Roller coaster.", Sehun challenged her.

"Okay!", Serri agreed.

Giselle, Lana and Kimchan were sipping their smoothies already. They took a break from running around the park and riding the scariest rides in the park.

"Are you having fun, Kimchan-ah?", Lana asked.

"Yeah. So much! It's good that I didn't get paired with any of the EXO boys.", Kimchan replied.

"Yeah. I don't think TOP would be happy if I'd be with some guy tonight.", Giselle stated.

"Right.", Lana said. "I wonder what they're doing right now."

Myeong Hee and Suho were going around the mini booths. Myeong Hee kept on asking Suho about Luhan and EXO-M. Suho stopped at one booth and said, "If I'm gonna get that stuffed toy, I'll tell Luhan to come here in Korea."

"Okay, go!", Myeong Hee said in an excited manner.

Suho pulled one of the sharp objects and aimed it on a balloon. He threw the sharp object away and ....

'POP!'

Myeong Hee jumped and clapped her hands as she laughed. "I win!"

Suho wiped his sweat. "Pick one stuffed toy, quick. I'll text Luhan later."

Myeong Hee pointed at one pink stuffed toy. "Thanks, Suho-oppa."