Meeting :))

Stardust // New girlgroup under Magic Entertainment //

 

Stardust - Chapter One. The Beginning.

 

[Myeong Hee and ShiYing]

She was the first to arrive in the building. Myeong Hee reached the room where she and her fellow members would meet. A music lover she is, she plugged in her earphones and listened to music while waiting for the others. Later on, the door opened. Myeong Hee looked at the girls who came in. The other sat next to her. She smiled and said, "Annyeonghasseyo." 

And the other is appearantly the manager. Chaerin knew that the two felt awkward with each other.

"Hello, my name is Hwang ShiYing.", the younger girl introduced herself.

The two started to get to know each other. 

 

Meanwhile ..........

[Jade and Serri ]

*Snap*

"Perfect! Gonna put this in my twitter account. ", Serri thought upon looking at her selca. She put her phone back to her bag as the elevator opened its doors.

She entered the elevator. The doors were about to close when somebody stopped it with an umbrella.

"Oh?", Serri said.

Jade smiled as she entered the elevator. "Whew."

"Umm, excuse me. Are you part of the new girl group, Stardust?", Jade asked.

"Ne. Are you one of the members?", Serri responded.

"Mmmm. I'm Jade Lee. Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Park Serri. Nice to meet you too."

The elevator door opened. They finally arrived at the said floor. The two knocked on the door first. Myeong Hee opened the door and bowed.

"Annyeonghasseyo.", the two greeted.

They took their seats and introduced themselves.

"Wow. Five more to go, am I right?", Jade said as she counted the girls inside the room (including herself).

"Yup. I can't wait to see them!", ShiYing said.

"Me too. I wonder how they look like.", Myeong Hee said.

[Giselle]

Wearing her favorite white polo matched with her dark jeans and high heels, Giselle made her way to the said room where she would meet Stardust. 

"Calm down, Giselle.", she told herself in a loud voice, making everyone turn their attention to her. 

"Oops.", Giselle said with a soft giggle as she opened the door and said her greetings.

"Neomu yeppo....", ShiYing said upon seeing Giselle.

"Hello. You must be Giselle Hwang. Take a seat.", Chaerin said.

"Ne.", Giselle said with a smile.

"Another HWANG?", SHiYing and Myeong Hee said.

"Wae?", Giselle asked.

"I'm Hwang Myeong Hee. And she's Hwang ShiYing.", Myeong Hee said to her.

Giselle laughed and stuck her hand out. "It's so nice to meet you girls! 3Hwang, eh? I hope there'll be a subgroup wherein we're gonna be called 3Hwang."

Jade and Serri went near them and joined the conversation.

[Joo Eun and Miyeon]

"It's such a coincidence for us to meet at the comfort room.", Miyeon said to Joo Eun as they reached the assigned room.

"Yup, I agree. So, you're Korean-American?", Joo Eun asked.

"Yes. Now, let's go in and meet the others."

"I hope we're not late."

Joo Eun opened the door. The girls greeted them and invited them to take a seat.

"I'm Yoon Joo Eun.", Joo Eun introduced herself.

"Wait, wait! You look like So Nyeo Shi Dae's Sooyoung!", Giselle said.

The other girls agreed. Joo Eun giggled and said, "I'm Sooyoung's cousin."

"HOW LUCKY!", Myeong Hee exclaimed. "I'm a big fan of Girls' Generation."

"How about you? What's your name?", Jade turned to Miyeon.

"I'm Milana Song. Call me Miyeon. And you are?"

"I'm Jade Lee."

Everybody seemed to get along with each other at that moment.

[Ae Cha and Kimchan]

"Wait up!", Ae Cha ran towards Kimchan's direction.

"You're going in too?", Kimchan asked.

Ae Cha nodded her head. "Let's go together."

"Wait. I should know your name first.", Kimchan said.

"Lee Ae Cha.", Ae Cha introduced herself as she stuck her hand out.

Kimchan shook it gently and smiled. "Ahn Kimchan."

They went inside. The other girls welcomed the last two members. Finally, Stardust is complete. Chaerin cleared and stood in front of them.

"Enough talking ladies. Let's do things formally now.", she told the girls.

"As all of you know, I am your manager. My name is Yoo Chaerin. And... welcome to Magic Entertainment!"

Everybody clapped their hands. 

"Manager-unnie, who's the leader?", Giselle asked.

"It's Milana. Congratulations. I hope you'll take this responsibility and lead the others well.", Chaerin announced.

"Wahhh. I didn't expect this all along!", Miyeon said in shock.

"Congratulations, unnie.", Joo Eun, sitting next to her congratulated her immediately.

"Thanks."

Chaerin looked at her files. "Maknae will be.... Shiying since she's the youngest."

Everybody congratulated the leader and the maknae. "But... who will be the visual?", Giselle asked.

"Ae Cha since she possesses the features of a Korean girl.", Chaerin replied.

Ae Cha was shocked. "Really? I don't think I do."

"Aigoo! Ae Cha-dongsaeng, the position suits you well. Am I right everyone?", Gizelle said.

"Yup!", Myeong Hee raised her thumb up. 

"I think that's all I have to announce since you all know each other already. You also know your positions. Now, let's go to the dorm, shall we?", Chaerin told them.

"Let's go!", Jade stood up cheerfully.

 

 

Wow! It took me an hour to finish this update. I hope you liked it :)