Interview Part 2

Stardust // New girlgroup under Magic Entertainment //

 

W: Hello, Jooeun.

JooEun: Annyeonghasseyo. Yoon Joo Eun inmida.

W: How are you today?

JooEun: I'm fine. A little bit pressured because of our debut. I hope it turned out good.

W: Of course! With lovely ladies like you, Stardust is the best.

JooEun: *giggles*

W: So, you're Korean-Indonesian.

JooEun: *nods head* Yeah. I'm from Denpasar Bali. My Dad's Korean-Indonesian.

W: And I heard you're the only female child in the family.

JooEun: Ne! I have two brothers. I'm used to the male environment since me and my brothers are close.

W: So that's why there are rumors that you're a tomboy/lesbian.

JooEun: *laughs* Really? Well, that's not true. I just have this boyish attitude because of all the boys around me. And I love playing sports.

W: Oh, I see. Now, I heard that the Stardust members have sleeping habits. What's yours?

Joo Eun: *laughs* Yes, almost all of us. Me... hmmm, I don't know. But I rapped in my sleep one time.

W: Rap? Wow!

Joo Eun: It was freestyle rap back then.

W: You are Choi SooYoung's cousin, right?

Joo Eun : Yes. And I'll confess to you right now that I'm a big fan of Girls' Generation. I knew this question would come along.

W: Yeah, you're right. How's your relationship with her? Are you close to her?

Joo Eun: Yes. We're close. *winks*

W: Okay. Now, any message for your fans? 

Joo Eun: Annyeonghasseyo, Jooeuners and Milky Way! You've been with me, I mean us since our pre-debut days.... I hope you'll hold on with us until the end. Hwaiting~! ♥ Please do wait for more of our songs. And thank you for your time, Sir.

W: No prob. 

W: Hello. Hwang ShiYing, right?

ShiYing: Yes. Annyeonghasseyo, SY inmida!~ I am Stardust's maknae.

W: How did you get into Magic Entertainment?

SY : I was a SMent trainee before. But I couldn't make my debut as an F(x) member. It is very difficult to debut. So, I moved to Magic Ent and trained for one and a half year.

W: One and a half? But you're such a talented girl! I saw your showcase on TV and I was impressed with your performance.

SY: Really? I can't- I don't know what to say. I'm glad you felt impressed.

W: And because of that, I made research. Appearantly, there's already an anti-Stardust group in the internet. What can you say about it?

SY:  *sings Cher Lloyd's Swagger Jagger * Oh, haters. Kiss kiss, I'll see you later.

W: *laughs* And you are Singaporean-Korean right?

SY: Yes. 

W: May I ask you a question about the state of your heart?

SY: Of course.

W: Are you single? Crushing on someone? Dating someone?

SY: Hmmm, I.... I am currently.... crushing on someone.

W: Wow! Can you give us a clue? Is this guy from the Kpop industry? If yes, which entertainment company?

SY: It's a secret. Only my unnies know about it. *sticks tongues out*

W: And the Stardust girls are very clever too. 

SY: Nyahahahaha~

W: Any message for your fans?

SY: Dorayaki~ Milky Way~ ♥ Please show us your love and support. Thank you.

W: Welcome, Miss Mimi.

Mimi : Thank you. Annyeonghasseyo, Hwang Myeonghee inmida. 

W: So, you were once in JYP and SM.

Mimi: Yes. I couldn't deny that fact.

W: And you were a teacher in SM!

Mimi: Yes. The older people in SM liked me very much and said I was so gifted. I became a teacher out of the blue. Plus, I love adventures. I never regretted that experience.

W: So, you have many friends from SM eh?

Mimi: Yes. SNSD but I'm closer to Tiffany-unnie and Taeyeon-unnie, EXO especially Baekhyun-oppa and Sehun-oppa. I'm also friends with Wondergirls and Dara-unnie.

W: Oh. I'm completely shocked. You have many celebrity friends already.

Mimi: Yes. *eyesmile*

W: Aside from Stardust's leader and Korean-American members, I heard you are fluent in English.

Mimi: Yes. I am.

W: Give us one line please.

Mimi: [In english]Hello, my name is Mimi. I am from Stardust. It's nice meeting you. *winks*

W: *claps hands* The members say they always laugh at your accent and find it funny.

Mimi: Yes. I don't even know why. Oh well.

W: You're so pretty. Do you have any beauty tips to share?

Mimi: Hmmm.... I don't know. Just be yourself. You're pretty when you act like who you really are.

W: Okay. Any message for your dearest fans?

Mimi: Mimilakers~ Milky Way! Support us. I love you all.

W: Wow, nice hair you've got!
Serri : Thank you. I'm glad you like it. By the way, I'm Park Serri. 

W: I heard your songs and you did great. You're a good rapper?

Serri: *giggles* I don't even think I am that good.

W: You are good! 

Serri: Thanks.

W: The members said you're a great cook. What's your specialty?

Serri: Uhh... I can cook anything from eggs to fancy pasta. I can cook for you if you like. 

W: And I heard you got discovered at an underground rapping competition.

Serri: Actually, when I came back to Korea, I went to random places for strolling. I found out about the underground rapping competition and tried my luck out after watching people rap every Saturday. I discovered more of my talent and wanted to develop it. At the scene, I was scouted. And I said 'yes' immediately.

W: Oh, I see. By the way, you're close to the Jung Sisters and IU. Am I right?

Serri: Yes. We're good friends.

W: And you know how to b-boy too.

Serri : Yeah. I love dancing.

W: Thank you for your time, Miss Serri. Any message for your fans?

Serri : Strawberri~! ♥ Hello. Please support me with what I do.... may it be hosting, rapping, dancing, singing. Please support my group too. Lots of love, Serri !

 

 

I hope you liked the interview. By the way..... there seems to be a mistake here. I was reading all your profiles and found out that Serri's love interest is Luhan and so is Mimi's. Did I settle this issue already? If not, please decide (yes, I am talking to the ones who placed  Luhan as their love interest). Aigoo, Luhan! xD