The Dorm

Stardust // New girlgroup under Magic Entertainment //

 

 

Stardust Chapter 02 - Dorm.

 

Chaerin led the girls to their dorm. 

"WAHHHH......", Serri said upon entering the living room.

Myeong Hee sat down and put her bag down the floor. The girls were amazed just by looking at their living room. Chaerin told the girls to sit down first before proceeding to their rooms.

"I hope you'll take care of this beautiful dorm as much as you take care of yourselves.", Chaerin said.

"Yes.", the girls affirmed.

"So, I'll call Joo Eun and Ae Cha to see their rooms first. Joo Eun, Ae Cha, come with me."

Joo Eun and Ae Cha stood up immediately. They were very eager to see their room.

[Joo Eun and Ae Cha's elegant room]

Joo Eun sat on one bed and said, "This one's gonna be mine!"

"So comfy!", Ae Cha hugged a pillow.

Chae Rin went out and called Serri and Myeong Hee over.

[Serri and Myeong Hee's chic room]

"So, we're gonna be roommates?!", Serri asked Myeong Hee.

"Yep!", Myeong Hee answered.

They hugged each other. Chaerin smiled and informed them that they have to share the bed together. "Girls, I know you're both thin. You'll fit in there."

"Hmmm, that won't matter to me. As long as we're roommates.", Serri said.

Chaerin went out again and called Kimchan and ShiYing over.

[Kimchan and ShiYing's room]

"You two will be sharing this room together. It's simple to look at but it's definitely cozy in here.", Chaerin told them.

"It's.... perfect.", Shiying said as she lay down the bed.

Kimchan placed her bag on the chair and jumped to the bed. "She's right. It's very very cozy."

"Look at the painting, unnie. It's cute.", Shiying pointed.

 

[ Jade and Giselle's room. ]

"It's quite dark in here.", Jade said upon looking around, "But it's very convenient since the closet's just near."

"Are we gonna put our outfits here, Manager-unnie?", Giselle asked as she opened the closet.

"Yeah you can. Actually, you can also invite the others to put their clothes here. This closet is too big for you both.", Chaerin suggested.

"Good idea.", Jade agreed.

"You takin' that bed?", Giselle asked Jade who's sitting on the bed near the window.

"I guess. Why? Do you like it here? We can switch if you like to."

"No, it's okay. But wait.... that means Milana-unnie will have to stay in her own room!"

"So lucky! But a little bit frustrating since she'll just stay there alone."

Jade started unpacking her things and placed them in the right place together with Giselle.

[Miyeon's room]

"Am I gonna stay here alone? For real?", Miyeon said as she walked around the room.

"Yup. Well, if there are hectic days for you girls, I'll be staying here with you.", Chaerin said.

"Wahh! You have the best room ever, unnie. I envy you.", Ae Cha entered Miyeon's room.

"Let's go to the bath room, girls!", Chaerin shouted.

[Bathroom]

After looking through the whole dorm, the girls returned to the living room and listened to Chae Rin's reminders first.

"Don't worry girls. Magic Ent. will find a bigger and nicer dorm if ever you'll succeed.", Chae Rin said.

"I really hope so.", Joo Eun commented.

"Now, go unpack your things and take a rest afterwards. You'll be practicing tomorrow at Magic Ent. You girls better get some rest tonight.", Chae Rin said.

"Ne.", the girls answered.

Chae Rin gave Miyeon their weekly budget. Miyeon kept it immediately and gave some money to Myeong Hee and Jade for groceries. Myeong Hee and Jade eventually made their way out wearing dark colored outfits since many people already know about Stardust's members.

 

 

How's this chappie? Do you like the dorms? The debut songs will be released in the next chapter.  :)