More activities ;)

Stardust // New girlgroup under Magic Entertainment //

After the debut stage, Stardust met up with sunbae groups. They exchanged numbers with KARA and eventually became friends. Different people from broadcasting networks tried to interview the girls. The girls still showed their poise and confidence.Right after the successful debut, the girls prepared for an exclusive interview. Magic Entertainment's CEO was pretty impressed with their performance and congratulated them. While in the van, the girls were busy replying to congratulatory messages.

"Hey, why are you smiling?", Ae Cha asked Shi Ying.

"Someone special congratulated me.", ShiYing replied.

"Oh really? Nugu (Who) ?", Giselle asked.

"I know! Jonghyun-ssi, isn't it?", Joo Eun guessed.

Shi Ying nodded in a shy manner. 

"What did he say?", Ae Cha said as she tried to snatch Shi Ying's phone away.

Shi Ying finally surrendered and gave the phone to the other girls.

Hello, SY~ I shall call you by your stage name now. Aigoo, it's been years since I haven't talked to you. Krystal told me about Stardust and your debut. Congratulations! I hope I can treat you to dinner someday. We haven't seen each other for so long T____T Well, Congratulations! See you soon.

"Awwwww!", Joo Eun exclaimed.

"Wait- how in the world did you know each other?",  Serri asked.

"Dongsaeng.... They were both SM trainees. But maknae transferred to Magic Entertainment.", Myeong Hee explained to her.

"Ooohhh. Mian!~ I forgot."

When they arrived at the location, Ae Cha was called in first for the interview.

"Alright, Heaven. Lemme take a few shots first before the interview.", the photographer said.

"Sure.", Ae Cha replied.

The writer invited her to sit down. Ae Cha faced the writer.

Heaven : Annyeonghasseyo, Heaven inmida. 

W: Hello, Heaven. It's so nice to have you here. May I ask your real name?

Heaven : Lee Ae Cha inmida.

W : So, you are Stardust's face/center. Well, seeing you right now is a proof that you are beautiful in personal.

Heaven: Waah, jinjja? Thank you.

W: Many people recognized you immediately because you joined American Idol. Unfortunately, you got eliminated. But at least you reached the top ten. How does it feel to have such an experience? Was A.I. exciting?

Heaven : Yeah. It was. And I felt very happy about all the experiences I had during the AI times.

W : How did you get into the K-pop industry?

Heaven : To be honest,  Cube Ent. found me first. I thought that it was useless. But when.... I got kicked out of my Aunt's house-

W: Kicked out? Why?

Heaven : *laughs* I don't wanna talk about it. But I'm not a rebel. Swear. I called Cube back. I wasn't even a trainee. I ran errands like making coffee. After 4 months,I became a trainee. And I love number 4. It's my lucky number. But I left Cube because of my Aunt's death.

W: Wow. You must be a very strong and determined girl, Heaven-ssi.

Heaven : Thank you.

W: So, tell me about Stardust. How's your relationship with the girls? 

Heaven : Pretty good. We're getting closer each day. We're forming a great bond already. I love the girls equally. And... I don't know, I treat them like my very own sisters already.

W: Any Kpop idols you're close with?

Heaven : 2PM's Nichkhun, B2ST's GiKwang, Dongho, Eli and Min from U-Kiss.

W: Heaven-ssi, Sorry to ask you such question but.... have you ever been in love?

Heaven : Well, yes. I can't really say things about that but it's a 'yes'.

W: Are you in love right now?

Heaven : No.  I haven't found 'the one' yet.

W: Thank you, Heaven-ssi. Any message for your fans?

Heaven: Milky Way and Heavenly, please do support me and my group, Stardust! Please show us your love and support. Thank you!

Jade : Annyeonghasseyo, Stardust's Jade inmida.

W: Hello, Jade. I really like your hair today.

Jade : Thank you so much.

W: So, you're Canadian-Korean. 

Jade:  Yes.

W: How did you get into Magic Ent.?

Jade: I was shopping with my mom back then. Someone scouted me. At first, my parents would oppose. But I pushed things through. After talking it over, they finally gave in to my decision. That's when I started my road to stardom.

W:  You are Stardust's so-called Triple Threat. Are you pressured? Everyone always expects something 'excellent' or 'extraordinary' from you.

Jade:  Yes. I'm currently trying my best. I am still talking up dancing and singing lessons until now to improve myself. 

W: Good. Is it true that you sleep-talk?

Jade : *laughs* Oh my god. Yes. I do. The other members do, too.

W: You're a very pretty lady. Any message for your fans?

Jade:  Jedi! Milky Way~  Please support Magic Entertainment's first girl group, Stardust. Please show us your love~ Hwaiting~!

Giselle : Annyeonghasseyo, Giselle Hwang inmida.

W: Hello, Giselle. You're a French-Korean, am I right?

Giselle: Yes.

W: You've been gaining much attention because of your beauty. All Stardust members have mixed blood except for some.

Giselle: Yes, like Heaven.

W: What makes you different from the others?

Giselle: *smiles* Well.... I'm Stardust's ultimate prankster and moodmaker. Maybe that's what makes me different from them. But at the end of the day, I'm still Giselle *winks*.

W: You're close with 2ne1's CL and SNSD's Seohyun. Right?

Giselle: Yes. Actually, I have other friends too. I'm close with Big Bang, Super Junior's Siwon and SE7EN too. 

W: Wow. What about your hobbies? What do you usually do?

Giselle: Hmmm.... Shopping since I'm a fashionista. I love travelling, taking photos, reading, listening to music, playing the piano.... well, I have many hobbies. I don't like being bored.

W: I see. I'm sorry to ask you this all of a sudden, but because the entertainment company posted your profiles in your official website, we were a bit intrigued with your love life.

Giselle: AIgoo....

W: So, we won't ask who's the lucky guy but can you tell us a little about him.

Giselle: Alright. He's a very sweet person. THE END. *laughs*

W: *laughs* Okay, now any message for your fans?

Giselle: Gazelles~ My lovely Gazelles~ Please support me... whatever I may do, may it be acting, singing, dancing, modelling. Thank you~ You guys are already here in my heart.

Lana : Annyeonghasseyo, Lana inmida.

W: May I ask your real name?

Lana: Milana Song. Song Miyeon.

W: Ooh. You have pretty names.

Lana: Thank you!

W: You're Stardust's leader. Do you like your position? How do you handle the girls?

Lana: I like my position.... no, I love my position! I am the motherly-type in the group. I always care for the others. This position suits my personality well. I discipline them, teach them what to do, lead them, organize their things and etc. I'm doing my job fairly.

W: You're gaining attention because of your beauty and talent in singing. Can you give us a sample?

Lana: What song shall I sing, then? *thinking* 

 

W: *claps his hands* Wow! What a voice!

Lana: *shy* Thank you. That was.... whew!

W: By the way, do you love playing musical insturments too?

Lana: Yeah. I do! I was a member of our school's band before.... I played the piccolo. I love playing the guitar too. I love music.

W: Have you experienced any difficulties when you became a trainee? 

Lana: I couldn't remember.... but it was hard to adjust from one culture to another.

W: Oh. Any message for your fans?

Lana: Bellaposa~ ♥ I love you all. Chu~ Milky Way, please support Stardust. We will give you more kinds of music and dance. 

Kimchan: Annyeonghasseyo. Ahn Kimchan inmida~

W: Hello, Kimchan. It's an honor to interview a girl like you.

Kimchan: It's an honor to be here too~

W: You are well-known for your talent in singing and dancing. Watch this clip of yours.

Kimchan: OMO!!!!

W: When was that taken?

Kimchan: When I was still a trainee... There was this program in Magic Ent. where all of the trainees would perform live. That was embarrassing!

W: But you were so great in there.

Kimchan: Thank you.

W: So, you are Oh Sehun's sister?

Kimchan: Stepsister.

W: I see. How is your relationship with him?

Kimchan: It's great. We're good. He's such a great brother....very understanding, caring and responsible.

W: So, do you have a stage name?

Kimchan: Yes. I'm Mabel.... but I'm very much comfortable with my name. You can call me either way, but people know me for the name "Mabel".

W: Any message for your fans?

Kimchan: DEARS!~ My dears.... please support Stardust's first single, "Sowoneul Marhaebwa~". Support me and Stardust~

 

 

 

 

Sorry~ It was supposed to be double update last night but the internet connection freaked out. :( Other members' interview will be posted on the next chapter.  And please do check out soshified100's new apply fic,  Girl's Revolution.

Thanks for reading!