Stardust's Showcase

Stardust // New girlgroup under Magic Entertainment //

 

The girls woke up early on the day of the showcase. They were pretty pumped up and nervous at the same time. Suddenly, Giselle's phone beeped.

/Hello./

Myeong Hee stood near Giselle, overhearing her conversation with her boyfriend, TOP.

/I will do my best. Yup. You do good, too. Bye bye. I love you./

Giselle put her phone down. "WHOAAA.", Myeong Hee said.

"Was that Seunghyun-sunbaenim?", Jade jumped cheerfully.

Giselle nodded her head.

"Omooo, how lucky.", Serri commented.

"Mimi, manager-unnie's already in the parking lot! Come!", Miyeon called Myeong Hee by her stage name.

"Oh, yes. Let's go, everyone!", Myeong Hee said.

The girls started calling each other by their stage names. Shortly after ten minutes, they arrived at the venue where the showcase would be held.

-----------

"Annyeonghasseyo! Welcome to Stardust's showcase.", Krystal from F(x) said. She was the host.

"I'm Krystal of F(x), and I'm your host for today's showcase. Let's welcome.... Stardust!"

 

"Wow! I was impressed. Were you, Milky Way?", Krystal asked the audience.

The audience replied with a big YES. Some celebrities were present too.

"Stardust's three singing divas will sing to us their bonus track, Baby Steps. Let's all give them a round of applause!"

 

"Thank you for that wonderful performance, Lana, Mimi and Kimchan! Let's call on the rest of the girls for an interview.", Krystal said.

The girls sat down on 9 different chairs with pink as its color. Krystal sat down on the violet colored chair. The chairs represented the official colors of Stardust.

"ANNYEONGHASSEYO. Stardust inmida.", the girls greeted everyone.

The fans shouted.

"I can't believe this.", ShiYing whispered to Giselle.

"Me too.", Giselle said, holding ShiYing's hand.

"So, girls. Can you tell me more about your album and your debut?", Krystal asked.

"Our album is entitled Stardust, The First Album. It consists of five tracks, including the one sung by our three singing divas here.", Jade answered. "For our debut.... we will be performing on music shows after the music video release."

"You girls are so pretty. I heard that most of you have mixed blood. Can you girls tell me more about yourselves.?"

"Annyeonghasseyo, I'm Lana, Stardust's leader. How are you guys?", Lana introduced herself.

"Annyeonghasseyo. I'm Jade Lee. ", Jade clears and greets the fans in English, "Hello, Milky Way!"

"Annyeonghasseyo.", Shiying bowed, " SY inmida. It's a shortcut for my name, Hwang Shi Ying."

"Annyeonghasseyo! MILKY WAY! It's me, Giselle. Giselle Hwang inmida."

"Annyeonghasseyo, Mimi inmida. It's so nice to be here with you guys."

"Annyeonghasseyo, Joo Eun inmida. Are you having a good time?"

"Annyeonghasseyo, Park Serri inmida. I'm Stardust's main rapper."

"Annyeonghasseyo, Kimchan inmida."

"Annyeonghasseyo, Heaven inmida. *Winks* "

All the fans were freaking out upon watching the girls smile and introduce themselves.

"Alright! Stardust is being compared to many girl groups. What do you say about this?", Krystal proceeded with the interview.

"Well, Stardust is Stardust. You can't compare us to other girl groups because we have something that other's don't have. Just you wait and see!", Lana answered.

"Whoa.Good answer. But f(x) and Stardust are... friends, right?", Krystal asked.

"Yeah.", Lana said.

"We picked up different questions from your fans. Giselle, your fan wants to know more about your love life and the guy you're currently dating. It was posted all over the 'net about your celebrity boyfriend. Can you tell us more about it?"

"Well, I'm currently happy with what I have right now but I won't tell you anything about him. Privacy please.", Giselle answered.

"Thank you. Heaven-ssi, here's a question for you. We all know you've been through many obstacles in life. What keeps you happy and strong?"

"Hmmm, I don't exactly know but I always look back at my mistakes and learn from it to become a better person.", Ae Cha answered.

"Alright. That's it for the interview, girls. Thank you so much. Next performance would be 'A', right?", Krystal said to the girls.

"Yes.", the girls answered.

 

"Wow.... that was a jaw-dropping performance! Before proceeding to the next performance, let's watch a video about Stardust first.", Krystal announced. "You all want to see Stardust's music video first, right? Here it goes!"

Stardust's music video was shown exclusively to everyone in the showcase. Then, Stardust performed Lovey Dovey 

 

"Thank you for attending Stardust's showcase!", Lana said.

"Milky Way, support us all the way!", Mimi yelled.

"Thank you. Thank you.", the girls said as they held hands and bowed down.

 

 

I hope you liked the chapter! By the way, the poster is made by shoshified100, who holds Joo  Eun's character.