Worthless.

Kill And Conquer (죽이고 정복 )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, going to the washroom to wash his face. Yuko blocked his path.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun asked.

Yuko smirked. "Thanks for breaking her in, now she's usable."

Kyuhyun looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"You see, if I let one of the other men break her in, she'd get injured, so I'd have to throw her out. But you made her usable."

Kyuhyun sighed and looked away. "You shouldn't treat them that bad."

Yuko chuckled. "Girls are worthless! They are nothing more than toys for us men. That's why I use them as slaves and sell them off for nights."

"Well that makes you pretty sick, doesn't it?" Kyuhyun asked sourly.

Yuko didn't look offended. "I guess so."

Yuko moved and Kyuhyun entered the washroom, closing the door and washing his face. He looked into the mirror and sighed. "You're an ." He said to his reflection.

Suddenly there was a click, so Kyuhyun turned off the tap and tried opening the door, but it was locked from the outside. "WHAT THE ?!"

"Sorry Assassin 21, but I can't have you intruding in a business deal I just made."

"What the are you talking about?!" Kyuhyun asked, banging on the door.

"That new girl is gonna have another round with big Hiroshi, the man you pushed off Seohyun earlier."

Kyuhyun looked exasperated. "You think I give a flying about that worthless girl?!"

"I'll let you out in 30 minutes, don't worry."

"Hey! HEY! OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR NOW! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE YOU'RE DEALING WITH!"

There were footsteps leading away from the door, and Kyuhyun banged hard on it. "GET ME THE OUT!"

Siwon went back into the cafe the next day, seeing Tiffany at the front counter his smile grew.

"Well, hello Miyoung!" He greeted.

"Ahh, Siwon!" Tiffany gave him eye smiles. "Would you like to sit or to go?"

"To go, I just need a coffee." Siwon ordered.

"Okay, that'll-"

"For two." Siwon added.

"Uhm, okay." Tiffany made a cute face as she concentrated on typing it into the computer. "That's $12.56."

Siwon handed the money and Tiffany made the coffees, handing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter