Secrets

Kill And Conquer (죽이고 정복 )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon ran a hand through his hair as he stood in front of the cafe, waiting for Tiffany. He looked at his watch, 6:59.

"Siwon!" Tiffany called, running up to him.

"Hey Miyoung! Come, on, we have to hurry!" Siwon took her by the hand and led her around buildings quickly, making Tiffany jog to keep the pace.

"I thought you said you were foreign!"

"I am! But this is a Korean restaurant we're going to."

They finally reached the restaurant, and Tiffany took a minute to catch her breath. The two walked into the reataurant and sat down.

"What would you like to order?" Asked the waitress.

"Rice, kimchi stew, samgyupsal, and... Kimbap." Siwon ordered.

"Thank you!" Tiffany said with a large smile to the waitress.

"Wait!" Siwon ordered. "And a bottle of soju."

The waitress nodded, taking the order to the kitchen. About an hour later Tiffany was a little drunk.

"I-I don't understand," Tiffany was saying, her eyelids droppy. "Why are you-Why are you asking me out?"

Siwon chuckled. "I like you."

"Y-You don't know me."

"We were destined to meet if I walked into that cafe and we are both Korean."

"W-Well," Tiffany pointed to herself. "I... Have a secret."

Tiffany laughed and dropped her head, then looked back up. "I'm the President of South Korea's daughter."

She started laughing hysterically. Siwon took her wrist. "Well if that's true, I'm the assassin here to kill her."

They stayed in that position, staring eachother down until Siwon smirked. "Just kidding, as you Americans say."

Kyuhyun woke up in a white room, straped down to a dentist chair. He struggled against the gag in his mouth, and turned his head to see Seohyun lying on the floor with with a large bruise on her head.

"MMMM!!!!" Kyuhyun yelled into the gag.

"Ahh, finally awake I see." Yuko said with a smirk. Kyuhyun gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter