Assistance

Kill And Conquer (죽이고 정복 )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahh, yes, right there, oh, yeah." Kyuhyun was from Seohyun gentle hands rubbing his back. "This could go on forever."

"To repay you, it's okay if it takes forever."

"You're not all that bad." Was the closest Kyuhyun was getting to any sort of compliment.

Seohyun froze, the blushed, and went back to rubbing. "That's the nicest thing you've said to me."

The door suddenly slammed open and Seohyun jumped, hiding behind Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun got up with annoyance.

"Well, nice to see the two love-birds, but Kyuhyun, I need your assistance." Yuko said.

"I'm in the middle of something."

"Don't worry, she can rub your back later. I need your assistance now."

Kyuhyun got up and pulled on his shirt. Seohyun sat on the bed with a scared face, and Kyuhyun turned to her. "I swear Yuko, if you let anyone touch her, all hell breaks loose."

"Don't worry." Yuko said with a roll of his eyes. "I'll lock the door. Nobody has the key except me, sheesh."

Kyuhyun and Yuko left the room, leaving Seohyun alone.

"What do you need?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I need you to kill someone for me."

Siwon entered the cafe exactly at 5, checking his watch and waiting for Tiffany. He heard her sweet voice saying goodbye to her co-workers, and immediately went into action. He shoved flowers into her arms and rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't know what you liked, so I got you white roses."

"Awe, they're so pretty!" Tiffany said, smelling the flowers. "And they smell good."

"Come, I wanna take you to my house."

"What? That's a little creepy."

Siwon laughed, taking her by the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter