Seohyun

Kill And Conquer (죽이고 정복 )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun reached the streets of Tokyo, pulling out his walkie-talkie and pressing 2.

"Yo, Siwon, have you made it to America yet?" 

"No, what the hell! I still have 5 hours to go."

"Oh, well I'm in Tokyo right now."

"Yeah, okay. Have fun with the slaves."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, and kept wondering the streets. He stopped near an alleyway. "Decent place for girls to be passing..." Kyuhyun mumbled, getting out of the car and walking through with his hands in his pockets. He was strolling along, when finally he heard a girl's cry. He turned his head to the direction, and slowly made his way to the sound. He found a girl with her face in her hands.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked.

The girl got freightened by the noise, jumping up scared. Kyuhyun scoffed and smirked. Obviously this girl was Japanese and doesn't understand a word he's saying.

"If you're crying here, how about I take you somewhere far away from your life?" Kyuhyun asked seriously, taking steps closer. The girl kept crying. She looked about 19, and it annoyed Kyuhyun to see a girl that age crying like that.

"Are you gonna say something?" Kyuhyun asked. The girl didn't respond, so Kyuhyun sighed and grabbed her arm roughly, pulling her close to him. "You know what, I'll just have to take you now."

"HEY!" Another voice yelled, rampaging in Japanese.

Kyuhyun turned his head to see a beautiful girl running to him. What a stupid move.

"I don't understand the words you're saying." Kyuhyun yelled back.

The pretty girl stopped, then started rampaging in Korean. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY BEST FRIEND?! LET HER GO OR I'LL CALL THE COPS!"

Kyuhyun was taken aback by her Korean. "No matter what, the cops won't be here in time. And if you do, the girl dies."

He took out the knife Siwon had handed him from his boot, and put it to the crying girls neck.

"Stop!" The pretty one said, her eyes tearing up. "T-Take me instead."

Kyuhyun pulled the crying girl so that he could get closer to the pretty one. The pretty one said something in Japanese, and that only made the other one cry harder. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, letting go of the girl. As soon as he did, she ran away wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter