Slave Headquarters

Kill And Conquer (죽이고 정복 )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun and Siwon walked out of the room, and Mr. Kang stopped them with his hand. "Siwon, you're mission is Black Hawk. You are gonna try and get close to the daughter, even maybe date. But no feelings what-so-ever. Once close enough, you do the ultimate kill. You can do it however you want, just keep it quiet. You'll need some weapons, so head to the equipment room, and meet Kyuhyun back at the private jet."

Siwon nodded and headed to the equipment room. Kyuhyun looked anxious to get on with the mission, so Mr. Kang gave him a nasty look. "And as for you, Your mission is called Blue Feather. You are there to find any innocent beautiful woman, and take her to Yuko Yamanaka's underground headquarter. For you there will be no killing, so no weapons. Go wait for Siwon at the private jet."

Kyuhyun nodded, walking away as fast as he could. He entered the training room where everyone looked at him with envy. Kyuhyun laughed, and passed through the room and kept walking to the private jet. He stood waiting, his hands in his pockets. The door opened, and Kyuhyun looked over his shoulder to see Siwon.

"Siwon, what the was their problems?" Kyuhyun asked immediately. "They think I'm some kind of ert!"

"Well, I can tell why." Siwon said with a smirk.

"Shut the up." Kyuhyun ordered.

"Gentlemen, get in the private jet." The pilot ordered. The two did as they were told, and the pilot passed them walkie-talkies. "You can communicate with Mr. Kang with pressing 1, and eachother by pressing 2."

The two nodded, as the pilot took off.

"Hey," Siwon whispered, motioning Kyuhyun to the back.

"What?"

"Take these." Siwon threw him a knife and gun.

"I'm not assigned any equipment." Kyuhyun protested.

Siwon rolled his eyes. "You're a goddam assassin! If you don't take anything at all, there's no way you'll survive."

"Thanks man." Kyuhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter