Rouge (Part 2: Sifany)

Kill And Conquer (죽이고 정복 )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon led Tiffany into the bank, looking for the washroom. He took her into there, and disabled the camera. He took out his knife from his boot and rolled up his pant leg. He looked at the confused Tiffany and took a deep breath, quickly stabbing the back of his shin.

"Ahhh!" He yelled, and Tiffany shrieked, turning around and hiding her face. Siwon pulled out the knife and took Tiffany's bobby pin from her hair. He fished in the hole for the tracker, pulling it out. He panted, and stuck the bobby pin out to Tiffany, but she shook her head.

"Uhm, you can keep that..." She said with her looking at the pool of blood on the floor. Siwon took toilet paper to clean the floor a bit, and Tiffany ripped her plaid button up shirt, wrapping it around his leg.

Siwon stared down at her gently wrapping it around his bloody leg, even with all the disgusting blood. And she was trying her hardest not to hurt his leg...

Siwon shook his head. He put on a mask to cover his face, pulled her up. "No matter what, stay here."

Tiffany nodded, and Siwon left the washroom, not wasting a single second he shot anyone he could. The screams were loud, but the gun shot was louder. He didn't even mercy the children. Being an assassin, he was taught this way. 

When he heard police sirens, he looked around to see no more people alive. He went to the wasroom and pulled Tiffany fast to the back door.

They ran fast through alleyways and made sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter