❝Help~ I'm lost❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While both of us are on our way to the mall, something just caught Ricky's eyes.

"Oh my goodness lord ! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen ! I must get it" It was a cute rilakkuma headphone that was for sale in the phone accessories shop. There was a sea of people in the shop and it was really crowded. Ricky was jumping up and down and did this grabby hand action as he was trying to grab those from afar.

"Borammie~" Ricky sang cutely as he called for my name while tugging on my shirt's sleeve. And that time, I knew he really need something.

"Yes, my Ricky ?" I made a cute eyesmile to him in return.

"Can you wait here for a while? I am going to that shop. I want to buy that rilakkuma headphones. Please" He said it cutely, pointing at the shop that sells the headphones that he wanted.

I stared at him for a while. I didn't even know why I was staring at him. Maybe thinking about what if I were in that shop full of human beings, shopping and I needed to swim across the sea of people just to buy something that was on sale. Not me, totally.

"Arasseo. But be quick, alright?" I agreed anyways as Ricky smiled and nodded. He quickly ran across the street and entered the shop. I could see him clearly, struggling to get the headphone he wanted.

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 

After a while waiting like an idiot outside the shop, I started to get bored and frustrated. *Hmm~ Where is this Ricky kid? What is taking him so long?* I thought almost stomping my feet on the ground while searching around in the crowds. But still no sign of him.

"Ugh. Where is he? Am i all alone here? Did he left already?" I started whining like a kid. People passing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter