❝Flashback IV❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I , Lee Boram , will spend all this weekend hours , looking through the old stuffs in my house with a help from Ricky . How cool is that ?

I started throwing out some old stuffs from the old cupboard in my room .

Then I took out a familiar-looking box . I was about to put the box on my bed but something fell out of it . 

I immediately search for the 'thing' that fell on the floor . I found a pen which had a fluffy bunny on top of it . It was cute .

 

 

-FLASHBACK IV-

 

*KRIIINGG !!*

"Okay . Listen up children ! I want you to finish up the homeworks I've gave you . We'll check the answers tomorrow . You can go now" All the kids in my class started packing up their things and quickly ran out of the class .

As I was just about to step out of the class , someone instantly stopped me by popping out dozens of colourful pens infront of my face . The kid's face , who was standing infront of me , was blocked by the pens so I moved my head to the side , to see who's behind it .

"Pick one" I can see the boy smiling at me .

"Eh?" I tilted my head as I looked at him .

"Come on . Just pick one . Don't ask me why" He smiled again .

I observed each pen that he held . But there's only one that caught my eye . It's a pen with a fluffy thing on top of it . I smiled as I looked closely at the pen with a bunny on it .

"Glad that you like it . That one was my favorite too but .... you can have it" His charming smile are now stucked on my mind . It was just so sweet .

"Deh~ Thanks , Chanhee-ah . But why are you giving me this ?" I asked .

His charming smile instantly turned into a frown .

"I've told you not to ask" He said , keeping his straight face .

"But if you still wanna know why , it's because ..... no reason" Chanhee kept his hands in his pockets and walked away .

I blinked a few times before keeping the pen he gave earlier and ran after him .

"Yah , Chanhee-ah . Tell me why . Now" I stopped walking and crossed my arms above my chest with a pout .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter