❝Music Box❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few minutes later , a woman in her mid 30s came and tapped my shoulder. She looked very much hippie style. Braided headband on her head. Very little makeup on. Brown hazel eyes. Very much asian too. And wearing almost faded handmade shirt I supposed, but it got a very vintage style of its own. I got startled and almost jumped. I calmed myself down and turned to looked at the woman. 

"Well, good day Miss. How can I help you with anything?" The woman asked.

"Ahh no, not really. I was just looking around. I'll be going now. Kamsahamnida" I put the music box back to its place and bowed to the woman.

I quickly walked to the front door but suddenly I felt someone was pulling me back and almost falling down for the, how many times I don't yet remember.

I turned around to faced the woman again, wearing a curious face at the same time.

"Tch, tch. Not so fast young lady. I have something to give you. Wait here please" She smiled and quickly took back the music box that I were holding just now .

"Now , young lady . Take this with you" The woman lend the box to me and just furrowed my eyebrows.

"But why? I have no money to pay for it" I tilted my head a bit and the woman chuckled softly.

"Aigoo, you're so cute, neh? Its not about money I'm asking about" She pinched both of my cheeks that made me flinched.

"Hm, okay it's like this. Just take this home and consider this as a thank you gift for visiting m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter